Eternal Chain

Ladies...this one is my fav out of the DA bunch...then Cocamama and Pandamaniac tie

but anyway...this is so feminine and gorgeous...wet it started out a lil strong, but as it settled it started to marinate and morph into this incredibly tender yet sexy scent...it is soft and not loud, but more of a come closer to me my love...it is floral (delicate floral) fruit (but not sweet fruity), vanilla (soft creamy feel)

I hope someone hurry up and reviews this one cause I am crap with descriptions...but I do know that once your man/lover gets a whiff of this on you, he is not likely to forget this scent...

this is also a scent for those of us ladies who have to be selective about what we wear to work...this can be worn to work...

but it is definitely sultry and sexy enough for evening wear...

I would love this in the B & B set

this may possibly become my signature scent. and I say that with all sincerity...I thought my signature scent would be my own Misty White Orchid...but my goodness, this is sooooo much better... Ladies y'all did a fabulous job with this one...scent and intentions.

I am so happy that I purchase three full bottles...one of them is amped with treasured hearts.

be blessed -djac

somebody please help a sister out and review this one.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Eternal Chain this month. I have so many "Love Potion" fragrances, I don't want to keep opening bottles until I have used up some of what I have, but your review may convince me to open this bottle sooner rather than later. August was a really good month for fragrances.

Sadly there is a note, or combination of notes that doesn't work for me in this one... :party: I'll be re-vamping my trade page, and be happy to pass this on to someone to love!

Awww so sorry katz...if it weren't for the fact that i have two full plus one full amped with TH I would take first dibs...but I know this will go to a good lp loving home.

be blessed -djac

Sadly there is a note, or combination of notes that doesn't work for me in this one... :party: I'll be re-vamping my trade page, and be happy to pass this on to someone to love!

Hey Katz, I would love to try this one....I saw you like Time Travel in your trade wants...I have a bottle to trade & will also throw in some samples to make up for the xtra cost.....check out my list & LMK

Fawn

I bought Eternal Chain this month. I have so many "Love Potion" fragrances, I don't want to keep opening bottles until I have used up some of what I have,

You don't have to look at it that way...fragrances last a good while and you can have as many as you like to suit whatever mood or purpose. At some point you may decide there is one or more that you feel you don't wear often enough and therefore may decide to sell or trade, but it's not like bath & body stuff, which has a shorter shelf life.

Edited by luna65

OK - so this review is going to be excessively honest.

But - I really, really wanted to like this. What a great idea for a fragrance - and marrying intent and components - awesome.

Truly - all the mixes for a great LP like any of the HooDoo Scents.

In actuality - on me? Well - it's sweet. And fruity. Totally awesome for teenagers. And so NOT my speed. When I huff the spot - I think well-grade Umbrella Drinks on a 3rd Rate cruise line.

But then - I really do prefer excessively dirty scents that are clearly not for everyone. That said - if you hate Shelly B's customs - you may love this. If you prefer animalics - I don't think this will be your thing.

OK - so this review is going to be excessively honest.

But - I really, really wanted to like this. What a great idea for a fragrance - and marrying intent and components - awesome.

Truly - all the mixes for a great LP like any of the HooDoo Scents.

In actuality - on me? Well - it's sweet. And fruity. Totally awesome for teenagers. And so NOT my speed. When I huff the spot - I think well-grade Umbrella Drinks on a 3rd Rate cruise line.

But then - I really do prefer excessively dirty scents that are clearly not for everyone. That said - if you hate Shelly B's customs - you may love this. If you prefer animalics - I don't think this will be your thing.

Don't worry Shelly.....I am right there with you....don't get me wrong.....it IS lovely.....but just not my type of thing. I prefer the dirty ones too....occassionally I like to lighten it up with something like Happy Water, Tail, or LP LE, but my preference is toward the darker side.....

I just bought a bottle and it's all Djac's fault. Just kidding. I was planning on buying some anyway. I actually havent tried it yet but am getting it for the intent.

countess... I'd gladly take the credit...however...I blame Mara and Danna...they keep pushing these goodies on us junkies with absolutely no willpower whats so ever...hope that you will enjoy it though....smile

be blessed - djac

I love this!! The TT loves this(in the vial). What a beautiful scent. Definitely a good scent for us married folk,lol.

Edited by Beccah1

I expected this to be more floral than it is on me, but it's very pretty...sweet, a gourmand floral but even for all its' notes it's not one thing or another, just a lovely blending. The epitome of a caring and compassionate woman.

This is the sort of scent you could wear anytime, anywhere: at work, for an afternoon of cuddling, or an evening where you need to be loved (by anyone, not just your target/partner).

I would say, for someone who desires to have the benefit of all that EST but doesn't necessarily appreciate the scent, this could be layered with something else and you could still have the intent and the EST to work with. When I wear it for Quince, for example, I plan to layer it with Sugared Amber (one of his favorites) so hopefully he'll find that appealing (he's not big on florals either)...and then...happy purr-y fun time! :)

I expected this to be more floral than it is on me, but it's very pretty...sweet, a gourmand floral but even for all its' notes it's not one thing or another, just a lovely blending. The epitome of a caring and compassionate woman.

This is the sort of scent you could wear anytime, anywhere: at work, for an afternoon of cuddling, or an evening where you need to be loved (by anyone, not just your target/partner).

