Amount of EOW in various pheromone blends?

mystree

GOOD GOD I BABBLED LIKE A LOON. LOL. Need some questions answered, they are in

red below in case you'd like to skip my ramblings and get directly to the

questions. lmao. Self-effects of Alpha-Androstenol??

Hi all! Im new here. I just recieved my first package ( I love the beautiful packaging and appreciate the free sniffies, ty so much!)

I also got some Androtics the other day, and havent seem to recieve any hits or any sign that any of what Ive ordered is affecting those around me? (for instance Instant Shine, no reaction from family and friends..same with spaceland) Im an open minded skeptic but with the Androtics I've been leaning towards the thought that pheromones are not the real deal and its all snake oil(while realizing that I do need to keep with it and experiment for a while before coming to my conclusion.)

Anyways the reason why I mention Androtics is because I put on some LAM, and holycrap even through my hubs bad head cold, he began mauling me! Bit me a bit too hard on my back too. Nothing that will leave a mark but mann lol. We have a great sex life so the show of interest wasnt out of the ordinary but this was an out of the ordinary level of aggression ..he doesnt normally "maul" me(running fingernails along my body, clawing, biting, yanking my top off) so I definately know something is up. No double meaning intended. Poor man is too sick to act on his horniness..makes me kind of nervous about wearing LAM when he's recovered? Not to mention..Neanderlicious LOL which I did get in a sample size. This is FUN STUFF I tell ya. Can't wait to play around with all of this. Another thing..mannnnn he was TALKATIVE too bordering on silly at moments at one moment he was talking to me with his ass (lmao yeah). I was making fun of him cuz of the way he was leaning off the bed his jeans scooted off to one side where it looked as if his ass was basically just a left butt check..the line that should fall along the middles of someones butt was wayyyyyy over to the other side laying halfway down his right asscheek. So I was like ISNT THAT UNCOMFY *tugs at it*..to which he started rising his ass on off the bed repeatedly in time with his talking ...wtf? ROFL@ ass puppet. I wish I could repeat the dialogue but I dont think I could do it justice. So is that the Alpha-Androstenol at work? If so why is it working in this product and not the Androtics. Do the cops enhance the pheromone?

So anyways, MUCH more playing and experimenting to be had, but it would seem that there might really be something to all this. =D

Something that Im curious about. What amount of EOW is in the various pheromone blends. Which blend has the highest amount of cops? Ive read up on how to apply EOW "neat" and the number of drops we should start out with, but how does that translate to products like LAM? I can't go by drop amount as it is blended and Im curious how much cops is actually used in LAM and how it compared to BAM, and Pherogirl, and OCCO. How much LAM is a good amount to start out with? Anyone help me out? Thanks so much.

Btw, I'm in love with the way I smell. hehe.

Edited by mystree

First of all - welcome to the LP party.

Cops in order of lightest to most:

monthly scent like Joiur De - more in LAM, then BAM, then OCCO, most in EOW neat

anol in woozy is crazy - Dolly testing a 2x woozy in alcohol base for socials. Read through the old posts on the phero's boards and you will be in good shape

again - welcome!!!

:)

Aww thank you all so much for the welcome! Shelly- that line up is just what I needed. Do you know how Phero falls with the rest? Tears of Joy-I rolled half the bottle of Lam on my body starting with my lower legs and working up to my arms. IM KIDDING!! lol. I almost "wanted" to though, it smells so good. What would that do btw anyone know? Not that I would EVER do something like that, I even looked at the level of perfume left in the bottle as I found I was torn between wanting to wear it and wanting to perserve it so I dont run out. LOL. Aye ..I see another purchase in my real near future, so this is how LP addiction starts eh. :)

To answer the question, single roll from each wrist about 6 inches, a 3 inch roll on pulse point from right ear down the neck. Right above my cleavage instead of in (Im a busty girl and was worried about dry down). Was this amount about right? Should I apply more? Less? My wearing an easily removeable sexy top :angel: haha and the fact that we've havent done the down and dirty for a few days(he's very sick), Im sure helped the LAM along. Further testing definately needed.

Oh yeah so back to the Covah All Ovah with Cops question. lol. Can we OD on cops? I don't believe theres such a thing as "ghosting" on cops as can sometimes happen with the other pheromones, am I correct? Is it safe? I mean can you imagine death by hardon? "I'm sorry officer I didnt mean to it was the cops?" Hey Cop it was the cops? lol. "I'm sorry miss we're going to have to take you in, uhhhhh if I could find my handcuffs *he fidgets around and starts to lose cohesive thought, looks at officer Pete* "hey Pete cuff her" says Officer Steve to Officer Pete. Officer Pete stands there frozen and slack jawed suddenly wearing two .. umh nightsticks.."huhh whats a cuff?"...and you make your escape feeling like a Heroes character at war with your powers, will you use it for good or evil?

lol. Would od'ing on cops make trouser snakes bust through pants fabric like a martial arts punch through a slab of wood, would we rise up as Aphrodites and rule this land men falling to our feet, or would we cause fear and mayhem with our stench cloud, "Eowzilla Eowzilla!" screech "runnnnnnnnn!" :)

All silliness aside, it is a serious question? What happens with a Cops OD?

Edited by mystree

Mystree, I love the way you write!! LOL!!! Keep em' coming!!

