Alcohol-Based Products are Ready for Beta Testing!!!!

Yay! This is gonna be fun! Can't wait to hear reports from everyone!

This is a BETA TEST program. So we need your help to make this work, ok?

PLEASE read all the text thoroughly regarding the items you wish to order, and the header on top. Every item is a custom special order so we cannot change things once your order is placed. Make sure you have checked EVERY OPTION and that your order appears correct before checking out.

Please do NOT place orders from web-phones! The options do not seem to be coming up properly on web-phones - use a real computer with a real browser - thanks!

If an order does not make sense to us, is improperly placed, options don't line up, etc., we're just going to refund it and you'll have to do it over again. So please make sure you spend the time to get it right the first time.

Thanks so much everyone, have fun!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Beta_Testing.html

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too... many.... choices....

I spy with my little eye Ail's Cuddle Bunny in 3X strength.

Then there's BI at 2 or 3X with a 60/40 alcohol/DPG mix that might help to mitigate some of the high diffusion issues that Dolly discussed.

I'm paralyzed by too many options! :)

I did it!! I HAD to get a bottle of 2x Cougar spray, 2x Open Window spray, and super sized A-Nol spray. ;)

ok.... don't laugh or get angry, I'm not trying to rock the boat, BUT I don't get it ? what's the difference with alcohol-based compared to what is available and what we use now ? and why would you want to double or triple the dosages/strengths ? if the desired results only really work if the intended is already interested in you and you KNOW it's a given, why would you want to wear more ? and if there is a possibility that you can attract unwanted results from an UNdesirable person, again why would you want/wear more ? can someone explain, not a big huge complicated explanation, I'm not a simpleton, but please keep it light.

The main point in regards to the alcohol base is that it allows for greater diffusion in the airspace. So with social mixes, for example, you don't have to get close to people for them to feel the effects.

As far as the other...it's merely permutations of social engineering. With social pheros, if a mix you know works well in the regular oil base at a certain ratio of application, then it's about pushing the envelope to see what more with greater diffusion will accomplish. Because inasmuch as you enjoy them for yourself, it's really about how you affect others and how well you can manipulate and benefit from the effect. Yes, you do run the risk of unwanted attention or sending your sextoy to the hospital with exhaustion...but it's all about the attention whoringscience. ;)

Disclaimer: I don't plan to use any of these due to my personal stance on alcohol-based products, but I do understand why others find them desirable.

Edited by luna65

The main point in regards to the alcohol base is that it allows for great diffusion in the airspace. So with social mixes, for example, you don't have to get close to people for them to feel the effects.

As far as the other...it's merely permutations of social engineering. With social pheros, if a mix you know works well in the regular oil base at a certain ratio of appllcation, then it's about pushing the envelope to see what more with great diffusion will accomplish. Because inasmuch as you enjoy them for yourself, it's really about how you affect others and how well you can manipulate and benefit from the effect. Yes, you do run the risk of unwanted attention or sending your sextoy to the hospital with exhaustion...but it's all about the attention whoringscience. ;)

Disclaimer: I don't plan to use any of these due to my personal stance on alcohol-based products, but I do understand why others find them desirable.

hmmm...? still don't get why, but I probably won't be using any anyway, Thx Luna for splain'g tu me , duh dummie !

Can I just say that I love that Mara added her fishy at the bottom. ;)

Yeah I was all "Bet(t)a!" :666:

Oh hush, Mistress Liz, you are certainly not dumb! It's just one of those things that if you want to do it you already know why, and if not then you don't have the mindset to "get it" anyway, IMO.

For me liz, I might consider going 60/40 on Open Windows...while I get great self-effects from this one, if the alcohol *does* aid better dispersion, I'd love to have that mellowhappyvibe around me as well, my office can tend towards the stuffy and stressed.

I did it!! I HAD to get a bottle of 2x Cougar spray, 2x Open Window spray, and super sized A-Nol spray. :666:

joann,

that is the same as what I want to order,but if I place an order now ,that puts my other oders 3 more weeks so Iam gonna have to wait ;) I will have to just live by others post until then.

Do tell when you get them

hug~luv

Weeeeeee this is fun!!!

Cougar 2x in 60/40

Open Windows 1x in 60/40 scented w/ djac's Musky White Orchid

1 make your own spray...

1 reg bottle of Erin's Crystalized Sugar Web

Thanks M & D.... ;)

Liz, I thought about your post & went with social pheros till more testing is done by the gals....

ok.... don't laugh or get angry, I'm not trying to rock the boat, BUT I don't get it ? what's the difference with alcohol-based compared to what is available and what we use now ? and why would you want to double or triple the dosages/strengths ? if the desired results only really work if the intended is already interested in you and you KNOW it's a given, why would you want to wear more ? and if there is a possibility that you can attract unwanted results from an UNdesirable person, again why would you want/wear more ? can someone explain, not a big huge complicated explanation, I'm not a simpleton, but please keep it light.

I think sometimes you just have to offer it because some people don't think regular strength is enough. (Not meaning this in a derogatory way because I was going to get double strength of all the ones I wanted until I talked to Mara and she said 1x really is strong enough). And after reading Shelly's awesome post about 2x Cougar, I'm going to have to say that 1x probably is plenty. 2x was beyond potent though she tells it much funnier in her posts.

I would imagine 3x would be overkill unless you were 70 and wanted to get yourself a nice 21 year old boy toy.

I'm putting my trust in the 1x mostly because I'm big on self-effects. Kind of don't really care if a guy gets off on my pheros or not. Actually, when I'm thinking about it like that, I'd rather he didn't unless I was specifically attracted to him, in which case, 2x or 3x really might not be what I need. Horny guys that I'm not interested in really does nothing for me. ;)

joann,

that is the same as what I want to order,but if I place an order now ,that puts my other oders 3 more weeks so Iam gonna have to wait ;) I will have to just live by others post until then.

Do tell when you get them

hug~luv

Hey Tee...why would placing an order for alcohols make your other orders come later?

Hey Tee...why would placing an order for alcohols make your other orders come later?

If you place two or more consecutive seperate orders, they will be combined so it delays shipping.

Everything ordered before last Friday is out, or going out tomorrow. Even if there are multiple orders about. Everything from Friday on has yet to be processed. We don't automatically hold stuff...we just group things when there are multiple orders from the same person stacked up.

This last batch - no Stamps.com. It went out the old fashioned way and I will be emailing your delivery confirm #s tomorrow. Sorry for the waits!

Like The Countess--my 'Money Fairy'comes tommorow-----I sure hope somethin is left by then...by the way, Mara-did you get my email about how your email replies to me arent Working?! Its driving me insane.... ;) Yeah, a little off topic, but I'm getting replies from ya, and all they are is copies of the emails I sent you....Grrrrrrrrrrr......What the......

OK, I want to make sure I get something LOL...so I ordered a couple of things, even though I want a bunch. Cougar 2x for sure, and an OCCO. I can't wait to see how these work out!

Oh dear--this IS going to be fun!!! I'm gonna do a 60/40 silky oil spay of BI (Can we pick ANY perfume oil we want to lightly Scent it with????)-I just want to be clear on that that....

A Triple Strength OCCO Green(dont own it-am dyin for it-and for 3 times the cops, that seems like a reasonable price--also probably a regular strength OCCO gold-don't own it and I hear great things.

A double dose of LAM in Brown Sugar(don't own that scent yet either, but the original turns Dave into a Madman..

Either a single or Double dose Bam-Really up in the air on Orchid Rose(which I have in a roll on and would turn into an Occo if possible-might do a PE based on Orchid Rose-OR-Sandlewood Resin because I DONT have it yet....descions....

As for Perfumes? My Rose whorein' self doesnt own Sugared Roses--may try it this way. I dont own Lp Black either.... my only conundrum is --I GET IT with the Pheros-the difussion, cloud mist, ect....but would the staying power with an alchohol base be as good as an oil for the regular scents? Maybe My 60/40 BI will be scented with sugared Roses....

Can the 60/40 mix be done on ANY spray? Or just the base Pheros?

Let me know ladies, please--This is like Christmas! I'm all excited!!!

Theres MANY pheros I wanna play with in that 60/40 base....but I'll be good-for now! ;)

Haha--Ok, I'm not gonna be THAT good!-just saw the add in phero option for perfume sprays on the Beta Test. Hi there, Santa Carla---Hello next months Pe's that I made! Heehee!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Can the 60/40 mix be done on ANY spray? Or just the base Pheros?

If you get a perfume spray made, (or a phero amped perfume spray made), you're adding 33% oil to alcohol already. Same thing with the Magnets and BAMs. We can add 7% more oil if you wish.

No, I didn't know anything about you having troubles with my email. Is the problem on my side or on yours? Anyone else having similar issues with our email? I haven't even gotten any emails from you lately. Unless Danna is answering them before I see them? xoxox M

Dear Heavens..........

I was thinking Cuddle Bunny.....but then I only wear that for the man-toy anyway.....and he comes in close enough and it gives the desired effect with the oil, so.........

I'm going for the Stone Cougar 2x! I love being stupid horny!! I have those self effects from the oil based one as well......but *grin*

I *love* all the options. :lol:

*ponders*

Oooohhh! All those choices! I don't know which one to choose.... I'm thinking BI... I love BI...

Is 3x strength like 3 x stronger than the oil based? It also diffuses quicker, so won't that be a LOT of phero's? :D:lol:

EXACTLY correct! LOTS AND LOTS of pheros! Would probably only need a SMIDGE of a spray to get effects!

3X cops in OCCO.....ok, that is LETHAL. Go out wearing that, and you'd better make sure you have a bodyguard with you!

Edited by Dolly

Now, do you think that the "Lightly Scented" phero with B.I. in it would probably be smelly?

I wonder what a full perfume with 2x B.I. would do? heehee

You may need a full strength to cover the BI smell.....

I know for starters I'm going to get Sexology,DYG and Cougar Potion. That is as soon as my money fairy comes on Thursday. How I wish there was some Popularity Potion being offered. I sure miss that precious jewel.

Can we mix CPS pheros into the spray bottles? Or is it just the ones in DPG base perfume oils?

I would think you could do it.....you would probably just need to shake it before application.....

I am thinking of getting some of the plain alcohol, and using some of my pre-phero-boosted bottles to mix my own, because I am SO INDECISIVE right now!

Edited by Dolly