New Releases for OCTOBER 2009

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mara wanted to get the new site up first, but I may be wrong on that though I'm fairly certain it was a priority. I do know that they're very busy with all the spray pheros, new orders, and getting up the new site.

I think us clamoring for the new stuff probably creates more pressure for them, especially with it being a two person business with three people working there. That's A LOT of work for three people.

I'm just really grateful Mara made the time to put up the spray pheros! She did that just for us because she knew we wanted them.

When there's a delay in being able to buy the new stuff, I try to think of it as a good thing because I can put some cash aside for it since I tend to not have much impulse control. I already know I'm getting Buns of Cinn and I want LP Black spiked with Cougar, and one spiked with sexology... thank goodness for the delay or my credit card would be on fire!

Good morning. God, I would drop everything in a second to move to LA and help them work up there! Then they'd have four! And Dave would come with me.

Ahhh, I can dream.....

Who among us could work there and not bathe in the goodies and make off with our favorites? It'd be like working in a bakery. Only I would be wearing the goods rather than eating them. And I'd be high as a kite on happy pheros...

Edited by starlitegirl

I can't wait to see the descriptions. These are more appealing to me than the October ones.....If that is possible. They all look so good!

WOW !!! Those sound FAB !! those little wheel's have been turning !!

I want Lorien's Skelly Tart and Lorien's Forest Floor for now, ummm...when can we order ???

ooh...Kim's Pumpkin Tropique sound inviting too

Edited by liz

Okay all you PE ladies--start talking notes and ideas for the above, please!!

If anyone is interested, my PE has sweet Turkish chai, sweet amber, sweet cinnamon, and brown sugar. In a word...sweet! :) I had mine boosted with BI. :)

AD-ShellyWS.jpg

Ok - this is something different from moi.

I asked them to invoke a moment in time rather than giving them specific notes...

You dear heart - are on a rug in front of the roaring fireplace, Christmas Candles burning - with your favorite man - smelling the warmth of his shirt, longing to touch his skin...and get that sweater off of him.

As described to the lovely Mara - it's the smell of Christmas Candles, scent of a roaring fire - and lots of delicious musks that evoke bare, warm and sexy skin. That someone needs to get very, very dirty. :666:

In perfect world - it's the smell that moves you from cuddled together on the couch to naked on the rug.

I know what Lorien's Skelly Tart is, BUT.......I can't steal her thunder

If anyone is interested, my PE has sweet Turkish chai, sweet amber, sweet cinnamon, and brown sugar. In a word...sweet! :emot103: I had mine boosted with BI. ;)

Ok - this is something different from moi.

I asked them to invoke a moment in time rather than giving them specific notes...

You dear heart - are on a rug in front of the roaring fireplace, Christmas Candles burning - with your favorite man - smelling the warmth of his shirt, longing to touch his skin...and get that sweater off of him.

As described to the lovely Mara - it's the smell of Christmas Candles, scent of a roaring fire - and lots of delicious musks that evoke bare, warm and sexy skin. That someone needs to get very, very dirty. :666:

In perfect world - it's the smell that moves you from cuddled together on the couch to naked on the rug.

JoAnna and Shelly,

They both sound lovely! Shelly, you evoked a lovely picture with your words. It sounds very nice, very warm and very sexy. JoAnna, yours sounds sweet but spicy at the same time.

Oooooohhh SWEET BABY is here!!!! is that the baby powder all grown up?? djac/cheesie????

And also some...

JAM

Organge Blossom Special-one of my fav songs

Always need a winter sweater

and of course. getting lucky

and domino

My credit card just ran away..... :666:

What does Freesia smell like??? Is it sweet or spicy???

Edited by FAWN

AD-ShellyWS.jpg

For what it's worth? This LABEL totally rocks - it captures that sweater girl gone wild vibe I hoped it would.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I WANT it to come NOW.

Fingers crossed - dying for smutty, sexy, fire plus Christmas candles.

