Hey there.. Haven't posted in many moons! Quick question... I purchased WM and Sorcerer and like both though think Socerer is more me... feel very comfortable wearing it. It fits my person. My only issue is what to do when the scnt wears off and the phero scent is still prensent. As we know pheros do not smell that great and I noticed them after about three or so hours. Any suggestions? great to post back here again!

Well at that point you do what we do, which is refresh, although I would suggest using another scent because those pheros are rather potent and another layer of either one might work to your disadvantage at that point. Whenever I've worn something with the PG Dominance mix, for example, I've noticed the same thing and have learned to layer another fragrance on top once I'm certain the carrier fragrance is finally dissipated.

For example, with Woodland Man, you could always refresh with Sugared Forest. With Sorcerer...maybe something like Excaliber?

Well at that point you do what we do, which is refresh, although I would suggest using another scent because those pheros are rather potent and another layer of either one might work to your disadvantage at that point. Whenever I've worn something with the PG Dominance mix, for example, I've noticed the same thing and have learned to layer another fragrance on top once I'm certain the carrier fragrance is finally dissipated.

For example, with Woodland Man, you could always refresh with Sugared Forest. With Sorcerer...maybe something like Excaliber?

My man hasn't worn Woodland Man enough for us to get to the scent wear-off point, but he has with Sorcerer....he refreshes with something like Bad Boy or Down and Dirty.....they both complement Sorcerer very well.....

I forgot how entertaining this board is! Quick question as Im desperatly trying to figure out which new and exciting fragrances to order.. I noticed that some of the clearance items have a different phermone (MX287 or P100) is there a place to read about the differences??

Also I had last years version of Cougar..I'm wondering if that has the same ingredient as the new Stone Cougar, which is on my list for sure!

Thanks

-1- Those particular putatives are from Androtics, so the information about them can be obtained from their community.

-2- We don't know what's in Stone Cougar, it's a proprietary blend. We're assuming it has ingredients in common with Cougar Potion but experiences are showing it's not exactly the same.

Edited by luna65