Gotcha! That makes sensel! What about, say, if I requested a Treasured Hearts add-in, but wanted it double strength? Would that be possible?

Thanks Sinister Girl!

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a handle on what we can and can't do :P

Hmm, ok, not.

Just invested in, and already received, a few hundred pounds of new bottles and bases to fulfill variations of our strengths and base mediums.

Yes, you can ask for double strength very soon. But if your preferred medium is alcohol, you've been granted it, so you'd need not amplify the oil base if you don't want to.

You'll soon be able to choose between oil, silicone, and alcohol bases. And also the concentration for the alcohol at least.

Full explanation to follow.

And, btw, I STILL like DPG best. :P

LOL @ SG

Hmm, ok, not.

Just invested in, and already received, a few hundred pounds of new bottles and bases to fulfill variations of our strengths and base mediums.

Yes, you can ask for double strength very soon. But if your preferred medium is alcohol, you've been granted it, so you'd need not amplify the oil base if you don't want to.

You'll soon be able to choose between oil, silicone, and alcohol bases. And also the concentration for the alcohol at least.

Full explanation to follow.

And, btw, I STILL like DPG best. :rolleyes:

VERY exciting stuff PM! I am loving the original LP base for pheros and dont see myself switching back to alcohol. BUT it definetly opens the doors for the ones who find it is their preferred medium. I think Esme will be HAPPY!

Ooh it also may be fun to test out the difference of the 3 and compare them all with the same product!

I think the only time I would even CONSIDER an alcohol-based one here in LA is in the winter or if I am wearing a social-type phero....the alcohol ones literally FLY off of my body in this heat and humidity! My fave is the CPS....I love that silky smooth feel......

BUT, I think it is absolutely, positively GREAT that you will soon be offering all 3, so everybody can have their fave....or different ones for different situations!

YEA!!!!!! I won't have to bring any cash out to the nightclub(even in winter). I'll just walk by when I want a drink*I iz evil*.

*lol @ Beccah* I like the way you think :D

Oooohhh exiting stuff!! I've been wondering if it would work to use an alcohol based social phero to "lure" my target, drawing him in because it has better diffusion. Then hit him with a lovely smelling cop bomb hehehehe :10_small16: . Layering those would be great!