Okay...so...

I admit Im brand new to this and I am taking the bull by the horns (starting with EOW) and just purchased some BI...

I must have overdone the cops...I was told all day yesterday that I smelled like cat urine (so sick!) people basically ran in the other direction!

I wanted to impress a certain someone that day so I know I put layers upon layers of cops without actually thinking hey I'm 24 I probably produce quite a substantial amount on my own. The first day I recieved my EOW I only put a bit of the roll on swiped on the wrists...and I was getting quite a number of winks and smiles

god I am so embarressed I feel like Phoebe from friends was behind me with her guitar singing "Smelly Cat"

:10_small16:

Edited by Damnittrinity

Okay...so...

I admit Im brand new to this and I am taking the bull by the horns (starting with EOW) and just purchased some BI...

I must have overdone the cops...I was told all day yesterday that I smelled like cat urine (so sick!) people basically ran in the other direction!

I wanted to impress a certain someone that day so I know I put layers upon layers of cops without actually thinking hey I'm 24 I probably produce quite a substantial amount on my own. The first day I recieved my EOW I only put a bit of the roll on swiped on the wrists...

god I am so embarressed I feel like Phoebe from friends was behind me with her guitar singing "Smelly Cat"

:10_small16:

That is too funny...roflmao...girrrrrl you are gonna fit just nicely around here.

that ewo is a force to be reckoned with huh?... I tried my damnest to put up with for the sake of...but i learned long time ago to let the ladies mix for me...and even then some things still are too much for me. There is plenty of advice regarding eow and what to and how to and when to, and also what not to, on this forum...sssssso, if you are brave enough to try it again, for the sake of the male species. lol, then you may have a lot more successes with it in the future.

as for the other people, trust me, you will have plenty of chances to wow them thanks to LPMP...and as for the special friend who's attention you were trying to get, i am willing to bet you got it!...from what i am taught, the male species don't find the scent of EOW offensive at all, in fact they run towards it...he prolly just got caught off guard and it was a lot to process or maybe something different about you to process and he coudn't/didn't know how to handle it...and he wasn't going to embarrass himself, oh no, he's a male!

still laughing though and I thank you for sharing your story...and girl, we have all been to that embarrassed land...you do return and you do look back and crack the hell up.

be blessed -djac

I'm really pushed for time right now, so can't get into details with you on this for the moment, but if you read this: How to use EOW it should help you out a bit. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them.

Don't worry, you've just learned the slightly hard way that strong (strength-wise), odoriferous copulins require a LOT of drydown, and a very good cover scent to work at their optimum level, and yes at 24 you applied WAY too much unless ASIDE from oral BC, there are other mitigating factors we need to take into account.

Experiment with a SMALL amount at first to find your sweet spot (wearing EOW/BI initially around someone you are NOT really trying to impress or attract), as that will help you to know which level of dosage you YOURSELF should use, when you DO want to call in the heavy pheromonal artillery.

Blessings

Ail )O(

If you like the EOW, then you might really like the new OCCOs (Overt Cops for your Covert Ops) They come in several different scents and, if I remember correctly, they're almost as strong (only slightly less strong than) EOW. Also, LAM (Like a Magnet? I'm so used to the acronyms that I forget the names!) has a nice punch of EOW along with the happy pheromone Alpha-Androstenol. It also has multiple scent options. The LP Goddesses have definitely mastered EOW scent covering. It's like magic! So it just depends on which scents you like to wear or which scents you feel work best with your chemistry. No more smelling like cat pee! I can imagine how you felt. Not a good day, I'm sure.

If you like the EOW, then you might really like the new OCCOs (Overt Cops for your Covert Ops) They come in several different scents and, if I remember correctly, they're almost as strong (only slightly less strong than) EOW. Also, LAM (Like a Magnet? I'm so used to the acronyms that I forget the names!) has a nice punch of EOW along with the happy pheromone Alpha-Androstenol. It also has multiple scent options. The LP Goddesses have definitely mastered EOW scent covering. It's like magic! So it just depends on which scents you like to wear or which scents you feel work best with your chemistry. No more smelling like cat pee! I can imagine how you felt. Not a good day, I'm sure.

So true!! I have alcohol based EoW but I feel very selfconscious when using it. I'm so glad I came here, I never want to use that stuff anymore! Don't worry sweetie, people tend to forget that kind of stuff very soon. Just wow them with your other LP's :10_small16:

So true!! I have alcohol based EoW but I feel very selfconscious when using it. I'm so glad I came here, I never want to use that stuff anymore! Don't worry sweetie, people tend to forget that kind of stuff very soon. Just wow them with your other LP's :10_small16:

Why don't you trade your liquid EoW? Do you have a trading post?

I tossed the alcohol based EOW I had. That was nasty stuff that burned my skin. Left red streaks on where I applied it. It was like wearing some kind of skanky vinegar mixture. And it burned like it too. I mixed a little of it into some of my LP scents, but I don't think it did much boost wise with them and thankfully it didn't harm the scent.

The EOW here does have a high power odor to it. Definitely need a good cover scent, but no burn marks and now we've been blessed with LAMs, BAMs, and OCCOs. So even if you want to use the EOW here in conjunction with any of them, you'd only need a tiny bit and the scent wouldn't even be noticable but the effects still would.

I thought the cat pee smell was a male hormone?? None maybe? Magicmaiden got the same cat pee comment from her hubby using just sexology. Very interesting!

Was that the scented version of Sexology? That would totally make sense, because it's loaded with Civit.

