Question about phero ingredients

I absolutely adore treasured hearts blend which contains 5-Anol, Can someone please help me understand, what is the difference between 5a-Androstenol and regular androstenol, I want to know what it is in TH that I love ;)

(also)

What exactly is phenylandrosten-3a-ol, which is in another phero spray I occasionally use and

adore???

Feeling frustrated because Ive scoured the internet and cant seem to find any scientific or descriptions otherwise :lol:

If you are a member of the Androtics community they might have more information if you run a search on their board...until someone here has the time to elaborate.

I thought 5a-Androstenol & Androstenol were different names for the same phero?

I thought they were both different names for describing "A-nol" (i.e. 5a-Androst-16-en-3a-ol)?

Are there different types of A-nol?

I thought 5a-Androstenol & Androstenol were different names for the same phero?

I thought they were both different names for describing "A-nol" (i.e. 5a-Androst-16-en-3a-ol)?

Are there different types of A-nol?

Yes, Thats what I was thinking because I see different names for a-nol on my pheros... 3a, 5a maybe they have carry different properties.

If you are a member of the Androtics community they might have more information if you run a search on their board...until someone here has the time to elaborate.

Ok, I'm going to go digg deeper...

Yes, Thats what I was thinking because I see different names for a-nol on my pheros... 3a, 5a maybe they have carry different properties.

The 3 & 5 refer to "locations" of specific bonds on the molecule...eg an atom "x" that bonds with the 5th carbon atom of the structure would be called 5X-(rest of structure)

People with limited knowledge of chemistry might not know that or understand the importance of the location of bonds in a molecule so it's easy to understand how the same molecule/phero can be called slightly different names when marketed, when they are still actually just the same molecule