Siren's Serenade

Pony

AD-SSerenade.jpg

Siren's Serenade

Vanilla, dates, luscious red sugar and a piquant hint of saffron, grounded by deep ambergris and musk, sparkling with papaya and mango. With such a beauteous song will they steer their ships and their fates directly to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
DATE ~ Improves male virility and sexual prowess.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination, feminine sexuality.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
PAPAYA ~ Love, protection, fertility, magnification of devotion.
RED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust, purification, healing, clairvoyance.
AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.
RED MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited - a fig note that doesn't do the Tide Tango on me...
This is fruity as I like it, soft and sweet and rich fruit flavors. Gives me a fresh, tropical feel without any overpowering notes.

So far this is my favorite of those I am testing today.

So - I am with Pony on most of this.

It's not my favorite so far - but it is clearly my second FAVE of the DA scents- and much more practical for everyday use than my FAVE. (Duh - Jouir De?!!!! The bad girls scent.)

Soft, tropical, FABULOUS - totally great for work and play - I love this much more than I thought I would!

Awesome - well blended - and just wonderful!

Edited by Shelly B

This is my favorite of the DA scents! I love the sweetness, but not too sweet; I can wear this to work and not overwhelm anyone LOL.

This is definitely a fig lover's scent! At first it's very sweet on me, the red sugar is really potent, but then the fig comes out and it's very lush and smooth. It doesn't have the green characteristic I get from Sugared Magi, for example. After a time I can sense the spice and musk underneath, making it deeper and very sexy.

This is a strong contender for my favorite of DA!! To think, I was about to trade it away...Then I decided I'd better give it a proper try before doing so. I'm so glad I did!! I'm sure I'll be getting another bottle (or two) of this!!

After the initial fruitiness drys down this becomes a soft, very sweet, creamy tropical delight!

• 4 weeks later...

A berry/fig note is the first one that I get when I smell this wet. A very soft, pretty and juicy berry/fig. As it dries, it starts to smell like a slightly fruity dry piece of bubble gum. It has that hint of sugary powder on the top, just like a fresh piece of gum does. It is soft and a very closely held scent. Not cloyingly sweet, and not “powdery” like you would normally associate the term.

Edited by sultry brunette

• 4 months later...

Though the sweet, delicious tropical fruit is what comes out most strongly to me in this one, there is something in the background that kind of makes the fruitiness more subtle and sophisticated than I was expecting. It's not that I don't like bright, in-your-face fruit, but there's certainly something to be said for delicacy. Very nice!

Funny, I don't get fig at all in this. To me this is an earthy scent with a tiny bit of sweetness. It's nice though.

I was thinking the same thing! The fruit scents I get from it are mostly the papaya and mango, I think.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is one I backed off on in trade, then ended up getting as lovely extra, and it's wonderful! Fruits are not my favorite, but this one has enough spice and musk tempering the fruit to make it a subtle sophisticated blend which will be very work appropriate and great in the summer. It's also lovely for a sparkling winter's day -- there's a warmth to it that is just brightening my mood no end. The red musk is definitely a different musk than I've smelled before -- really loving it!