Layering Stone Cougar

I don't see any up to date reviews on Cougar. I read the two threads on the old cougar, and one on Stone.

What pheromones are in Cougar? (or is that a secret? I could not find a listing of mones for Cougar in the store) I'm wanting to buy Cougar and want to make sure I buy a great scent to pair with it. Also I dont want to layer any other mones to its existing mones that may change its effectiveness.

Do I just want to layer Cops with it? I'm getting OCCO gold shield so will be playing with the Cougar/Gold combo to begin with until I get some other "flavors". Am I thinking along the right lines? If so, what perfume would pair well with the OCCO gold shield(for cops) and unscented Stone Cougar?

Also are there any new experiences/stories that you have to share? It was sooo much fun to read the other threads but I haven't seen any recent reviews, and this would really help me out plus any brand spanking newbies just coming in. Are you still having success with Cougar or is everyone using something new now for that "sparkly, I'm hot" vibe, that I've missed?

Thanks sooooooo much.

Much love.:)

-Mystree

Also wanted to note that while I have sugared honeycomb coming in and it seems obvious to me to use that as the scent to go with the gold OCCO and Cougar. Id also like to know what other scents that would mesh well with the GOLD but not necessarily keep me in the honey place. Also would like to know what scent would take me more in the lines of the Pherogirl Cougar. The lighter brighter more social scent versus the darker? I'll be putting an order of Stone Cougar in with my clearance sale order and can go ahead and order other scents with? THANKS AGAIN! MUAH MUAHS.

Edited by mystree

We don't know what's in Stone Cougar specifically, it's a proprietary blend. The original CP thread probably mentions what the original CP contained (I know it was cops and -nols and some EST, maybe?). But as far as I've experienced it the new version still provides a "sparkly" aura...interestingly enough some say it works better at attracting older men, not younger.

As far as scent, if you want to recreate the original scented Cougar Potion, you need a grapefruit-based scent (or something citrus-like). Grapefruit is known for bestowing a "youthful" perception in the minds of those who smell it on a person. Shelly B uses Cougar the most out of all of us, probably, so she'll have some good suggestions.

Also: you can edit your posts after the fact, if you have more to add, rather than post again.

Edited by luna65

Im 38 and I like em younger. :) heheh.

Speaking of all this Cougar Talk, did anyone else watch The Cougar (reality show?) I binged on it over a couple of days a month or so ago. You can watch full episodes on TV Land.

http://www.tvland.com/prime/fullepisodes/t...episodeId=20565

Its pretty mindless but sometimes Im in the mood for that. Not a reality show type person either normally but again, if youre in the mood for mindless and a shameless parade of younger men eye candy...yumyum.

I have another question (sorrrrrrrry). If only having enough $ on hand to purchase Stone Cougar, OR Blatant Invitation...which would you choose?

edit to add: agree with Luna's mention that it seems to work better with older guys. With this on - I am hotter than blazes to the 40 - 50 set. Since I'm way past wanting 2 be Samantha on SITC - that works for me. :-)!!!

Hi Mystree -

Yes - the 'mones in Stone Cougar are a trade secret of Stone.

Having been a heavy user of the original and the Stone - the original smelled heavier of Cops than the Stone - the Stone has a much stronger social "She's sparkly hot" almost a Popularity Potion effect - that works on men and women. When I have it on - I feel even more sassy than normal. More - "You think your hot? That's cute. I'll be the judge of that big boy. But if u think u have game? Bring it."

IMHO - Stone is more all purpose but is easily boosted with Cops - would suggest any OCCO you prefer - allowed to dry down - with a Stone CPS overlay or alcohol based when it becomes available. COPS up close to the body - Stone all out in the atmosphere.

I love it. I go through a lot of it. I get social hits on it all the time - had it on the other day and the hot high school boy in the checkout line? dihl plus he snuck a peek down my dress. I laughed all the way home.

It's my personal fave but because I'm naturally outgoing, sassy and perky - it just makes me more me. But if you aren't that way on your own - it might not work for you nearly as well.

My suggestion is to think about your (I hate this expression but it works here) personal brand. What is the essence of the best parts of Mystree - read the stories in the Phero boards - and use the one closest to enhancing your best attributes. Your best hits will come with the one that best matches that - with of course all due respect to Cops - which are not techically a mone but highly effective nonetheless.

Edited by Shelly B

Hi Mystree -

Yes - the 'mones in Stone Cougar are a trade secret of Stone.

Having been a heavy user of the original and the Stone - the original smelled heavier of Cops than the Stone - the Stone has a much stronger social "She's sparkly hot" almost a Popularity Potion effect - that works on men and women. When I have it on - I feel even more sassy than normal. More - "You think your hot? That's cute. I'll be the judge of that big boy. But if u think u have game? Bring it."

IMHO - Stone is more all purpose but is easily boosted with Cops - would suggest any OCCO you prefer - allowed to dry down - with a Stone CPS overlay or alcohol based when it becomes available. COPS up close to the body - Stone all out in the atmosphere.

I love it. I go through a lot of it. I get social hits on it all the time - had it on the other day and the hot high school boy in the checkout line? dihl plus he snuck a peek down my dress. I laughed all the way home.

It's my personal fave but because I'm naturally outgoing, sassy and perky - it just makes me more me. But if you aren't that way on your own - it might not work for you nearly as well.

My suggestion is to think about your (I hate this expression but it works here) personal brand. What is the essence of the best parts of Mystree - read the stories in the Phero boards - and use the one closest to enhancing your best attributes. Your best hits will come with the one that best matches that - with of course all due respect to Cops - which are not techically a mone but highly effective nonetheless.

Thanks Shelly (aka bad angel) hehe. I was awaiting your advice and hoping youd stop by. Im quite sassy myself so anything that can up that =FUN...if not uhhh downright dangerous(I'll have to watch that lol) Alcohol based pheromones! I had forgotten those were coming! Anyone get a release date on that yet? More to buy more to buy jeezus.

edit to add: agree with Luna's mention that it seems to work better with older guys. With this on - I am hotter than blazes to the 40 - 50 set. Since I'm way past wanting 2 be Samantha on SITC - that works for me. :-)!!!

Yeah I have yet to try Stone Cougar on Quince...I had it added to Adrienne's Tangy Ylang to recreate the original CP vibe, but as he dislikes citrus in perfume (except the cologne his father wore) it wouldn't work in that instance, he'd just make The Face. :lol: But my boss always seems to like me more when I wear Cougar, heh, and he's pushing 60 as far as I know.

It's a mystery. Pun intended. :-)

Again - I wear it a LOT - but I have observed:

- I get DIHLs and blatant "want that MILF" looks with the 16 - 25 set. Since I am not ever going to act on that, I grin and show a smile of appreciation. I may even wiggle the junk in the trunk a bit more in thanks.

- Since most men in the 25 - 40 bracket are getting married starting families - neither of which I am interested in participating in (been there, done that, bought the shirt) - as far as I am concerned - they are all in invisible.

- Since men from 40 - 60 have bought the shirt AND have often developed an appreciation for sassy and funny women (which they may have lacked when they brought their "keeper" home to Mom) - Cougar plus confident attitude = irresistable catnip. Most men in that age range - gross generalization alert- seem to wish that spitfire they knew in college but traded in for a sweet girl - was back in their life because that sweet girl is boring between the sheets. And they are hoping that spitfire is still - ahem - a force of nature.

Not complaining about the result - I LOVE the results. And it may be more me than the pheros - the best part of finding one that enhances your strengths - is that you have the best time you can have - and the phero's really were only the 10% nudge.

Yes, it's an oft-stated axiom that pheromones will only enhance a person's inherent qualities, not create them. So it's like extra frosting on the already delicious cake. :lol:

Yes, it's an oft-stated axiom that pheromones will only enhance a person's inherent qualities, not create them. So it's like extra frosting on the already delicious cake. :lol:

thank you Luna - that was very sweet of you to say. :-)

Again, it depends on what you want. It's got enough cops to start the engines, but how fast do you want to go...are we talking drag racing or multiple laps? ;)

Thanks Mystree, ShellyB & Luna, I just got my 1st bottle of Stone Courgar and now understand how to use it better.... ;)

ok Mystree and Fawn - as you experiment with the Stone - will expect observational reports showing up! :-)

Have fun embracing your inner "bad self"! This one is really all about fun, flirting and social situations so wear it to parties, tailgates - personally I love this one at conferences - as both males and females gravitate to the vibe and I don't get the "beyatch" response from other women.

Again, it depends on what you want. It's got enough cops to start the engines, but how fast do you want to go...are we talking drag racing or multiple laps? ;)

Roflmao!!!! I saw what u did thar. Giggles again.

BI plus Added Cops CAN equal male over-stimulation to the point of your rather rapid disappointment.

There IS one situation in which a quickie is good...it's the one you can't walk away from...because you either lost your underwear or you have to crawl...or both. Sometimes you can get lucky like that. ;)

There IS one situation in which a quickie is good...it's the one you can't walk away from...because you either lost your underwear or you have to crawl...or both. Sometimes you can get lucky like that. :lol:

;) ...Drive it like you stole it.... :lol:

So - here is my experience tonight with the Stone Cougar - it's totally normal with this phero - but realized just because I am used to it - doesn't mean someone else might not be curious about what normal is for Stone.