I would say, for someone who desires to have the benefit of all that EST but doesn't necessarily appreciate the scent, this could be layered with something else and you could still have the intent and the EST to work with. When I wear it for Quince, for example, I plan to layer it with Sugared Amber (one of his favorites) so hopefully he'll find that appealing (he's not big on florals either)...and then...happy purr-y fun time! :)

Glad to know you like this one since I think we're scent twins! Wondering how this would go with OCCO blue or LAM sandalwood.....

I think it would probably layer very nicely with any of the OCCOs, depending on your/his taste. I had to promise not to use the OCCO again until Q's bday, though. :666:

I think it would probably layer very nicely with any of the OCCOs, depending on your/his taste. I had to promise not to use the OCCO again until Q's bday, though. :666:

Hopefully his birthday is... coming... soon?!?

November. And he claims he's in "training" for whatever I'm planning...as if he would know. :666:

But he knows the depths of my perverted mind, so...he's probably guessed correctly. ;)

My guy is the 23 and I swear he is a sag and not a scorpio!!

Thats cuz he is, sweety. My ten yr. old 11-22-1998 scorpio/sag cusp, very much a sag! I haven't tested Eternal Chain on my sweety yet....

Oh WOW!!! This one is absolutely amazing!!!

I was expecting this to be one of those "yes it's nice but I'm not in love with it" type scents but boy was I wrong! This is soooo beautiful!

Imagine that...Rosebud wearing a fruity scent LOL

I was expecting this to be one of those "yes it's nice but I'm not in love with it" type scents but boy was I wrong! This is soooo beautiful!

Ohhh mine is on the way....I can't wait....thanks for the reveiw RB... :lol:

Imagine that RB...hehehe

but it's like that sometime...I certainly have found some loves thinking "Naw...prolly won't be my kinda scent"...been fooled a many a time here at LPMP.

Eternal chain will forever be one that I love ( I definitely hoarded this one...even have one boosted w/treasured hearts...of this months releases it truly is my fav, followed by cocamama and pandamaniac...

be blesed -djac

I do like this one. It has staying power and the beautiful scent lingers in the air. I'm calling it an "aftersmell" ?? All of a sudden I'll get a whiff of it in the air and can't believe that awesome loveliness is coming from me. Oh and it does make you stay on the minds of those around you. My hubby has started saying and I quote. "When you leave I can't bare to be away from you. I just cant get enough of you." Nice.... He's started buying me little surprises again its great. Also I'm getting even more attention at work and have had some say how comfortable it is to be around me. I need to get more bottles of Eternal Chain immediatly before Djac snags them all. :666:

I do like this one. It has staying power and the beautiful scent lingers in the air. I'm calling it an "aftersmell" ?? All of a sudden I'll get a whiff of it in the air and can't believe that awesome loveliness is coming from me. Oh and it does make you stay on the minds of those around you. My hubby has started saying and I quote. "When you leave I can't bare to be away from you. I just cant get enough of you." Nice.... He's started buying me little surprises again its great. Also I'm getting even more attention at work and have had some say how comfortable it is to be around me. I need to get more bottles of Eternal Chain immediatly before Djac snags them all. :666:

Hehehehe...how right your are countess...fortunately I do have loads of this one already...so go get yours girl, remember now, TG loves this one as well.

be blessed -djac

Fawn has one up for trade, I believe!

November what? Just curious - my boy is November too.

Oooh, my new boy is November..18th I think. I was checking out our horoscopes and one, Gemini (me), doesnt seem to have a lot of positive relationship aspects...sadly a lot of what is said is SO true. Two, my new boy doesnt seem to meld with a scorpio or a sag very well... I prolly dont know enough about astrology to understand this though :)

NOW about Eternal Chain :)

I should have known I would love what TG was putting out! But honestly I thought this would be all the wrongs florals on me, AND even though I really wanted to score some due to the intent and phero, I wasnt expecting to love it... I WAS WRONG!

I am wearing this goodie today and ooh, I do beieve this is a bottle required scent! It is a lil "strong" on me, but I do think I slathered due to how much I like it :D

I cant tell you much about intent, but I can say I will be wearing this a lot around the new boy as it will come in handy with some new developments. OK I am stopping my review for a moment, right here! This is RIDICULOUS, I am scared and nervous to talk about my life on here, due to my ex. I dont want to be scared to share and talk with you ladies and be honest and open, but he has made me feel not comfortable in this place. GRRRR! Ok I started to continue this rant, but I am going to take it over to the journal area...my fear has got me good.

Now back to the review..This is a nice bright fruity scent with a note that balances it nicely. Making just gorgeous. I also get a touch of floral, but mainly a fruity blend. And almost a light fruity spice? very light, not sure what it is. BUT I do know it is lovely, very womanly. Me likey!

Lol Luna mine is the 20th and he's very scorpio. I want to test Eternal Chain on him..the scent sounds up my alley too.

Wow! We at LP seem to like them November boys! Must be a good batch... :)

There's nothing quite like those scorpios. So intense, but sometimes brooding little babies. They are up for anything and anything in the sex department that's for sure. Oh and such pleasers. Dated a Capricorn before...yawn....boy that was a change. I'm a Tauras. Don't feel bad, from what I read Tauras and Scorpio are suppose to suck pretty much in the relationship department everywhere but in the sack.

Wow! We at LP seem to like them November boys! Must be a good batch... :)
Edited by Geena