Treasured Hearts Alcohol Spray

I put this one on yesterday around noon. I think 5 sprays of it around my neckline. This was one I made on my own going by how Mara explained to do it for the bottles we could buy loaded with alcohol. It was the CPS base that I mixed, and I'm wondering if that prolonged the effects because several hours after application (maybe six hours?) when I expected they would have worn off, I went to work - different clothes - so no pheros on them, and it seemed like the TH was still having an effect.

A coworker who always keeps to himself and says very little (especially about personal stuff) talked to me for maybe 45 minutes about some major stuff that he's been going through. I was surprised at how much he was telling me since he never talks about personal stuff and even admitted he doesn't as he was telling me all the things that he'd been dealing with. But he also knows that I keep to myself and am trustworthy, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I'm convinced that the TH definitely had a part in his being relaxed and open. Throw at this point was about 3-5 feet. I didn't expect the pheros to have any effect by the time I went to work because I don't wear them to work.

I'm wondering if the CPS somehow prolonged the effects of the pheros because six hours seems like a long time for a spray to last.

This is definitely an awesome one for the spray for any social situation, but I always loved TH anyway.

I put this one on yesterday around noon. I think 5 sprays of it around my neckline. This was one I made on my own going by how Mara explained to do it for the bottles we could buy loaded with alcohol. It was the CPS base that I mixed, and I'm wondering if that prolonged the effects because several hours after application (maybe six hours?) when I expected they would have worn off, I went to work - different clothes - so no pheros on them, and it seemed like the TH was still having an effect.

A coworker who always keeps to himself and says very little (especially about personal stuff) talked to me for maybe 45 minutes about some major stuff that he's been going through. I was surprised at how much he was telling me since he never talks about personal stuff and even admitted he doesn't as he was telling me all the things that he'd been dealing with. But he also knows that I keep to myself and am trustworthy, so maybe that had something to do with it, but I'm convinced that the TH definitely had a part in his being relaxed and open. Throw at this point was about 3-5 feet. I didn't expect the pheros to have any effect by the time I went to work because I don't wear them to work.

I'm wondering if the CPS somehow prolonged the effects of the pheros because six hours seems like a long time for a spray to last.

This is definitely an awesome one for the spray for any social situation, but I always loved TH anyway.

Great post SG...I can't wait to test TH in the spray, as I do love TH...sounds fabulous

Can you tell me about the scent...asking cause with the exception of maybe one or two Unscented Phero's, I don't smell them, but was wondering if it is different with the spray.

be blessed -djac

ETA: do you reckon you made 1x, 2x or 3x strength?

Edited by djacquelynstew

Great post SG...I can't wait to test TH in the spray, as I do love TH...sounds fabulous

Can you tell me about the scent...asking cause with the exception of maybe one or two Unscented Phero's, I don't smell them, but was wondering if it is different with the spray.

be blessed -djac

ETA: do you reckon you made 1x, 2x or 3x strength?

It was 1x because it was a nearly full bottle of TH in CPS (not the oil). The alcohol I used was the formulator's alcohol from snowdrift which when I opened it smelled like rubbing alcohol. Yuck! So I was a bit nervous about that. I did I think 18ml total because the TH wasn't full. So I wanted to keep the ratios close. The TH looked about 1-2ml down so I went with 18ml of the alcohol. It smelled like rubbing alcohol when I mixed it, but when I sprayed it two days after making it (made it on Thursday), it had just a teeny whiff of alcohol that didn't even last. I couldn't smell the pheros at all.

I think with any pheros that have EOW and especially if they are 2x or 3x you're going to smell that. I smell the EOW in Cougar when I put it on. So I think you'd definitely smell it to some degree in a 2x or 3x mix. But maybe not in 1x. Not sure though. I guess it depends on the person and also if they put it in their hair or it gets on their clothing. When I got EOW on my t-shirt it stank for the day.

But scent wise, I never smell any pheros noticably except for EOW. If anything I get a kind of powder scent that's light. Like with woozy, that's what I detect at first.

Definitely on my wishlist.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Treasured Hearts!!

Me too. Treasured Hearts makes me feel in love with the world. Yes I have some on now.

And better yet, the world loves ME when I wear it....

Makes me think of Sally Fields accceptance speech. They like me they really like me. The world would be a better place if everyone wore Treasured Hearts. How could you fight with someone that you feel love for.

Edited by Countesszero

Im so glad that it turned out great,Im to scared to try it on my own lol.TH I don't think I have tried that one as of yet,but soon.

Hey hows the candles going for ya?

hugs

I was scared to make one on my own too. Mara's directions were very helpful. They're on the beta page at the bottom for the alcohol preloaded bottle. I only did it because I didn't think we were going to get the sprays for several weeks. I ended up getting them the day after I made sprays of a few of the rollons I had.

The candles are going great. I have tons of votives and now I make the 8oz mason jars as I burn through the ones I have since I have so much of the container wax. It's quick and easy to do, and nice because it makes the house smell purty. LOL

Edited by starlitegirl