OCCO Pink Spray, 3X cops

Well, let's just say it was well worth the wait! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff, so freakin' pink, and yummy, and candy sweet, and it's gonna be a deadly one with the amount of cops in it! The beautiful thing is... I can wear it and go! No cops scent whatsoever! And the throw is just through the roof! ... :cry:

Plus in terms of congruence, pink fits me like a glove, flirty, uber feminine and fun... LOOOOVE it! :blue_dancing_banana:

Oh, I can see myself taking this baby in my purse for last minute touch up hehe.... I'm onto something good here... :love::love:

WHEW! That's a lot of cops! And high diffusion! Be careful!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oops... sorry ladies...

Well, cops don't seem to affect my BF, he might be a little more cuddly if anything, but on a purely sexual level, nada, nothing.

I guess I'm kind of getting used to this, sadly.

No, veeeerry sadly.

What can I say? I love my man, but he is just not a sexual person. AT ALL. It's awful. Jeez...

Self effects ... pretty freaking awesome. This stuff kinda turns me on, which is easy considering how frustrated I am these days...

The throw is awesome, and the pink scent fits me so well.

It is a SUPER DUPER feminine mix.

As for effects on others, it's still hard for me to say because I haven't worn this baby too much outside. I love the fact that you get just spray it and go, no dry down time needed, at least for me.

Oh and don't kill me but I do spray this on my hair, I got hair to my waist pretty much, and the scent is just great. No cops.

Were we talking to you about this before, or somebody else? I think sometimes - depending on how a person responds - it's a matter of finding the right mix, which isn't always the obvious mix. For example, EST sometimes works better than something more obviously sexual. While I have said that copulins raise the dead, I concede that it's often situational. If it's someone who doesn't respond well to blatant sexuality in general, then cops are going to reinforce the repression which already exists. Sometimes trust and caring are more erotic to someone than flirtation and foreplay. Sometimes desire reveals itself in subtle ways.

I couldn't agree more, Luna.

Edited by LaurieNY

Were we talking to you about this before, or somebody else? I think sometimes - depending on how a person responds - it's a matter of finding the right mix, which isn't always the obvious mix. For example, EST sometimes works better than something more obviously sexual. While I have said that copulins raise the dead, I concede that it's often situational. If it's someone who doesn't respond well to blatant sexuality in general, then cops are going to reinforce the repression which already exists. Sometimes trust and caring are more erotic to someone than flirtation and foreplay. Sometimes desire reveals itself in subtle ways.

Luna is ABSOLUTELY correct! There is bound to be the one mix out there that just hits him the right way....

Luna- thanks.

You know, a lot of times i wear a mix for myself though, for how I feel when wearing it. So it's not a disaster that cops don't seem to work with my man. They work on me!

I think we have a problem that could never be fixed by a miracle blend. He is just not a sexual man. And it is sometimes very difficult for me. Our relationship is just amazing on so many many levels, but he is just not interested in me sexually, or very rarely.

I have had good results with EST, yes, but again, subtle results.

We have been together for a few years now, and I have tried a lot of options, to spice things up.

Thanks for your help, though.