Applied base scent layer (lacivious peach plus hotter than hell - combo is peachy, honey, caramel and dirty musk and has throw). Allowed dry down - Stone Cougar in CPS for diffusion on wrists, in the v-neck of t-shirt, and tiny dabs on neck. Remember - put places where it diffuses away from you.

I looked like any other soccer mom - sport capris, fitted sport t-shirt, hair pinned back. Nothing special - other than a really curvey figure.

Off to Target and then to pick up carryout.

At Target - I had no less than 5 males as if I needed any assistance. With DIHL grins. Ranging in age from 18 - 40ish. In half an hour. :-). At carry out - the two cute high school girls wanted to chat and smile and ask who does your amazing hair color. For 5 minutes.

Stone Cougar just gives off this sparkly I want to get to know you vibe - that both genders totally respond to. I had a girlfriend wear this to a job interview - scheduled for 4 hours - it went 7. An they HUGGED her when she left. They offered the role to someone who didn't need a relo but told her how much everyone adored her.

I could not love this one more for social use.

Happy to help! Be sure to so this one in alcohol OR CPS - diffusion is important. In DPG- while it lasted longer - it diffused so slowly I was just not getting the same hits.

I have found doing a Cougar loaded scent in the DPG with a un-Cougar CPS cover after drydown really is best of both worlds. The craziest off the chain statements from men have come with this combo. My personal all time fave - someone who truly should have known better who has known me for years (and has had a crush on me for a while) got loaded at a party where both our spouses were present.

He pulled me aside to tell ask for my number. I thought - k - weird - but k. Til he texted me how cute my a** was, and how much he wanted to...well nevermind. It was GRAPHIC. So - the next time I saw him - I asked WTH was that? He said something to the effect that he had never wanted to go caveman and drag me off by the hair to f@@@ in his life as he wanted to with me.

Given how insanely hot he is - SERIOUSLY insanely hot - I had to fan myself - say thank you- give him the i am deeply flattered smile - and quickly make my escape.

And that was a cougar loaded perfume oil with the cougar CPS cover. Same when one of my husband's buddies - at a party - says to him in from of both me and his wife - "Dude - do you have any idea how HOT your wife is?!"

BI is magic for ensuring you end up in the sack - Cougar is awesome for getting them to tell you they want to get you in the sack in the first place.

Happy to help! Be sure to so this one in alcohol OR CPS - diffusion is important. In DPG- while it lasted longer - it diffused so slowly I was just not getting the same hits.

I have found doing a Cougar loaded scent in the DPG with a un-Cougar CPS cover after drydown really is best of both worlds. The craziest off the chain statements from men have come with this combo. My personal all time fave - someone who truly should have known better who has known me for years (and has had a crush on me for a while) got loaded at a party where both our spouses were present.

He pulled me aside to tell ask for my number. I thought - k - weird - but k. Til he texted me how cute my a** was, and how much he wanted to...well nevermind. It was GRAPHIC. So - the next time I saw him - I asked WTH was that? He said something to the effect that he had never wanted to go caveman and drag me off by the hair to f@@@ in his life as he wanted to with me.

Given how insanely hot he is - SERIOUSLY insanely hot - I had to fan myself - say thank you- give him the i am deeply flattered smile - and quickly make my escape.

And that was a cougar loaded perfume oil with the cougar CPS cover. Same when one of my husband's buddies - at a party - says to him in from of both me and his wife - "Dude - do you have any idea how HOT your wife is?!"

BI is magic for ensuring you end up in the sack - Cougar is awesome for getting them to tell you they want to get you in the sack in the first place.

Argh I love your stories Shelly, and you had me in a panic run to see if I ordered BI in the CPS vs the oil. I figured same concept, and whew yeah I got it in the CPS. This is driving me mad with impatience lol and I usually have no problem being patient with receiving goodies. Im the kind that has to save my christmas presents for christmas morning(and not before) and THEN Im sitting there slowlyyyyyyyy peeling back the gift wrap while everyone rips through their gifts and then watches ME still peeeeeeling off the gift wrap. "WILL YOU JUST OPEN IT ALREADY!!!" my hub always says in frustration. HAH. Thats a bonus, his outbursting, it always amuses me when hot manly composed men can be so utterly cute all at the same time. lol.