Dolly speaks about cop over-do in her blog, and Ail has many informative posts in the pheromone section, both great reading. I had an experience the other day with layering a number of different cop blends (straight EoW, OCCO and Tantric Butterfly, I think) and Mr. Goddess was very quick with his attentions...a little too quick. I'm 47 and perimen, so I can wear quite a bit, I think it has to do with your age and your natural cops production as well. My feeling is, when at home or in private with your man, use the whole bottle if you want to, but in public alone or out with the girls, proceed with caution. I usually use a bit every day, just to make me feel sexy and alive, but it's just a few swipes, nothing major. Also, I work with all women (in a salon) and we rarely even have male clients, so I don't have as much danger of unwanted attention.

All the best, keep those stories comin'!! Hope hubby feels better soon!

Hi Mystree! WELCOME!!!! :) Yes, great writing, such fun to read!

Shelly B gave you the most excellently correct answer re the cops in the products:

Cops in order of lightest to most:

monthly scent like Joiur De - more in LAM, then BAM, then OCCO, most in EOW neat

Regarding the phero blends, tis similar...

'monthly' phero enhanced perfumes usually contain (unless otherwise stated) 1/3 the dose of the UNscented phero blends.

If you special order a phero amped perfume, you are getting 100% phero strength. Which means, the phero dose is exactly the same as the UNscented variety, you are just using the perfume as the carrier, rather than an unscented base.

Can one OD on cops? I think you can. (Aside from possible danger from over-aggressive men, and scorn from other women...) I think that the indicator is the same for cops, perfume, or pheros, (for public usage). You end up with people giving you MORE space then they normally would. You drive people a few feet away. Either you are sending out chemical signals that do not compute, in the case of pheros; or in the case of perfume or cops, if they can smell you across the room, they're not going to come in closer.

If one is using cops/perfume/pheros as a tool of attraction/seduction, the *Art of the Tease* is extremely important. You want people to get an intriguing little whiff, which compels them to want to move closer to you so they can experience that again - get more. I use them as a lure. :)

Also, try wearing our oil based products on your torso. This is usually the hottest part of your body and oils are aided by heat for diffusion - you might find that you'll need to wear less and you'll radiate more. I roll them from my belly button to my cleavage a couple of times, smoosh it around with my wrists, then rub my wrists on the back of my neck (another good and hot spot). I get fab results that way.

Have fun, and thanks for joining us!!!!

~ Mara

Mystree, I love the way you write!! LOL!!! Keep em' coming!!

Dolly speaks about cop over-do in her blog, and Ail has many informative posts in the pheromone section, both great reading. I had an experience the other day with layering a number of different cop blends (straight EoW, OCCO and Tantric Butterfly, I think) and Mr. Goddess was very quick with his attentions...a little too quick. I'm 47 and perimen, so I can wear quite a bit, I think it has to do with your age and your natural cops production as well. My feeling is, when at home or in private with your man, use the whole bottle if you want to, but in public alone or out with the girls, proceed with caution. I usually use a bit every day, just to make me feel sexy and alive, but it's just a few swipes, nothing major. Also, I work with all women (in a salon) and we rarely even have male clients, so I don't have as much danger of unwanted attention.

All the best, keep those stories comin'!! Hope hubby feels better soon!

Thanks! :abfx: *nod* @ "makes me feel sexy and alive"...I feel it does the same for me. :EVB7BC~18:

Hi Mystree! WELCOME!!!! :D Yes, great writing, such fun to read!

Shelly B gave you the most excellently correct answer re the cops in the products:

'monthly' phero enhanced perfumes usually contain (unless otherwise stated) 1/3 the dose of the UNscented phero blends.

If you special order a phero amped perfume, you are getting 100% phero strength. Which means, the phero dose is exactly the same as the UNscented variety, you are just using the perfume as the carrier, rather than an unscented base.

Can one OD on cops? I think you can. (Aside from possible danger from over-aggressive men, and scorn from other women...) I think that the indicator is the same for cops, perfume, or pheros, (for public usage). You end up with people giving you MORE space then they normally would. You drive people a few feet away. Either you are sending out chemical signals that do not compute, in the case of pheros; or in the case of perfume or cops, if they can smell you across the room, they're not going to come in closer.

If one is using cops/perfume/pheros as a tool of attraction/seduction, the *Art of the Tease* is extremely important. You want people to get an intriguing little whiff, which compels them to want to move closer to you so they can experience that again - get more. I use them as a lure. :666:

Also, try wearing our oil based products on your torso. This is usually the hottest part of your body and oils are aided by heat for diffusion - you might find that you'll need to wear less and you'll radiate more. I roll them from my belly button to my cleavage a couple of times, smoosh it around with my wrists, then rub my wrists on the back of my neck (another good and hot spot). I get fab results that way.

~ Mara

awwww Mara! :wub: wheres that starstruck emoticon? hehe. Im so tickled I got a response from you! :blushing: Thanks for all that you and Danna do for us. Im using the torso application..it does help! Nice diffusion.

Anyways. :Hug_emoticon:

• 1 month later...
Hi Mystree! WELCOME!!!! :waiting: Yes, great writing, such fun to read!

If one is using cops/perfume/pheros as a tool of attraction/seduction, the *Art of the Tease* is extremely important. You want people to get an intriguing little whiff, which compels them to want to move closer to you so they can experience that again - get more. I use them as a lure. :witchnaner:

~ Mara

Thanks for the rundown Mara, that's just was I was looking for! I am intrigued by these pheros