Pumpkin Shake, Rattle And Roll

djacquelynstew

First let me just say how much I absolutely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for this wonderful lil treasure...

wow this smells soooooo yummy...so I was wondering, do you think if you happen to have any more bottles left over that you would be willing to sell one or two?...or do you think with enough response from others you would be willing to make some more (not to over work you more than you already are)

not a big deal, just asking though in case you do.

hugzzzz and blessings,

djac

Seconded! This scent is absolutely phenomenal and will definitely be my favorite this Fall. I already have my fingers crossed that I'll get another bottle with my order that I sent in last night, but I would definitely pay for a big bottle of this in the future! (When my monies allow!)

Thanks for the kind words, Ladies! :aola:

The entire lot is already decanted. I made it as a Halloween gift for everyone, and I can't brew it again because the pumpkin I used exists no more.

Some will be going into each box this month. If there is any left over after the month is over, I will offer it to those who want more.

Someone asked what was in it in another thread, I believe. Here's the ingredients:

Pumpkin, Vanilla, Maple, Caramel, Brown Sugar, Patchouli, Spice.

:begging:

Thanks for the kind words, Ladies! :aola:

The entire lot is already decanted. I made it as a Halloween gift for everyone, and I can't brew it again because the pumpkin I used exists no more.

Some will be going into each box this month. If there is any left over after the month is over, I will offer it to those who want more.

Someone asked what was in it in another thread, I believe. Here's the ingredients:

:begging:

Mara, it's amazing!! Thank you!! xoxo

It is so yummy!!! Thank you for such a delicious gift! Of course I say this every month, but this month is particularly special, EVERYTHING is magnificent! I am slathered in Nox right now, and so happy with the rebrew!! ladies, even if you couldn't wear the original, you MUST try this! Thanks again, Mara for the PRR, it is a treat!

That would be me. :aola:

I figured that was all there is because either you or Danna noted your pumpkin sources were rather scare this year. Thank you, babe, this is absolutely amazingly delicious and you're a treasure to brew it for us! :begging:

I love this,did i say luv its smells so good,I thought I smelled vanilla.

Thank-you so much for this gift,you ladies are just to kind.This is the smell to get me in the holiday spirits

:o Tee

I'm always late to the party......Thanks Ladies !! Pumpkin Shake Rattle & Roll is DA BOMB !! Honored to be able to experience it !

So sad the you used in this pumpkin is long gone... Of course it would be just my luck that my favorite scent this month is not available for sale. :OU1D43~112: .

I love it!

Yep, what she said. LOL...seriously though, I know I already said and I already thanked you but I have to say it again...that Shake rattle and Roll is FABULOUS!

It is my absolute favorite this month and my all time favorite pumkin perfume...IMO, this one can't get better. But at least I have the one you sent and soon the one Xev is blesssing me with so I do not feel a loss at all.

so many hugzzz for blessing us ladies with this delightful treat

hugzzzz, djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Just want to add in my two cents...it's yummilicious! My daughter tried to steal it right away LOL.

So sad the you used in this pumpkin is long gone... Of course it would be just my luck that my favorite scent this month is not available for sale. :OU1D43~112: .

I love it!

LOL @ Sultry. The best things in life are free!

This is my first pumpkin perfume so I wasn't sure if I would like it. Even though I love pumpkin and spices, I never thought I would ever wear it. You know, you would think I would know better by now that any preconceived notion that I might have about what may not smell good will absolutely be proven wrong. OMG

I absolutely love this!!!!! Ladies you have done it again. Thank you so much for your gift and another favorite.

LP's pumpkin scents are the only ones I can wear.....other's pumpkin notes are all too buttery or too something else....

My favorite was Sugared Pumpkins.....but that was before I got S,R&R! OMG, this is *so* good!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the *very* generous gift of this wonderful perfume!

Oh I hope, I hope I hope I get one! I am seriously searching for pumpkiny goodness and my order that did not go through had the 7 minutes before it sold out. It seems people like the free one better even. Oh I hope I hope, I hope ( I am doing a dance to go with that song)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know this was a free gift, so I can't really plug for it... but...

Oh my GOD does it smell amazing on my man! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

I really liked it on me (sniffed the hell out of it when I got my package!) but I don't generally roll with tobacco scents because I don't smoke and it feels too masculine. *shrug* So I passed it on to him (along with some Teddy Man, which also smells stupendous :banana052:) because I got the impression it was androgynous (hopefully it is or I have a bit of explaining to do...) and it smells just so damn edible and delicious. I wish I knew what was in it. Maybe brown sugar? Vanilla?

