Sweet Gaia

gaia

Oh.......I'm in love!

The ladies made it just the way I wanted it to be! It's a sweet comforting scent, very nice for everyday wear......

The vanilla and white amber blend seamlessly together and because I know it's there, I can tell that the sweet pea note adds a little...I don't know how to describe it other than a sort of freshness to the whole.

On my skin it dries down to a soft, powdered vanilla/amber sugar.........(and I just *know* the man-toy will go crazy over this........'s why I boosted one of my bottles with Ail's CB :001_tt2: )

Srsly Mara & Danna...... :lol:

Oh.......I'm in love!

The ladies made it just the way I wanted it to be! It's a sweet comforting scent, very nice for everyday wear......

The vanilla and white amber blend seamlessly together and because I know it's there, I can tell that the sweet pea note adds a little...I don't know how to describe it other than a sort of freshness to the whole.

On my skin it dries down to a soft, powdered vanilla/amber sugar.........(and I just *know* the man-toy will go crazy over this........'s why I boosted one of my bottles with Ail's CB :001_tt2: )

Srsly Mara & Danna...... :lol:

aw man...this sounds gorgeous...should have gotten a bottle....maybe it will stick around long enough for me to get one.

aw man...this sounds gorgeous...should have gotten a bottle....maybe it will stick around long enough for me to get one.

I thought it had already sold out? I have a vague memory of trying to add this to my shopping cart but being told it was sold out... (but I might be imagining that) :lol:

• 1 year later...

Anyone tried this??? Is there a similar LP potion??? :):):)

• 3 months later...

This is SO lovely!!! Had my eye on it for months, but my question-mark about sweet pea made me hesitate & kept me from picking some up. It's not overwhelming - just gives a cheerful, sheery, semi-powdery, almost fresh vibe. Demure, innocent, warm, and just *sweet* (personality, although also in "taste" obviously). SO PRETTY.

Its "feel" (though not the scent) is similar to the Tartine et Chocolat edt if you know it (the one with the baby blue cap)- I think it might be for kids, actually. Or a more conventional, less throwy/showy version of Whoopsy Daisycake, that same flower-scented vanilla cake.

Will be great for bedtime, and I think kids would looooove adults with it on.

THANK YOU MARA for the sale without which I might never have tried this !!