ANYNADS. I put an order in for Unscented Cuddle Bunny, and my first OCCO amongst other goodies in on the 9th. No Stamps notice yet. Its KILLING ME. Killingggggggggggg meeeeeeeeeeee lol. Clearance order + BI yesterday. Awaiting till next month for the Cougar. Think I'll tell the hub that all I want for Xmas is a giftcard hehe.

Edited by mystree

The ladies will probably send you your orders together, so you'll get one huge LP Potion Party! :)

You're going to love your BI. I got great results with my VERY shy and reserved target, he totally defrosted, talked my ears off, acting all touchy and lots of peacocking (we were in a public place and amount coworkers so serious flirting is not a very good idea :)). My best male friend went nuts for it last night and if I'd let it happen he would have thrown me on the bed and ... well you know (we get intimate every now and then, so it's not new, but this behaviour was very obvious :)) :)

Edited by Tears of Joy

Today's SC observations:

-my immediate co-worker (who sits on the other side from me) thought I was hilarious. Normally I can get her to laugh pretty easily but she was almost crying with laughter when I was riffing on how dull Ohio is (no offense to anyone from Ohio, but I will say the great thing about Ohio is Fabienne and her lovely Possets). I know I'm funny ever now and again, but this was something more than that.

-We have a New Guy who is sitting in my space with me (it normally accomodates two people but I don't have to share) while I train him. He's been there two weeks so I know he knows what I look like, but today he couldn't stop staring at me. It was rather amusing. I'd say that's a typically why yes I am wonderfully sparkly, aren't I reaction.

Today's SC observations:

-my immediate co-worker (who sits on the other side from me) thought I was hilarious. Normally I can get her to laugh pretty easily but she was almost crying with laughter when I was riffing on how dull Ohio is (no offense to anyone from Ohio, but I will say the great thing about Ohio is Fabienne and her lovely Possets). I know I'm funny ever now and again, but this was something more than that.

-We have a New Guy who is sitting in my space with me (it normally accomodates two people but I don't have to share) while I train him. He's been there two weeks so I know he knows what I look like, but today he couldn't stop staring at me. It was rather amusing. I'd say that's a typically why yes I am wonderfully sparkly, aren't I reaction.

You and Shelly are tormenting me with the SC stories, its a kinky pain though LOL keep em coming. Lan Party this weekend no stamps notice my hubs hot friend will be here, (the one i get DIHL looks from) and not a whole lotta mones to play with, SHAME ON ME for not ordering sooner! He'll be here for 3 days too, spending the night as he moved out of state. I have some LAM on hand(that I'll have to cover as the hub says I smell of baby powder/desistin/vanilla hospital spray when wearing it) I have scented cuddle bunny and neanderlicious, I really wish I had BI and SC here to test out. Live and learn.

edit to add: I would never do anything with the "hot friend" its just FUN to see reactions.

Edited by mystree

The ladies will probably send you your orders together, so you'll get one huge LP Potion Party! :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

You're going to love your BI. I got great results with my VERY shy and reserved target, he totally defrosted, talked my ears off, acting all touchy and lots of peacocking (we were in a public place and amount coworkers so serious flirting is not a very good idea B) ). My best male friend went nuts for it last night and if I'd let it happen he would have thrown me on the bed and ... well you know (we get intimate every now and then, so it's not new, but this behaviour was very obvious :pumpkin2: ) :challoween:

yep. killing me. LOL.

Oh boy... Shelly B and Luna... I cannot to make my next order and get some of that Cougar...

I'm hoping there'll be some juicy stories like yours... cause seriously, I am having a big smile on my face reading your adventures... We women sure like to play! :o

Just when I thought I had enough LPs to calm down for a couple months... NOT... :BananaRow:

• 3 years later...

BI has a lot of ingredients and I assume Cougar does too. What are you going for? Do you want to lighten BI even more? Why don't you try maybe spraying a single molecule like DHEAS or something like topper over BI.

I am getting my Stone Cougar spray in the mail soon!

Have any of you sprayed it on top of BI in oil?

Can you combine these two blends?

BI has a lot of ingredients and I assume Cougar does too. What are you going for? Do you want to lighten BI even more? Why don't you try maybe spraying a single molecule like DHEAS or something like topper over BI.

I am going to use the Stone Cougar at work alone and I wondered how wearing BI in oil under it , like for a date night would be.

My BI is almost empty so I wondered if it would be safe to try this,before I use it up.

I do have a DHEAS spray coming too.

Why don't you wear one in the morning and then apply the other after you shower before your date?

I am going to use the Stone Cougar at work alone and I wondered how wearing BI in oil under it , like for a date night would be.

My BI is almost empty so I wondered if it would be safe to try this,before I use it up.

I do have a DHEAS spray coming too.