Scandalous Intentions

mountainwitch

Set the scene for seduction with this potent and slightly wicked blend! Red Roses and tantalizing Tiger Lillies layered over Oatmeal and Cream. A delicious drizzle of Honey, a sprinkling of Sugar, a precious drop of Honeysuckle, with sexy nether-notes of White Amber and China Musk.

This has so many different elements that I wouldn't be surprised if every reviewer read it a little differently. For me, I get a definite note of red roses, but this is NOT a floral blend. The honey and sugar give it that very distinctive, almost edible "Love Potion" quality, and the end result is something dark, very sweet, with the flickering brightness of roses. I tend to wear it frequently, even though it's not my favorite potion, especially given the reaction of my boyfriend. Seriously, this is one he really, really likes . . . A LOT. :(

I also have this, but it comes out quite differently on my skin, for me the florals and the sweetness is prevalent. The darker notes recede pretty quickly on me. Its very feminine and not overpowering. For the phero users among us it is also great cover for some of the more pungent pheros out there. It even covers up a mix of -none and copulins. ;)

May

Aha! I was pleased to see this as a freebie in my order.

I am a floriental kinda girl and this is one of those. I like it alot.

Wet: honeysuckle and clean, white musk (a unique combo)

On skin: mellow tiger lily and amber drydown

I may be updating my Top 5 to fit this in. Well done, Mara!

I too was very excited to get this as a freebie!

In the vial it has that same sort of hint of " love potion" maple syrupy sweet smell. ( I'm assuming this is the honey/oatmeal bit)

On my skin I get a more subdued sweet scent combined with a clean soapy sort of scent. I think the soapy scent might be the lily. I'm only getting hints of rose.

Very clean and pretty smelling.

• 2 months later...

I agree with May on this one. It has more of a floral smell on me and not very overpowering. I don't pick up any honeysuckle though. It is nice, I like it.

This scent is sweet and alluring. It's got a tad of baby powder, cream, and juicy florals. It's a personal must wear everyday for me. Kind of addicting. I like it more and more everytime I wear it.

The arm I applied it to smells a tad tart, the arm I rubbed it against smells creamy florals.

It's the smell that comes off of a beautiful person. I feel really at peace around it. Not ready to claim it as "the one" but pretty darn close.

• 7 months later...

The lily comes out strongest on me when wet. As it dies down, the rose, amber and cream start to come forward. Wet, it is a little overpowering. However, it is lovely when it dies down. Give it about 15-20 minutes before you decide, as this one definately needs time to develop.

• 1 month later...
This scent is sweet and alluring. It's got a tad of baby powder, cream, and juicy florals. It's a personal must wear everyday for me. Kind of addicting. I like it more and more everytime I wear it.

The arm I applied it to smells a tad tart, the arm I rubbed it against smells creamy florals.

It's the smell that comes off of a beautiful person. I feel really at peace around it. Not ready to claim it as "the one" but pretty darn close.

I so agree with this review - in the jar it is a strong grapey wine scent (like a winery garden or something) on it is a heady strong seductive perfume - light with deep undertones. It lasts a very long time and later it softens even more inviting in close deep inhalations - aaaahhhhh.

Of course I love it, love it :lol::wub:

Seriously this is in the top 5 - maybe even the top 1 (or 2).

• 1 month later...

The lily keeps bugging me. In this fragrance, that note is a little too sharp on my skin. Other than that, it's a well-balanced floral and the amber and cream are definitely present. Those aspects are quite nice. Not much waft here. I'm waiting to see what happens to the lily before I make my final call. I agree with everyone who says this would cover aggressive pheros well. Even tho I don't have much experience with them yet, that was one of the first things I thought as I applied this scent.

• 4 months later...

this is mostly sweet oatmeal, cream, and honey on me, with just a tiny hint of florals.

it's very pretty...and almost edible smelling.

the hubby likes this one 'cause it's soft and sweet.

i find it very comforting and warming and like to wear it to bed and have my pillow and sheets smell like this by morning :cocktail:

• 6 months later...

Wow, this really is tantalizing. The florals aren't overpowering, but velvety and just in the right proportion with the decadent honey, cream and sugar notes. I used to be afraid of honeysuckle, but I don't really get any on my skin. It probably blends very well with the honey, and whatever is sweeter, my skin will amp, so honey wins out by a mile. The sexy sheer white amber and China musk round it out perfectly in a very sensual way. This definitely falls under the category of man bait, heh heh. :magicstick:

Edited by Invidiana

• 2 months later...

This is one sexy-pie scent, but in a demurely alluring, almost comforting way. It doesn't throw a lot for me, and I think that's just right / congruent for the scent. I can see this being great with one of the cuddly est-y pheros.