I do have a question for Mara and Danna though, if they happen to wander by. Why was it diluted with a bit of alcohol and water? So that there would be more to go around? Just curious :banana052: And also... might there be more I can buy? :banana052:

Besides that, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GENEROUS GIFT! :banana052: :banana052: :banana052:

Hope everyone enjoyed his or her holiday :banana052:

Edited by Spider Malt

I do have a question for Mara and Danna though, if they happen to wander by. Why was it diluted with a bit of alcohol and water? So that there would be more to go around? Just curious :banana052: And also... might there be more I can buy? :banana052:

Thanks for the kind words, SpiderMalt - glad you are both enjoying it!

No, it wasn't that I diluted it with alcohol and water - it's that one of the notes I used already had those ingredients in it. There's a tremendous amount of reformulating going on throughout the biz right now due to new Euro rules, etc., and a lot of aldehydes being introduced into the market where more naturally derived oils once were the norm. I ordered one of the ingredients thinking it would be an oil base, and it wasn't - it was an aldehyde/alcohol/water mix. I decided to experiment with it anyway, and the result was this delicious blend. Since the final product was thinner than our normal concentrated oils (and) because of the alcohol and water in there, it was not something I wanted to sell - as it doesn't fit with our regular line or philosophy - but it still smells great, and there's nothing wrong with it, so I decided it would make a lovely holiday gift for everyone. I am happy that everyone has been enjoying their gift! :banana052:

I really liked it on me (sniffed the hell out of it when I got my package!) but I don't generally roll with tobacco scents because I don't smoke and it feels too masculine. *shrug* So I passed it on to him (along with some Teddy Man, which also smells stupendous :thbf54f4bf: ) because I got the impression it was androgynous (hopefully it is or I have a bit of explaining to do...) and it smells just so damn edible and delicious. I wish I knew what was in it. Maybe brown sugar? Vanilla?

As I noted in my post up-thread:

It's interesting that you got a tobacco note out of that. Maybe the patchouli gave you that impression.

*sings to bottles of woobie baitQuincenipPumpkin Shake Rattle & Roll*

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Woops :blush: I could swear it had tobacco in it... it's the only obvious note to me :) weird how noses work differently. I guess no one else thinks it's androgynous at all, then :lol: Oh well. My man likes it too, but he could probably make posies smell tough and manly :^^:

Also, sorry about starting a new topic for this. I looked for one first... I promise :thbf54f4bf: Missed this thread. Thanks to whoever merged me :)

Thanks PM for the kindly explanation!

I adore this Too!!! And thank you!!! The perfect Pumkin treat! My skin doesnt go all maple crazy with this (or Autum Equinox), and that rocks too (If I sound kinda dumb today its cause I have a BUG-its a damn strange illness too-as I work my way down the forums I'll write in my journal about it-maybe someone can help with a remedy-anyway, my brains are foggy)-anyways, this IS tasty, edible-YUMMY! I loooooves me some Pumpkin!

Thank you for the gift!!! A million times over! You rock!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a pumpkinphile's dream come true. It's warm delicious buttery pumpkin slathered in butter and brown sugar and spices, drenched in maple syrup and--sniff--is that a splash of booze? :love: Dark rum or bourbon perhaps? I was lucky enough to get a trial vial of this in my package and now I'm most definitely going to hunt down a bottle.

This is a pumpkinphile's dream come true. It's warm delicious buttery pumpkin slathered in butter and brown sugar and spices, drenched in maple syrup and--sniff--is that a splash of booze? :love: Dark rum or bourbon perhaps?

Oh, I agree! I just LUUUURVE this one! I love anything pumpkin, brown sugar or vanilla... This one combines them all in one magical li'll bottle :)

If you like this one you HAVE to try Mara's Rocket Fuel!

• 1 month later...
oh yeah I also like the cute pumpkin faces on the label XD

Ivy - I saw you are Eric Northman Fanclub Prezzie. I am jealous. :-) I want that Status. When I obtain it - I'd like to sustain it. :-)

Edited by Shelly B

• 1 year later...

This reminds me, a certain woobie and I had a discussion this morning while he was sitting in the airport...

"So do you want me to wear your favorite to bed tonight?"

*deep sigh* "No. I couldn't promise to be quiet and we'd traumatize the kiddo because you're so bloody loud."

*shocked sounds of protest* "Sir, I am a grown woman, I can control myself!"

*chuckle* "Remember who you're talking to, miss."

*squeak*

I relate this because it is still his favorite. I fully expect to catch him in my drawer tonight sniffing it like the addict he is. :001_302:

Edited by luna65

• 8 months later...

Yes! Finally scored some. I remember being so bummed that I didn't get this one in my Oct 09 order. But now I has it!! Anyway, this shouldn't work on me. Caramel, Brown Sugar and maple can all amp on me to sickening proportions. But in this I get delicious PUMPKIN wrapped in vanilla sweetness. I can smell the maple, the brown sugar, the caramel and the patch but they blend together and play nice. It's as good as I always thought it would be. So glad I have it now. Perfect Fall scent!