Lynne's Pearls of the Goddess

goddesslynne

Ad-LynnePearls.jpg

Thank you ladies for another winner!! This scent is a soft, sexy breath of fresh air! For the floral-fearers among us, don't worry, it's so subtle, soft and dry that you won't be screaming FLOWERS at all! The white amber brings a dry, powdery feeling reminiscent of Scarlett Silk. There's just a bit of sweetness that comes out on me after about an hour. This is a very close scent, perfect for work!! Now, I just need to decide on a couple of pheros for some amped bottles!!

Oh, and by the way, the perfume itself is pearly!!! OMG, it's so beautiful!!!

Thank you ladies for another winner!! This scent is a soft, sexy breath of fresh air! For the floral-fearers among us, don't worry, it's so subtle, soft and dry that you won't be screaming FLOWERS at all! The white amber brings a dry, powdery feeling reminiscent of Scarlett Silk. There's just a bit of sweetness that comes out on me after about an hour. This is a very close scent, perfect for work!! Now, I just need to decide on a couple of pheros for some amped bottles!!

pearlysparklysmellgood? DO WANT!!

I love Open Windows for a work phero...

Ad-LynnePearls.jpg

Ooooooh, a review....

Lynnie yours was the first thing I added to my cart... I had to have it...this one sounds right up my alley (but then I have actually fallen in love with all your PE's)

but I wanted this sooooo bad that I ordered two...darn, didn't even think to boost it....I hope I can just use the option on the specials page and request one be boosted with EST...and one be boosted with Treasured hearts.

Thanks for reviewing...didn't think anybody would get this so fast....man, can't wait for mine to arrive.

gotta go....off to place the boost request.

be blessed -djac

I did it...boosted one with Treasured Hearts and EST. I boosted the other with Open Windows and EST...yippppeeeeee!!!!!!

Edited by djacquelynstew

Oh Goddess Lynne....another fabulous PE...What a beautiful light scent...very subtle and lightly sweet.

I love the iridescent sheen, and the beautiful pearls...very up close and personal....LOVELY...

• 1 month later...

I received a sniffee of this...it's very light and soft, the kind of skin scent you could wear anytime and even layer other things on top. It has a nice ethereal quality about it, glad I got to try it!