Constant Craving

Dolly

This one is absolutely DELICIOUS......I need 2 or 3 bottles of this one, I think......I get vanilla, amber, and patchouli.....it is just totally YUM......

ETA.....OMG.....add this over top of the Black OCCO.....I am DYING here....this is turning ME on.....

Edited by Dolly

This one is absolutely DELICIOUS......I need 2 or 3 bottles of this one, I think......I get vanilla, amber, and patchouli.....it is just totally YUM......

Oh, I can't wait for my bottle to arrive!!

I have a feeling this might be one to hoard :)

Dolly....How prominent is the cardamom? I don't do good with that. :Hug_emoticon:

I don't get much of the cardamom at all....it must be just a smidge of it in there.....I am killing myself smelling this one.....

I may have to order myself a sample of this one.

It is my fave of the new releases......well, actually it is in a tie with the OCCO Black Shield.....

...Here we go again, I keep hearing the KD Lang singin' this one on Ingenue... what a great album! Perhaps I'll love the scent just as much - my package is being held for ransom at the P.O., to be liberated this evening!!

...thanks for the awesome reviews, Dolly... I can't wait...

Damn it! I knew it!! :Hug_emoticon: NOW, I have to go shopping again. I only got this in a sample size AND the only OCCO I didn't get that I was really eyeballing was the Black. Dolly, why must you do this to me?!

Damn it! I knew it!! :Hug_emoticon: NOW, I have to go shopping again. I only got this in a sample size AND the only OCCO I didn't get that I was really eyeballing was the Black. Dolly, why must you do this to me?!

Only because I luv you sooooo much! And, I know our skin chemistries are so similar.....trust me on this one!

Dolly...thanks for the review...at first I wasn't gonna order this one but then decided to after all, so I am happy that I did...can't wait to get mine

djac

I went in and bought two bottles.....didn't want it to go bye-bye before I got a chance to hoard some....I can't stop sniffing myself.....I am layered with this and OCCO Black....they make a very sexxxaaay combo!

this does sound delicious...another i almost ordered a bottle of...but funds were low and i could only get one bottle so it had to be an occo and a sampler pack!

got my order today and this is the first one i tried 'cause it smelled yummy in the vial and just like what i wanted on my skin right now.

it's such a decadent vanilla and the amber makes it more so. i do get a good cardamon kick from it...which i totally dig 'cause it gives it an interesting spicey quality that makes it that much sexier and provocative.

it's rich, very sweet at first (like wanna eat my arm sweet), but then mellows to a smokey, slightly spicey almost peppery sexiness that is just divine mixed with that delicious vanilla and amber.

this is likely gonna have to turn into a bottle for me.

I like this one :Hug_emoticon: It's very similar to Liquid Magix on me, but with more vanilla & less intensity with the spices. I don't want to say cardamon, because it doesn't smell cmpletely like cardamon to me, but there is a warm, comforting spice in there...

Given how much I love the LP base I figured this would be a slam dunk, and in the vial I love that slightly spicy vanilla...but then it goes through a stage on me which is what amber plus vanilla can do sometimes...total Play-Doh/baby powder of DOOM. However, in the drydown it behaves again and the other notes come along and tame the reaction and it's sweet spicy kind of powdery but not in a bad way. Whew! I think this will turn out to be a nice skin scent I can layer with other things.

Oh I know...I tend to go by those notes I know work well on me, regardless of whatever form they may take. The LP base is much creamier and robust to my nose (no matter what variation it is), whereas Constant Craving is very soft. I wasn't attempting to draw a direct comparison, so apologies to anyone who read it that way.

I just can't get over how much I love love LOVE this....I can't wait for my (multiple) bottles to arrive.....I am burning through my trial vial at lightning speed....I could bathe in this.....

...Here we go again, I keep hearing the KD Lang singin' this one on Ingenue... what a great album! Perhaps I'll love the scent just as much - my package is being held for ransom at the P.O., to be liberated this evening!!

...thanks for the awesome reviews, Dolly... I can't wait...

SUCH a great album!!! I need to go find this and put it in the car (the cd) and wear Constant Craving tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my sweetie has smelled this one layered with OCCO Black Shield, but never straight up. This morning he got the chance, because I applied some before he left to go back to his house.

He told me to tell you ladies that you did a GREAT job......he loves it! He is really glad I have 2 bottles and 2 more on the way.....

I am loving this one also. I'm horrible at picking out individual scents, but all together this is just plain yummy! Definitely induced a craving, I tell you what! I'm begging my money fairy to be swift and carry heavy, 'cause I have some major shopping to do here!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE this one! It's one of my daily staples now & my bottle is already below half full! I've ordered 2 phero amped (CB & Sexology) & 1 "plain" but somehow I don't think that 'll last me very long...

Sadly SB...it doesn't last 30 minutes on me...which sucks, because it smells soooooo yum yum.

OMG! It lasts all day on me!

That's one of the reasons I love it. And because it's sexy but not too in your face for work, and I can't stop sniffing myself :)

DJac, if yours doesn't work I'd love to give it a loving home :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a bottle of this boosted with Sexology (thanks, GL!) It is just beautiful. Creamy vanilla, soft amber, a little spice from the cardamom... the patchouli is just right, not overwhelming. I tried to find a thread for the phero Sexology, but it seemed as if they were all for the scented version. Will have to research more...