Blatant Invitation Or Cuddle Bunny?

I'm currently remodeling my bathrooms and have been wearing BI on my trips to HomeDepot. Although I get the usual BI looks and reactions...the men are fairly useless for the most part. I went in the other day slathered in CuddleBunny after a lunch date. The hits were entirely different. I was looking for a crazy halogen bulb for a new ceiling fan and 3 HD workers and some oddball guy who passed by all wound up all hovering around me looking for the correct bulb. The men weren't behaving as lecherously as they do with BI. The guy at the countertop area was also unusually helpful and spent forever helping me. I received several compliments that day, one man with a spanish accent came up to me to tell me what beautiful eyes I had and that I had the face of "20 angels" lol! Men were extremely helpful, twitterpatery and complimentary that day and HELPFUL. With BI...hits are more leery, stalkery, bold and direct...absolutely no chilvary.

I never thought about using Cuddlebunny for social settings. I just had a lot on because I was with my SO. What I wonder is....Does CuddleBunny attract different men than BI does or do men just behave differently under it's influence. I'm sort of convinced it's a combination of both. I swear nicer guys seem to like EST.

Howdy.

BI is all sex babe! Hence the leachery..

Cuddle Bunny contains a phero that women exude naturally when they are pregnant. So men read that signal and want to take care of you, do things for you and protect you.

It's a goodie! :Hug_emoticon:

Oh and you already knew that it has sexual pheros too, but they are a tad lighter. So thats where the Cuddles and lovin's come in.

But the chivalry is all thanks to Estratetraenol-the "pregnacy" phero

Edited by cheeseburger79

What I wonder is....Does CuddleBunny attract different men than BI does or do men just behave differently under it's influence. I'm sort of convinced it's a combination of both. I swear nicer guys seem to like EST.

As we've already discussed what's in the mixes previous to this...the larger amount of EST the more civilized behavior. I believe it can attract the exact same people but with different agendas. It's not necessarily nicer guys but that EST reveals the nice guy in the shifting panorama of the male psyche. The lecher still might be hovering in the background, however. :lol: