September Releases

Shelly B

...and then your parents realized the error of their ways and gave you another one. :challoween:

If you only knew how many times my mother played "The Patience" song on my little white record player. And no - osmosis does not trump genetics. Pimpl.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm praying the sprays are on this months releases. I'm gonna need that Dominance spray when I go out Halloween. Then maybe I won't have to beat people up*KIDDING*-Be Blessed,Beccah-

I'm curious about the September releases but I'm thinking this might be the month when I can finally afford to order a couple of PE's... I know September releases is all about Halloween but I'm just not a Pumpkin scent gal :lol: (runs for cover)

Maybe some of the darker scents will be more up Rosebuds alley...

I'm curious about the September releases but I'm thinking this might be the month when I can finally afford to order a couple of PE's... I know September releases is all about Halloween but I'm just not a Pumpkin scent gal :lol: (runs for cover)

Maybe some of the darker scents will be more up Rosebuds alley...

Hey RB... I am right there with ya sadly... I generally skip right over the halloween scents...not real big on pumkins and spices and whatnot...unless we get some pheros added to the release, I will undoubtedly get some more unscented pheros...can always use those, will be keeping an eye on the PE's as well.

be blessed -djac

I come from a family of craving (lol) women - pregnant or not - so I totally get that. Sometimes I wear a particular scent because I get a craving for it.

i'm hoping for some yummy pumpkin scents as well.

i want to get a BA pumpkin perfume for my sister-in-law who exclusively wears bath and body works and really needs to expand her scentual horizons, lol.

i want to blow her mind!! :001_tt2:

Im hoping more for the achhol based my husband just told me last night that he really doesn't care for the oils,so I said surprise they are coming soon.That will justify my next purcase

hugs,

Tee

p.s. and especialy the diferent choices x2or3

hugs to ya,

Tee

I'm ready for some hints as well!! I need to order at the first possible moment, so I can get my spray pheros by 10/10!! Have I mentioned when I need them? I know, I say this all the time!! I'm communicating to the Universe, so that I'll have them on time!! LOL!!

I'm ready for some hints as well!! I need to order at the first possible moment, so I can get my spray pheros by 10/10!! Have I mentioned when I need them? I know, I say this all the time!! I'm communicating to the Universe, so that I'll have them on time!! LOL!!

ok...I'll bite, why 10/10 Goddesslynne ?

I wanted to stalk LP this weekend but my days took other turns. I was worried I missed this release. Looks like it was good I didnt stalk and drive myself crazy :wacko:

So this would be the halloween releases?

OMG @ Luna & Lynne! You ladies read my mind. I only realised tomorrow is the equinox & the NR will prolly be out this week. Mainly because I have to buy a new text pkg. today so my current ones rollover* cursing Gophone*. I'm very relieved! As I said earlier somewhere....The last time I spoke w/ Mara. She said that they were in the midst of designing new labels & redesigning the site(or was it designing a new site?) for our much requested alcohol blends. From her frantic tone*KIDDING* I'm assuming the LP crew wants this done in time for September releases?- Be blessed, Beccah-

Hey Everyone today is the Equinox. Yesterday I found in my stash Autumn Equinox 2008. I was so happy. I have a half of a sampler of it. Iam so happy! Iam also so excited about the new releases. This is my favorite time of the year. October is right around the corner....yay!!! :666:

mabon2.jpg

Edited by AncientGoddess

Is it really today???! How do you know?? Wheres the memo, I didnt get the memo. Is it really TODAY??! Its not nice to tease...well it is..depending...NOT like this though. lol. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :emot14:

Did you get a call Beccah? :emot19: :rockon:

Good Gawd I need to put some Tranquility Potion on my next order.

Edited by mystree

Todays the day!!!! Todays the day!!! Todays the day!!! :rockon: We're almost there ladies:)

Beccah beautiful...do you realize the pandamonia you are gonna cause here...really, is it today? or was this more positive put it out into the atmosephere talk?

... Oh I soooo wanna place an order, any order...

Beccah girl, can you see the LP addicts that are gonna come a hunting for you if we don't get news of the new releases today...arrrrgh!...are we there yet, are we there yet...

okay, so maybe I am the only one totally losing it over here...but I want new releases.

would love to get some news before I retire for the night...hehehe

be blessed -djac

:Goingtobed-1: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :woohoonaner2gy:

If I fall asleep glued to this thread will someone nudge me awake? (and no taking pics of me drooling at the keyboard, or youtube vid making of possible snoreage, no whipcream in the hand and feather to the forehead tricks neither. oh yeah no upskirt webcam shots) ty.

Children - I go to work for one long 18 hour day and this is how you amuse yourselves? Talking about whipped cream, up skirt web cams and nipple clamps?

Sheesh.

Well thank goodness or there would have been nothing funny to read when I got home.

:-)!!!!

:Goingtobed-1: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :zzz:

If I fall asleep glued to this thread will someone nudge me awake? (and no taking pics of me drooling at the keyboard, or youtube vid making of possible snoreage, no whipcream in the hand and feather to the forehead tricks neither. oh yeah no upskirt webcam shots) ty.

hehehe...roflmao...darn, I will put the camera away.

Okay wheres lil miss beccah...she started this whole stalking frenzy this time...we better be getting new releases today beccah

or I am a coming for ya :zzz: ...hehehe, be blessed -djac

seriously though, I am having LP shopping withdrawal... I need my fix, wonder how much closer we are?

Okay wheres lil miss beccah...she started this whole stalking frenzy this time...we better be getting new releases today beccah

or I am a coming for ya :Goingtobed-1: ...hehehe, be blessed -djac

seriously though, I am having LP shopping withdrawal... I need my fix, wonder how much closer we are?

Beccah whatever that was all about, it wasnt nice. LMAO. If I knew you better Id spank you for it. :zzz:

I'm guessing Im misinterpreted your positive thoughts sent out to the Universe to bring about the new releases for us. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHh.

Edited by mystree