Cocamama

KrazyKat

AD-Cocamama.jpg

Cocamama

In tribute to the wondrous Peruvian goddess, Cocamama, we have crafted an earthy, enticing, and positively addictive fragrance: woods, spices, green and sweet notes to invoke her powers of joy. If satisfied you may also grant your lover a whiff of this amazing scent as She did grant hers a taste of paradise…the eternal temptress of Incan lore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
OLEANDER ~ Love spells, if plant is in home - disgrace and misfortune.

PERUVIAN BALSAM ~ Strength and fortitude, dispels negativity.

PALO SANTO ~ Removes curses.

AROMA ESSENCE OF COCA LEAF ~ Spiritual representation of the Cocamama, intoxication, ritual, sexuality.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck, protection, strength, money.

CIVET (Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form.) ~ Considered a strong aphrodisiac, intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.

WILD MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

BLACK COPAL RESIN ~ Love, purification, cleansing.

VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR CANE ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

WILD HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.

HELIOTROPE ~ Clairvoyance, healing, protection, wealth, exorcism, invisibility.

PERUVIAN SPICES ~ Sexual stimulation, lust, protection, fidelity, exorcism

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW! (((swoon)))

Simply breathtaking...

Cocomama includes Oleander, Peruvian Balsam, Palo Santo? (what is palo santo??), Cocoa Leaf, Oakmoss, Civet, wild musks, black copal resin, Vanilla bean, sugar cane, Wild honey, heliotrop, peruvian spices,

applied cocomama to my inner elbow.. post nasal orgasm (LOL) ran out on some errands, brushed past my neighbor and her dog, she stopped me dead in my tracks "What is it that you're wearing?" even her dog began licking my arm, next at the drugstore, clerk complimented me and asked me what Im wearing, funny all of this and Im running around in my sweatpants.

Cocomama is Beautiful, softly heady, sheer, green, complex, lingering and lightly spiced.. something in it reminds me of banana trees.

Thank You ladies, this one is a masterpiece!

WOW! (((swoon)))

Simply breathtaking...

Cocomama includes Oleander, Peruvian Balsam, Palo Santo? (what is palo santo??), Cocoa Leaf, Oakmoss, Civet, wild musks, black copal resin, Vanilla bean, sugar cane, Wild honey, heliotrop, peruvian spices,

applied cocomama to my inner elbow.. post nasal orgasm (LOL) ran out on some errands, brushed past my neighbor and her dog, she stopped me dead in my tracks "What is it that you're wearing?" even her dog began licking my arm, next at the drugstore, clerk complimented me and asked me what Im wearing, funny all of this and Im running around in my sweatpants.

Cocomama is Beautiful, softly heady, sheer, green, complex, lingering and lightly spiced.. something in it reminds me of banana trees.

Most excellant review KKat! Post nasal orgasm (loveit) :) i couldnt agree more!

WOW! (((swoon)))

Simply breathtaking...

KrazyKat !!! REALLY ? really, really, really ??? :)

OH...... I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!! for the thumbs up !!

definitely getting this spiked w/BI !!!!

Really ?

Edited by liz

Wow! (removes arm from nose long enough to type) OMG...not getting into descriptive review here, but OMG! Liz, Mara (...and everyone who added to the concept)! Wow...I need the full bottle for this one! Exotic!

I agree, this one is very very nice and very exotic.....depending on how my skin treats it over the next hour or so, this one may be going on my bottle list....

I ripped the box open in the post office !!!

Cocamama..... I can't seem to put it into words, I smell it ALL ! at times it's all green, leafy, then another sniff and it's dark/wet, then earthy/woody, or is it light, floral & sweet ? and just when I think I can finally define it and it's been on for a while, something dirty shoots thru and I wish I had a better nose ! is it the civet ? or the honey ?

I guess all I can say is that it's BEAUTIFUL ! Mara and Danna did a Magnificent job capturing Cocamama so vividly (considering the odd combination of ingredients) !

Kudos to you BOTH, for your imaginative skills and love for the craft, for giving us the opportunity to create and explore ! I LOVE IT !!

Darn it...figures...it's one I didn't order... Oh well, at least I will have it in the sampler and then I can see if I wanna order.

djac

Hey now ladies...djac is a happy camper...didn't even see my package sitting on the porch yesterday (and i even go the mail. duh!)...the hubby found it today...wheeeeee, lp goodies...

oh I digress...