The EOW here does have a high power odor to it. Definitely need a good cover scent, but no burn marks and now we've been blessed with LAMs, BAMs, and OCCOs. So even if you want to use the EOW here in conjunction with any of them, you'd only need a tiny bit and the scent wouldn't even be noticable but the effects still would.

Yeah, sweetie, if you are new to pheros and cops, try one of the LAMs or OCCOs.....they are very powerful, and the cops are disguised perfectly!

Androstenone=cat pee. To me at least. Bigtime. Eh, but it's worth it.

Alpha androstenol smells just abhorrent as well...

EOW=more like really strong roquefort cheese..or yourself at ovulation time after a really long athletic day outside...if you know what I mean.

Multiple people remarked to you that you smelled of cat urine? That would make for a bummer day!

Could it be an individual skin reaction to a combination of scents and EOW?

Was that the scented version of Sexology? That would totally make sense, because it's loaded with Civit.

I had one person mention smelling cat pee when I wore this around her, but she also claimed her sense of smell was off, so I drew myself up and looked down my nose at her and said, "I showered this morning AND put on deodorant!"

She doesn't make comments like that around me, anymore.

I suppose I should feel bad for being haughty, but it'd be a stretch.

Okay...so...

:)

DT, I mixed myself for my High School Reunion, but my hubby was the one running away. lol

Androstenone=cat pee. To me at least. Bigtime. Eh, but it's worth it.

Alpha androstenol smells just abhorrent as well...

EOW=more like really strong roquefort cheese..or yourself at ovulation time after a really long athletic day outside...if you know what I mean.

Could it be an individual skin reaction to a combination of scents and EOW?

lol Pony...on the definitions...my skin amps everything but EOW, but I can only wear the mixes that M&D make...

Edited by FAWN

BI works FAB on me - it was my total favorite until Like a Magnet...which was my total favorite until OCCO...

Yeah, you just keep coming out with "absolute favorites" for me too! I am LOVING OCCO Black.....exactly what I love about resinous scents, along with a ton of cops....can't be beat!

Please tell me you got them already!!!??!!

Girrrrrl, you would have heard my loud happy holler from miles away, Nope TG...not yet... I am hoping today is the big day for your package and the 2 LPMP's that I got the stamps.com notification...will let you know though okay sweets...

Hey you have a bottle of my Pink Orchid Berry coming with your order from LPMP...the ladies were kind enough to ship to your address for me...be blessed my sweets...oh and I see you had a great farewell with the hunkster. lol, with the Shellyb's waves of lust and others...hehehe

But anyways cross ya finger and toes for me today for my packages.

djac

I'm gonna ring my daughters neck if they don't arrive today!!!

OMG you sent me Pink Orchid Berry????? Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

The Waves of Lust was a good choice! I see you snagged a bottle in a trade! If you don't like it I'm first in line to take it off your hands!!

I'm gonna ring my daughters neck if they don't arrive today!!!

OMG you sent me Pink Orchid Berry????? Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

The Waves of Lust was a good choice! I see you snagged a bottle in a trade! If you don't like it I'm first in line to take it off your hands!!

With out a doubt...you get first dibs if it doesn't work for me....you are so very welcomed for the PE, so glad you love it...and hopefully the package will arrive today...if not, can i ring ya daughter's neck?...hehehe

be blessed today TG - djac

Ok, only if I get to her after you!!!! I hope so much you will get it today!!

TG WAIT! DONT KILL HER...I just got the package...yes!!!, Fed ex just pulled up moments ago...hehehe, Wheeeeee!!!!!

okay, so I am :Dancing_Grapefruit:in love with the OCCO PINK, OCCO Red, OCCO Purple, OCCO Yellow/gold. The OCCO White is okay. Funny I have a few bottles of this one on the way...

With the exception of my OCCO pink and OCCO yellow, these are already being packaged to go out, but i did order all my favorites which should hopefully be in one of the LPMP packages that shall arrive today. Looks like I will be pending a few of them to my trade also.

But yes, the ladies did a great job on these, nice way to be able to wear cops without worrying about a cover...

and my two LPMP packages are arriving today as well...already did the tracking, it arrived at my post office this morning...now where's that darn mailman?

Thanks so much TG, can't wait for the next split.

be blessed -djac

ps...those that have packages pending with me...these shall be at the post office on tomorrow, just wanna see if the DSII will arrive today so I can get everyones packages out.

How about the OCCO black? I actually used it last night just to sleep in (I'm weird) because I wanted to see if I could make it work for me. I layered it with Constant Craving like Dolly said and it was pretty nice. It's too resiny for me alone, but I think I will be able to use the 1/4 bottle I kept if I layer correctly. I LOVE the gold. Haven't played with the others that much yet!

How about the OCCO black? I actually used it last night just to sleep in (I'm weird) because I wanted to see if I could make it work for me. I layered it with Constant Craving like Dolly said and it was pretty nice. It's too resiny for me alone, but I think I will be able to use the 1/4 bottle I kept if I layer correctly. I LOVE the gold. Haven't played with the others that much yet!

Hey TG...I don't know about the black...I owe out 1/2 black from the one you sent and i ordered one thats on the way...I am thinking I am gonna trade this one. I will still have a lil from the bottle you sent so I will try that with constant craving. also I ordered two bottles of OCCO white and have one coming from a trade... putting one up for trade cause it will just sit unused otherwise... so glad I went back and ordered the purple too cause i like that one alot as well, didn't think I would at first.

My fave I think is the Gold... and the red and the purple, and the pink. in that order.

I have to say, these are really great after drydown...and not all that bad when wet.

be blessed -djac...

and yes, djac is still smitten with the LAM! yeah baby!

Edited by djacquelynstew