Why oh whyyyyyyy

isn't Woozy Floozy offered in sample size??

I'd like to try before I buy a full bottle? What are the self-effects like, how does it compare to Androtics Spaceland? Is it stronger? I don't seem to notice much of anything with spaceland..

Is there anyone here that wants to give me 300 dollars? LMAO. Trying to decide what all I can buy with set amount of money today is like standing in a candy shop salivating with only 5 dollars in hand .."what to choose what to choose what to buy" *grab grab put that one back no grab it back put the other one back do the perfume shuffle.*

I need Tranquility Potion to help calm my shopping indecisions lol. How do you all do it??

Edited by mystree

None of the unscented pheromones are offered in sample size due to cost.

oh..

Im confused though, isn't a bottle of Woozy Floozy 30 dollars? Its not much different than OCCO LAM or BAM scented blends that run around the same, so wouldnt Woozy be the exception to the no sample size due to cost?

oh..

Im confused though, isn't a bottle of Woozy Floozy 30 dollars? Its not much different than OCCO LAM or BAM scented blends that run around the same, so wouldnt Woozy be the exception to the no sample size due to cost?

The unscented phero's and the LAM's/BAM's/OCCO's aren't available as samples

With the exception of PheroGirl, the only phero's that are available as samples are the phero blends that come out as monthly releases eg. Focus Pocus (a scented blend with Focus Potion in it), Happy water, etc

I think the reason is partly because the phero's are offered at such a low price already (compared to other companies & the amount of phero's you get/bottle), and partly because it would also create even more owrk with decanting additional small samples. The ladies are awesome, but they are only human and there is only 24 hours in a day :Hug_emoticon:

There are no expections, that's just their policy.

What they said.

The only things that we sample are the regular fragranced releases. The unscented pheros, LAM'S, BAM'S, and OCCO'S are already discounted. To offer them in sample sizes would be a price hike, we don't want to do that. If you are interested in getting a smaller amount- consider a swap or forming a circle with some others. We agonized long and hard over this, and in order to keep the cost down, this had to be the way it's done.

Thanks!

SG

It's also an issue of them being UNscented. There's nothing to sample as far as the fragrance goes, and the effects of pheromones are sooooooo subjective and personal, based upon so many different factors...mood, environment, etc.

ahhh k, I understand now , thanks all. :Hug_emoticon:

Is there anyone here that has tried both spaceland and woozy floozy and can tell me how they compare?

Ooh this is a good question. Definetly something I have been wondering too.

I think TG may have tried both...

Is there anyone here that has tried both spaceland and woozy floozy and can tell me how they compare?

I haven't tried Spaceland as I wouldn't be able to cope with the smell... I can't do herbal scents, especially one that's anyway similar to weed (yuk...)

It's very hard to compare the two though as they are in 2 very different mediums... Alcohol spray form is very different to oil form. The alcohol will give a more intense but shorter lasting effect, whereas the oil will give more even & long-lasting effects.

I think ShelleyB might have used both, and she's a bit of an alpha-nol addict :Hug_emoticon: She slathers in that stuff, so if I'd ask one person on this board about differences in alpha-nol blends it would probably be her :blushing:

I don't think Shelly ever used pheros before LP, but I could be mistaken. Ail or Dolly might know better. I've used Spaceland, but I always wondered if it was really straight a-nol (like WF) or if there was something else in there as well. It worked well for me, but I probably overdid it when I think back on my experiences, heh.

Ok, I will weigh in! I have tried both, and I prefer Woozy Floozy hands down! It is longer lasting for sure, the effects are more reliable, you can have just as much of a party, but you don't have to deal with the stench! The smell of Spaceland is way too much to cover, making it not very practical!

Ok, I will weigh in! I have tried both, and I prefer Woozy Floozy hands down! It is longer lasting for sure, the effects are more reliable, you can have just as much of a party, but you don't have to deal with the stench! The smell of Spaceland is way too much to cover, making it not very practical!

Thank you! Yeah spaceland is strong smelling Im not digging it. My other Androtic products I got in the neroli, and whereas the "cologne like scent" isnt bad.....LP has now spoiled me!! lol. I just dont have it in me to go back and be "ok" with the straight neroli when the scents here, and variety of are so (beautiful, daring, sexy, fun)amazingggggggg.

Another question. Would Ails Open Windows be comparable to Instant Shine?

Thanks again everyone for your input, you all are so kind and helpful here. I appreciate it. :love:

Edited by mystree

Thank you! Yeah spaceland is strong smelling Im not digging it. My other Andriotic products I got in the neroli, and whereas the "cologne like scent" isnt bad.....LP has now spoiled me!! lol. I just dont have it in me to go back and be "ok" with the straight neroli when the scents here, and variety of are so (beautiful, daring, sexy, fun)amazingggggggg.

Another question. Would Ails Open Windows be comparable to Instant Shine?

Thanks again everyone for your input, you all are so kind and helpful here. I appreciate it. :love:

I would say that Open Windows is sort of comparable to Shine....it makes the wearer and those around you feel happier and uplifted.