I am sooooooo happy, I did purchase a full size of this one, I had forgotten...but then I order so much...hehehe

I LOVE THIS...it is absolutely gorgeous...it is just like Liz explained "at times it's all green, leafy, then another sniff and it's dark/wet, then earthy/woody, or is it light, floral & sweet ?

just like Dolly explained "very exotic"

Just like KK explained "Beautiful, softly heady, sheer, green, complex, lingering and lightly spiced.. something in it reminds me of banana trees"

it is so much wrapped into one scent....this one is gorgeous, I simply love it and I am so glad I am the owner of a full bottle.

great job ladies.

be blessed - djac

I was wearing some from my sample yesterday at work. One lady said, you smell so good, what do you have on? I said it's Cocamama..she said very nice....I really like this one, great job everyone....I hope I can still snag a bottle...

Edited by FAWN

USPS has they're computer systems down....I cant TRACK MY STUFF!!! All I know is its been 45 minuites away from my house for 5 days..........OH THE AGITATION!

I can't wait for this one in particular-or my baby Alzbeta....Please please Mister Postman...Deliver thee letter thee sooner thee better! sock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gif

Agree with all of the reviews above - this is a lovely, complex scent that would be perfect for a woman to wear to the office or an elegant evening out. Warm, sexy, but not so much you shouldn't wear it out of the house.

I have to say the DA scents as a whole have been outstanding.

USPS has they're computer systems down....I cant TRACK MY STUFF!!! All I know is its been 45 minuites away from my house for 5 days..........OH THE AGITATION!

I can't wait for this one in particular-or my baby Alzbeta....Please please Mister Postman...Deliver thee letter thee sooner thee better!

Lorien! You NEED to call them! That's totally not right. We're going to try to track it on our end too, but PLEASE call your post office. It was sent in a Priority box! Did you get the perfume racks at least? They were sent separately.

Hi Mara- yes, I called today. Apparently now they have some sort of post office detectives on the case.

Yes I got my racks-but my PERFUMES-yeah 10 days...still not here. They are supposed to call me in the morning to tell me what the hell is going on.

They left Romulus(again-45 minuite drive from my house), on september 4th-the lady I spoke to today said thats the only info she had on them.

Sooo-now detectives have been called in. Grr.

sock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gifEventually-it will happen...I'm tryin to be patient like a buddah. Haha-not workin out so hot!

Ohhhhh-I am! But theres nothing I can do about it. And it sure isn't M&D's fault. But yeah...I've been clamoring at my door everytime I hear anything remotely like a truck for 5 days and making my neighbors do the same if I dare leave the house.

Telling company they must keep the noise down until 5.....only running my AC when I really need to in case I miss the truck noise....but all to no avail.

Theres been no "sorry we missed you" slips or anything. The Post office just screwed up!

YES-VERY ANNOYING. But at least now theres detectives on the case.

By the way-if you ever need to speak to a human at usps-say 'other options' then just representative. It took like a half hour for me to figure out how to get a human on the line.

Its a good thing I'm a nice girl, or that woman woulda gotten a tounge lashing, but its not HER fault either....sigh......I'll let you all know when the goods get here!!

That happened to me once when I was expecting an eBay purchase, although the guy had sent it to me Media Mail (which can take a loooong time) but there was nothing in the tracking updates for two weeks. I ended up talking to several people at the local postal hub and though they never called me back with a follow-up, I did end up getting the package about three days after I called.

In future, call them after 2 days. The longer something is "lost", the less likely it is to be found. There are many items in that box that are not replaceable remember. We called them first thing this AM as well, and they said they'd call us back by 5pm, they have 9 minutes. grrrr.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ....(sorry I'm not trying to piss anyone off with that)

I WILL in the future...but somebody told me priorty mail can take 7 days sometimes, so I thought for a second it may just be running over on time a bit. Grr, indeed.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ....(sorry I'm not trying to piss anyone off with that)

I WILL in the future...but somebody told me priorty mail can take 7 days sometimes, so I thought for a second it may just be running over on time a bit. Grr, indeed.

I hope your package comes tomorrow Cheezie......But,I busted out laughin @ the visual of JC doing the shuffle up to Buffalo....(she says while blessing herself & asking for forgiveness)

Edited by FAWN

This had two distinct characteristics for me:

-spicy green on top

-deep smokiness on the bottom.