Seriously _ I'd buy this on the SWAG page. :-) But I only wish I look as cute as this sweet puma - my cougar butt - it doesn't look quite the same. :666: On the other hand - it's more - ahem - curious? Than it used to be...

later Ladies -

Dude, why wait for the rug? :666:

AND I SAW WHUT YOU DID THAR.

In other news...Sugared Amber Patch? *faints*

Edited by luna65

Christmas Candles - I think I mentioned Cin and Clove - but I could see Bayberry. Up to Mara this time...

And unlike other times - I wanted this to be a moment - not my three scent themes. I wanted - well I wanted "WANT" - and that WANT needed to move from a couch in front of the fire to WANT as an activity on the rug in front of the fire...

Mara thought she had a musk that would evoke skin and cashmere and SEX - and I said - Amen!!! You are my hero...

So - we will have to see what WANT means to Mara at Christmas time. But I am hoping that when Santa comes - he decides Shelly was NAUGHTY this year. I'm good with the lump of coal. Coal E-V-E-N-T-U-A-L-Y makes a sparkly diamond. And girls love diamonds. Even if they are NEVER EVER thinking about getting married again. Whoops - Outside VOICE.

Godsakes if we arent all in TROUBLE!!

OKKKKKKK----

Skelly Tart is -Lemon Creme brulee! Sweet lemon Custard, carmelized with brown sugar and whatever else Danna did with it!

D&L's Sweet Baby-is indeed like a grown up baby powder scent-think Love's Baby Soft for adults! This was Djac's idea, and my gift to her. Djac, one is already being sent to you, just so ya know! Theres Baby powder, white musk, and a bit of lily of the valley and violet, I belive-but srsly-wait for Mara or Danna's description on all of these cause all my PE's were crazy to make(lots of tweaking the notes!). White sugar to make it girly and sparkly-IF they even used sugar. Again, wait for them on this one.

Orange Blossom Special-Orange Blossom is my Favorite floral(well one of em!). So this has a heavy main orange blossom note with a scant bit of floraly peach and a basenote of light blonde woods. Probably white sugar-and yes, it was named after the Johnny Cash song!

. Gettin Lucky-Based around Clover (hence the lucky)and Sweet Grass and also includes aloe-very fresh and green. I dunno what else the gals did here or what sugars they used if any. I've been told by Danna this could almost be a unisex?

Forest Floor-Ok, again, Mara is gonna have to describe this one better. I love Bluebell-love it. Bluebell by Penhaligons is one of my favorite fragrance house scents-this has Bluebells and hyacinths(which are the same flower, actually, but M&D's notes are different). I sorta just told Mara to run with this. The Original Penhaligons has cinnamon-I'm thinkin she probably did something totally different. Other than Bluebell-Hyacinth, even I don't know whats in forest floor!!

And after Shelly B's description I need hers too!Maybe for the label alone-God! I'd buy that T-shirt too!!

And Jo's Chai----GOD were in for it!

Ok-NEXT!!!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Even if they are NEVER EVER thinking about getting married again. Whoops - Outside VOICE.

:666:

I'd rather endure six consecutive root canals while on fire. Just sayin.'

Years ago some perfumerie made a "Naughty Santa" scent (think distinctly holiday vice-ridden male, heh)...someday I'd love to have something like that. *purr*

K, Skelly Tart, Pumpkin Tropique and Winter Chai are all coming to live at my house for sure. :) You ladies are killing me here...

Also being added to the PE section this month is our 3 perfume pheromone enhanced collection we had been selling in cooperation with Just a Little Naughty. The rest of the existing stock we have is going to be sold directly from us with new labels and names. (We still have enough stock for perfume sprays and B&B items.)

Just a Little Naughty has been renamed Naughty but Nice

Provocative Paradise has been renamed Naughty in Paradise

Romance in Bloom has been renamed Bloomin' Naughty

AD-NaughtyNice.jpg

AD-NaughtyParadise.jpg

AD-BloominNaughty.jpg