Newbee to pheros can anyone give some tips?

Kimaaa3

I purchased sexology unscented it packs a punch. I was wondering how could I tone it down some I know you can used other perfumes but it's still

a little overwhelming.

Sexology scented or unscented are both brilliant! (The scented version is sold out though :Hug_emoticon: )

Did you let it dry down properly? I find that after 10 minutes or so I can't smell it anymore. You should definitively let it dry properly before applying a cover scent. Pretty much anything will cover it if it's dried properly, though I find that oil perfume stays all day whereas with the really smelly phero's like cops you can get bleed through if you use alcohol perfume.

Sexology scented or unscented are both brilliant! (The scented version is sold out though :Hug_emoticon: )

Did you let it dry down properly? I find that after 10 minutes or so I can't smell it anymore. You should definitively let it dry properly before applying a cover scent. Pretty much anything will cover it if it's dried properly, though I find that oil perfume stays all day whereas with the really smelly phero's like cops you can get bleed through if you use alcohol perfume.

Thanks, That's probably what I did not do. I appreciate you.

• 6 months later...