Want your advice - you have 24 HOURS - GO!!!!

Ok-

I could do this on my own - but for grins - I decided to open the arsenal for Sh*ts and giggles...

Situation:

A conference - where several people I've known and worked with for nearly 20 years - will be. And many haven't seen me since my Shelly 2.0 surgical conversion. Let's not forget my current Countess Zero Hot CFO Crush - and he is a MAJOR crush. Who is coming - because I'm there. And I've not seen him in a couple months.

Arsenal - pretty much everything...have little bits of everything - but I have to tell you - I have a little surprise in store...

In the arsenal - for testing purposes ladies - is the Cougar 2X in Alcohol Spray.

Inhale - Exhale. And no - don't harass M and D - they capitulated only because I begged so pitifully. And they are so behind - that I'm afraid for at least the next week or so - you are going to have to live vicariously through me.

I'm not crazy - I have tested in safe environments since it's arrival. The Kroger? Check. Every high school boy in the store followed me like a puppy- one persistent little bugger insisted on helping me to my car. I had on a head band, no makeup, and a t-shirt/sport pants. I was not even a little "hot". Safe to say - the alchohol phero cloud works. I can't remember the last time I was winked at so many times. Yep - Cougar 2X in spray is the social phero hit of the season. Testing so far - says it's crazy smokin' hot for 2 hours post spray. Anything over 2 sprays on the wrist and 2 sprays in the hair- overkill. You will need to reapply.

Now - to turn the cloud lose - on men my age - washed, well dressed and in some smokin' sexy shoes. I'm bringing the knee high black patent boots, the booties, and the stripper shoes. :blink: I probably won't break out the stripper shoes - but the red dress is coming - the SEXY clinging, altered to make my chest look enormous red dress.

So - my beloved online Girlfriends - under that scenario - what Phero's would you pack? And why?

In the arsenal - I have OCCO red, white, and gold plus neat EOW. I have WF and Androstenol in Spray Form.

I have Cougar UN, UN Open Windows, SS4W HAM (hoarded like a fiend - duh), BI loaded NSD, Sexology Scented, and PP's aplenty.

And more LP scents than can fit on my rack... I think I have mentioned I have issues.

I think I'm bringing the sample of Eternal Chain - for Friday - my last day - because I want everyone to treasure and miss me as we are saying goodbye. But I'm not married to that thought...

:D So - have a blast - make Shelly Sexalicious - (a play on Rosebud's Hunckalicious - whose saga she follows religiously) - at this conference.

I leave Tuesday AM - so any suggestions after late evening Monday night will be missed. And I can't promise to write during the conference - I won't be home until Friday night - and I have full days between the conference and after dinner plans - the whole week. Odds are good - that from Wednesday AM through early AM Saturday - I will be out of pocket.

And - after it ends - will be delighted to tell you what 2X Cougar in Spray does - with adults - and a clean/made up female focus. :(

EDIT to add - I also have:

Ego Boostier boosted with Dominance

Mr. Rightnow

Mara's Rocket Fuel

Neanderlicious

Edited by Shelly B

Woohoo!!!.... Hot new Shelly B coming out to play!!! :D

Bring it on I say!

I reckon go with the new Cougar spray (of course!), but I'd bring plenty of OCCO (whichever your favourite flavour is) and your Woozy Floozy as well...I love reading about your super charged LAM (aka WF + OCCO) :blink:

Oh, and then there's my own personal fave... SS4W... I just LOVE what the TH-Doc does :(

Well damn Shelly - you already are sexy, you know that. You know what to do to instill that vibe of everyone thinking you're the awesomesauce. If you want your crush - as well as other various and sundry males - to wish they could fuck you then you know what to do. If you want everybody to be your best friend you know what to do. So coals to Newcastle, m'dear...your Master Plan is no doubt written on rice paper in soy ink for easy digestion when necessary. :blink:

Well damn Shelly - you already are sexy, you know that. You know what to do to instill that vibe of everyone thinking you're the awesomesauce. If you want your crush - as well as other various and sundry males - to wish they could fuck you then you know what to do. If you want everybody to be your best friend you know what to do. So coals to Newcastle, m'dear...your Master Plan is no doubt written on rice paper in soy ink for easy digestion when necessary. :blink:

Luna Darlin' - by the end of the week - I don't want them thinking I'm the awesomesauce.

No offence - but they need to leave the conference KNOWING I'm the awesomesauce.

And yes - unless my online girlfriends can come up with a better idea - I do believe I have an idea of the phero cloud required to bring the crush to his knees. And since he is very very alpha - that should be a BLAST.

Puffs on her smoking finger nails.

Giggles.

Shakes that Beyonce' butt.

Oh yeah - best week EVER.

Oh yeah - best week EVER.

Seriously - I have raided DSW - I have some SEXY peep toes to go with the Patent Barbarella Knee Highs and the Patent booties with cute buttons up the ankle, have buffed the leather coat until it screams - SEXY. The lace push up demi cups are all washed along with the lace thongs. :blink:

I'm going to the conference loaded for bear - between hot clothes, hot undies, and hot phero's.

Some of these folks haven't seen me in a 140 lbs. and 6 years. It's like some crazy fantasy concocted by Hollywood except it's real. Rubs hands and grins. Again...

Seriously - I have raided DSW - I have some SEXY peep toes to go with the Patent Barbarella Knee Highs and the Patent booties with cute buttons up the ankle, have buffed the leather coat until it screams - SEXY. The lace push up demi cups are all washed along with the lace thongs. :blink:

I'm going to the conference loaded for bear - between hot clothes, hot undies, and hot phero's.

Some of these folks haven't seen me in a 140 lbs. and 6 years. It's like some crazy fantasy concocted by Hollywood except it's real. Rubs hands and grins. Again...

