Denise's Pink Orchid Berry

Hey Mara and Danna...

Just wanted to thank you gain...you did a fabulous fabulous job with my PE's...

so, I spent all yesterday evening playing in my huge box of LP's and after playing I save one arm for my Pink Orchid Berry...

Ladies, this scent is so well crafted and beautiful I almost want to cry...

It is an elegant type scent and almost has a Chanel #5 feel to it (feel, not smell, though I use to only wear Chanel #5). This one, while it is pink, it is not a candy sweet pink like our other pink scents, but it is more like a pretty delicate pink bouquet perfume, it is not overly floral, I love love love the pink orchid in here. I smell this the most, but it is like a beautiful flower you would happen on while traveling to some exotic country or somewhere like that. but, it is not an overbearing Orchid scent at all. Though it is a little heavier than my White orchid, the throw and staying power on this one is amazing.

This one is very sexy... I love the berry, it is not syrupy sweet but more juicy, ripe and sweet like maybe say some raspberries or some kind of exotic berries with powdered sugar sprinkled on top... it is sooooo very pretty and womanly all at the same time, it has to be the pink musk that gives it that particular sexy womanly flair... I feel like a princess wearing it. It feels like a very expensive and exquisite perfume.

IDK this one is just elegant, truly a great summer/fall scent, and way better than how I even imagined it would turn out. This one too would make a great B & B set...

oh did I mention long lasting...I am really blown away by that alone, I don't even have to use the D5 stuff with either of these PE's...

I hope anyone else who happened to order this will chime in with their descripts as i am terrible at that... but i would truly love to hear some other reviews on this one. Lynnie I know you ordered some, and TG I sent you some already. and i sent someone else some in a sniffee that came with my order (can't remember who).

Mara, you ladies outdid yourselves, Thank you!...what an encouragement for newbies to try and create some PE's... I was so nervous and scared that I almost didn't do it...though Meh, leave it to the more seasoned creators on this forum, and there are so many. I never imagined they would be absolutely divine.

I am just so sorry I cannot give y'all the review it does deserve. I will say, I have had quite a few people really really compliment this one.

Be blessed -djac

Djac,

I tried both your PE's last night. They are FABULOUS!!!! I don't know which one I liked better. Thank you SOO much for sending them along to me! I am going to try to get a bottle of the pink! You did great Djac, and of course the ladies are amazing as usual!

Djac,

I tried both your PE's last night. They are FABULOUS!!!! I don't know which one I liked better. Thank you SOO much for sending them along to me! I am going to try to get a bottle of the pink! You did great Djac, and of course the ladies are amazing as usual!

Thanks TG...the ladies really did an amazing job with both PE's, and yes, so hard to decide which one I like best... I was leaning towards the white, but damn, they are both equally lovely

...sadly though, the Pink Orchid Berry is gone... I think Skinny Lynnie got the last bottle

Thanks TG, I am so happy that you like it.

I LOVE IT!!! This is a beautiful scent, and I can't wait for the re-brew of the White so I can snag a bottle as well!!

Yay lynnie...so glad you liked it... I do think they turned out just beautifully...far better than I could have ever imagined. I just loved them...You are gonna love the Musky White Orchid as well...

seems like I reach for them more than any scent now...gotta slow it down just so I don't run out...hehehe

be blessed -djac

• 4 weeks later...

The wonderful Djac strikes again! This b-day prezzie should be a comin to my door anytime now and I'm sooo excited about this one!!! After reading your review I'm all aflutter...

I'll try to write a slammin review too! WHOOP! Can't wait!019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Oh I must try this..I love Orchid and I once got the nicest perfume that was blackberry based...it was wonderful.! oops just read that its all gone. Boohoo. oh well. What kind of "berries" is in the berry scent? I really do love the smell of blackberry fragrance.

Edited by Geena

M&D have wonderful berry notes/accords in their library. I recommend Blood Martini and the sugared varieties as well...I think the sugareds might be sold out, but you might find someone with samples in the Trading Post.

• 2 weeks later...

And so our lovely Djac gifted me with this for my 30th birthday-and how appropriate! A womanly scent as I offically turn 'womanly'-heehee..

Seriously this is beautiful. Wet, I get pink Berry, but the pink is Very dark, and RIPE! Almost a deep magenta or something-elegant indeed. I can smell Orchid as well, but it's funny..

Djac compared this to a fine fragrance in the vein of Chanel No.5--I concur! To me though, it reminds me, on the drydown a little bit of Estee Lauders 'Beautiful", which my momma used to wear when she was-guess what-my age. I still love that perfume, I have some, but I like this more. A scent to dress up and wear heels in...

This is very classy, high end and perfumey-in a good way! And Djac is right again when she says IT LASTS! I put it on 7 hours ago and it still lingers gorgeously .

Wonderful blend ladies, and thanks again for the lovely gift dear Djac! :lol:

And so our lovely Djac gifted me with this for my 30th birthday-and how appropriate! A womanly scent as I offically turn 'womanly'-heehee..

Seriously this is beautiful. Wet, I get pink Berry, but the pink is Very dark, and RIPE! Almost a deep magenta or something-elegant indeed. I can smell Orchid as well, but it's funny..

Djac compared this to a fine fragrance in the vein of Chanel No.5--I concur! To me though, it reminds me, on the drydown a little bit of Estee Lauders 'Beautiful", which my momma used to wear when she was-guess what-my age. I still love that perfume, I have some, but I like this more. A scent to dress up and wear heels in...

This is very classy, high end and perfumey-in a good way! And Djac is right again when she says IT LASTS! I put it on 7 hours ago and it still lingers gorgeously .

Wonderful blend ladies, and thanks again for the lovely gift dear Djac! :wub:

You are so welcome cheesy...Thanks for the wonderful review...the ladies really did out do themselves with my two PE's...I would never in a million years have imagined them turning out better than my expectations.

The pink orchid really is the elegant one of the two...so perfect to really dress up and feel like a lady...very classical feel to it...and talk about the length of time it last...these are actually the first two LP's that I have worn for an entire 8 hours and never have to refresh even once.

and I am happy you too can now enjoy

be blessed cheesy - djac

You are so welcome cheesy...Thanks for the wonderful review...the ladies really did out do themselves with my two PE's...I would never in a million years have imagined them turning out better than my expectations.

The pink orchid really is the elegant one of the two...so perfect to really dress up and feel like a lady...very classical feel to it...and talk about the length of time it last...these are actually the first two LP's that I have worn for an entire 8 hours and never have to refresh even once.

and I am happy you too can now enjoy

be blessed cheesy - djac

I was hoping they would rebrew this one too!!!

• 1 year later...
I was hoping they would rebrew this one too!!!

I am ready to review this scent. I felt disappointed when I tried this the first time. I picked it among 2 dozens of new scents.

My daughter took the bottle out tonight and I decided to give it another try. I seem to amp the berry in this scent. I can smell the pinkness of this scent with a slight touch of orchid at the back. It's beautiful and I love it. I'm glad that I scored some of it.

• 3 years later...

I have this newfound love for orchid since trying Black Panther and Orchid Fairy Cake. Its weird, all these years of collecting, and isolating favorite genre's and notes, and it seems there's STILL many surprises to be had!

I meant it six years ago when I said this was great stuff, but I didn't deconstruct it at the time. LPs Orchids are so fresh and pretty, I wonder if I would even appreciate this note so much from other houses. Oddly, it smells very "shiny and new" to me, almost with a vinyl kind of edge(just a whisper, a fleeting thought). I have grown to love it. What's neat about this one is how complex and commercial it smells for such a simple group of notes. It still reminds me of Beautiful, I still like it more, it still lasts forever. I love this still and will never trade it away.

And Djac, if your still out there somewhere, we miss you lady! You may come and go, so may I...but the beautiful scents we help dream up are forever!