Lynne's Temple of the Goddess

goddesslynne

Ladies, I can't thank you enough for my fragrance!!

This will definitely be a hit with the Honey Ho's!! Wet, there is an intense, almost herbal honey scent. As it dries down, the muskiness comes out, along with a touch of vanilla, and at about 30 minutes there are hints of sandalwood and incense.

I'm loving it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh... this is pretty. Wet: honey and powdery amber. It reminds me of BPAL's O (if we're allowed to compare to other brands. If this is frowned upon, my apologies.), but lighter.

Unfortunately, as it dries, the honey melds into the amber & then fades completely. Sadly, no sandalwood on me. All that's left is the powderyness. And while it's a pretty powder, it's not something I'd reach for to wear. Hmm. Or so I think. I could be wrong, as I do keep sniffing my wrist rather compulsively. :)

EDIT: This layers really beautifully with Oriental Gardenia. Mmm.

Edited by muppetk

I forgot to add that Skin Musk doesn't have honey in it, but the musk in Temple Of The Goddess is similar to that on me.

agreed - it's soft like skin musk but with a big boost of honey. Totally a honey ho scent. There is almost no throw though - maybe it's my chemistry.

agreed - it's soft like skin musk but with a big boost of honey. Totally a honey ho scent. There is almost no throw though - maybe it's my chemistry.

I think it's your chemistry. I thought the honey disappeared on me within a half hour -- turns out it was just the other notes (skin musk?) amping like crazy & drowning it out. When I woke up the next day, I was pretty surprised to accidentally catch a whiff of honey from the night before (8+ hours later), so there's at least a throw of a few inches :) 'cause I certainly didn't go sniffing at it, I was sure the scent would be long gone.

I think it's your chemistry. I thought the honey disappeared on me within a half hour -- turns out it was just the other notes (skin musk?) amping like crazy & drowning it out. When I woke up the next day, I was pretty surprised to accidentally catch a whiff of honey from the night before (8+ hours later), so there's at least a throw of a few inches :) 'cause I certainly didn't go sniffing at it, I was sure the scent would be long gone.

Could well be the chemistry - this lasts at most 2 hours which is a bummer because it's lovely. But sugared honeycomb lasts much much longer and hovers like a cloud of fab. Wouldn't be surprising - I seem to really amp notes in other scents that most others don't.

Skin chemistry. Total mystery. :-(