It's very sultry and sophisticated and present...and yet, it has a unisex aura to me, I really want to dab this on Quince because I think it would smell wonderful on him as well. But it's one of a kind...it recalls other things but no one specific thing, it's a scent which once I smelled it on someone I would never forget. It does make me think of the jungle and the earth and heat...but also something beyond all those elements. Fascinating!

This one is definitely in my top three favorites of the designing August....I wore this yesterday evening to dinner and the movies and I couldn't stop smelling myself...tis wonderful...I think I may have to hoard this one....definitely gonna get 2 more bottles, just waiting the bargains bin sale to start so as not to make too many orders.

IMO this is a great all year round scent.

be blessed -djac

• 4 weeks later...

I am one of the rare individuals that really like green scents. This one is definitely a green and slightly earthy. It is green and subtly woody. When I smelled it in the vial, I wasn’t sure that I would like it. I put it on my skin and it warmed right up. Liz did a wonderful job with this one.  It is fairly complex to my nose and I can’t pick out any individual notes when it starts to dry down. It is soft and subtly sexy. It has a very earthy feel to it. I say feel, because it doesn’t smell like your typical earthy scent.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my sample of this and HOLY COW it is wonderful. It is clean and light. It's totally different wet than dry. The longer I wear it, the more I love it. I don't really know if I smell vanilla...it is almost a honey smell. My skin really amps the honey. LOVE LOVE LOVE...must find a full bottle.

Edited by kbudish

Oh this reminds me...I really like this on Q although he thought it was a little too feminine but the green and earthy notes are sooooo nice on his skin. It made me want to pounce...RAWR!

Balls-How do I keep FORGETTING TO ORDER THIS??? Sheesh...I need to go check my yahoo, if the gals havent invoiced me yet, maybe they can throw it on.

I burned som Paulo Santo wood at home yesterday...I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

What is it about this one? I liked this one initially, but Ive been passing it over. Had a sniffie party w/ the TT last night & this one of his favorites. Evaluting Cocamama by itself. It is definitely woody,green,& sweet. There's a note in there my nose is definitely addicted to. Must be the cocaleaf,lol. I also believe palo santo is botanically related to sandalwood(1 of my faves).

There's a note in there my nose is definitely addicted to. Must be the cocaleaf,lol.

:D I nearly snorted Dr Pepper out of my nose....

Am I to understand that TT actually LIKED a scent?!? Quick - slather both of yourselves in it before he changes his mind!!

What is it about this one? I liked this one initially, but Ive been passing it over. Had a sniffie party w/ the TT last night & this one of his favorites. Evaluting Cocamama by itself. It is definitely woody,green,& sweet. There's a note in there my nose is definitely addicted to. Must be the cocaleaf,lol. I also believe palo santo is botanically related to sandalwood(1 of my faves).

:funny_ladybird: I nearly snorted Dr Pepper out of my nose....

Am I to understand that TT actually LIKED a scent?!? Quick - slather both of yourselves in it before he changes his mind!!

lol pony & beccah......... *sighs* I wish my man liked scents....

Pony your DH PE has found a loving home...I gave it to my boss....he smells awesome...I just follow him around when I need my fix.. :party:

• 2 months later...

ordered this a few weeks ago - thought i would love it because of the ingredients. couldnt stand it - it was SO SWEET- not in a good way. so it's been sitting here, ageing beautifully. it smells WONDERFUL. smell something i certainly didn't before, and it's not terribly sweet now. GEORGEOUS

I didn't like this one to start with either, & then BAM I got obsessed with owning the full bottle. There's just an addictive quality to this one.....

and not because I helped create this one, but....this one does age very nicely !

• 3 months later...

This started out as grass and apples, in a few minutes some of the spice and resins came out, but I don't think it's for me.

The more I wear this, the more the honey in it has a 'dirty' quality. Like dirty skin musk....or something else :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

This one is so interesting to me. It is warm and slightly coconutty and has this kind of warm dry tropical breeze and woods vibe. Most scents that channel summer or tropics are fruity and/or really coconutty, and this one is a different spin which makes it really unique.

• 4 months later...

It was available via the sale...don't think it actually sold out, though Mara put everything which did not get sold back into the Shoppe.