Girl you are gonna smoke them w/ your new look, head to toes..... :D (DSW junkie too)

I can'w wait for the report on the whole week.......

Girl you are gonna smoke them w/ your new look, head to toes..... :D (DSW junkie too)

I can'w wait for the report on the whole week.......

K - I am naired within an inch of my life ... Which man turd decided this was better than shaving or a Brazilian?!!!

Seriously - after a chemical depilatory (. ewwweee). I would rather be into girls. Just sayin'

:blink:

K - I am naired within an inch of my life ... Which man turd decided this was better than shaving or a Brazilian?!!!

Seriously - after a chemical depilatory (. ewwweee). I would rather be into girls. Just sayin'

:blink:

:D Im w/ ya sister....

I say take ALL of the pheros! ALL of them, girl.....and ROCK IT!!!

Luna Darlin' - by the end of the week - I don't want them thinking I'm the awesomesauce.

No offence - but they need to leave the conference KNOWING I'm the awesomesauce.

And yes - unless my online girlfriends can come up with a better idea - I do believe I have an idea of the phero cloud required to bring the crush to his knees. And since he is very very alpha - that should be a BLAST.

In the Biblical sense? :lol:

...and I hope he appreciates your sacrifice (while on his knees, that is, which I'm assuming is the best position to appreciate such a thing). ;)

Maybe. I am not dead. He's not dead. And he could prove more compelling than I think. Or not. Hard to tell at this point.

...and I hope he appreciates your sacrifice (while on his knees, that is, which I'm assuming is the best position to appreciate such a thing). ;)

hah - this hot CFO candidate is so stinkin' alpha he wouldn't know sAcrifice if it bit him and asked permission.

I am not all about permission. ;) Sacrifice and a great deal of moaning - maybe - yes?!!!!

Best week ever!!!!

Think I may have said that. Off to figure out how to pare bak the entire drawer put aside for the conference. How many thongs does one Cougar need?!

Depends on how sexy you think not changing your panties is...or perhaps not wearing any which might help with the whole packing issue.

So you want to out-alpha him? Well you know what to do for that too.

Depends on how sexy you think not changing your panties is...or perhaps not wearing any which might help with the whole packing issue.

So you want to out-alpha him? Well you know what to do for that too.

Ummmm - kind of do. But this one makes me want to be submissive. :lol:

and that just about never happens- so with that said - I think I'll have almost a grand in arsenal tied up in the suitcase. Perhaps I should divide the stash?!!!!!!

You can always top from the bottom, provided you make him stupid enough not to notice. :lol:

As a seasoned traveler I'm sure you know the dangers of putting all your eggs in one basket, as it were. You had a bottle of Cougar break in your suitcase, didn't you?

Edited by luna65

Luna - I so love you. Seriously - I do.

I shouldn't be all chocate fondant mushy but I do LOVE my online girlfriends. All of them.

So this week - particulary Wednesday through Fridat night - wish me good, hot sexy goddess thoughts. Because Shelly wants her groove back.

just sayin'

You can always top from the bottom, provided you make him stupid enough not to notice. :lol:

As a seasoned traveler I'm sure you know the dangers of putting all your eggs in one basket, as it were. You had a bottle of Cougar break in your suitcase, didn't you?

I am dividing - and it wasn't cougar but SS4W that gave up the ghost in my luggage. I remain convinced that baggage handlers the world over want to get a little too close and personal to my "ditty bag".

Roflmao - it might explain why it's tagged elite access - it always co

es off last....

I'd say yuck - but what the hell - my luggage is getting more action than I have. Up to this week anyway. ;)

Luna - I so love you. Seriously - I do.

I shouldn't be all chocate fondant mushy but I do LOVE my online girlfriends. All of them.

So this week - particulary Wednesday through Fridat night - wish me good, hot sexy goddess thoughts. Because Shelly wants her groove back.

just sayin'

Ahhhh you want to buy me a cute card I KNEW IT! :lol:

The word "groove" has so many dirty associations for me...so if that's what I should be thinking...*walks away, whistling*

Ahhhh you want to buy me a cute card I KNEW IT! ;)

The word "groove" has so many dirty associations for me...so if that's what I should be thinking...*walks away, whistling*

Roflmao!!!!!!

No cards 4 Luna. She would fall over and I remain unconvinced that

Hallmark has a market for this.

And while Shelly wants her groove back - hot CFO stud - is 2nite - resisting Shelly's siren song. Somebodybis going to pay for their impertinence. On his knees works for me Luna. :lol:

Topping from the bottom does too. ;)

Topping from the bottom does too. :lol:

It generally does, in my experience. ;)

You know, there are pervert cards...Q sent me one last year which showed a spoon and knife cuddling and the caption read I like it when we fork.

Ok y'all -

I am packing up. All my goodies are going - I will divide up between 2 bags to be certain I have an arsenal.

Dinner plans have firmed up with old friends both nights and I get to see my crush both dinners- friends of friends so we got invited to the same parties.

So - I have a whole lot of paring back my wardrobe - seriously - the hotel would have thought I was moving in permanently. :-)

So excited to pair up the sparkly Cougar 2x with the sparkly new me. Raise a glass to congruence! Will write up results of the spray some time over the weekend. But send good vibes my way - Wednesday through Friday!!!

In the arsenal - for testing purposes ladies - is the Cougar 2X in Alcohol Spray.

Inhale - Exhale. And no - don't harass M and D - they capitulated only because I begged so pitifully. And they are so behind - that I'm afraid for at least the next week or so - you are going to have to live vicariously through me.

I am going to have to work on my begging skill set. Actually, I've spent my whole life not developing this skill quite deliberately. But if it can get me something good like this? :w00t::lol::beggingpleasesmiley: