Fallen Angel

luna65

Ad-FallenAngel.jpg

Fallen Angel

What do men really want? A good girl? A bad girl? The answer is: YES. A halo replaced by a top hat, white wings replaced by black, a smile replaced by...a smile, a knowing smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
ITALIAN CRÈME CAKE~ Ritual or celebration, wedding cake, Wigilia or Vigil feast.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships, Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
ORANGE SPICE LIQUOR ~ Eternal love, magnetizing, intoxicant, lowers inhibitions, lust.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many NOMable scents this month! :wub:

This starts out with the strawberry-topped Italian creme cake, very rich and sweet but not overly so. It is very much itself, there's nothing which says to my nose close but not quite.... The other elements unfold slowly, like Salome's dance, but the best thing is...THERE IS CAKE. The cake is always there, even as the other notes have their wanton way with your olfactory abilities.

This little scenario popped into my head, based on what I'm assuming is TNJ's copy for the scent.

Oh the things I do for Fine Art, she thought, resting her museum-weary feet in a nearby cafe, treating herself to a slice of cake and a cappuccino. One requires sugar after ingesting a thousand years worth of culture. The cake itself was a work of art: a generous slice of white fluffy foamy batter baked to a slight golden tinge, lush with ripe sugared strawberries and thick buttercreme frosting with a hint of orange liqueur. The sights and sounds all around her (Italy is rather a noisy place sometimes) receded in the experience of that cake upon her tongue, seducing her tastebuds as everything she had ingested in the country had done. She closed her eyes as various fantasies came to mind involving cake...from the purely virginal to the wholly salacious.

A wedding day: hearts and flowers and vows and laughter and...cake. Here's to dolce, to sweetness in life.

A wedding night: skin and satin and whispers and laughter and...cake. Here's to dolce, to desire in love.

She sucked the fork, smiling. But somewhere underneath all that sweetness was...something not so sweet. Something much more sinful than even an incredibly fattening piece of cake.

She opened her eyes and an angel was staring at her from across the square. He perched on the edge of the fountain which resided at the center of the square - one of his brethren immortalized in marble, trumpet to his lips - and his expression was mischievous, a smirk to see her enjoying the cake. But he was a angel in name only, she imagined, his looks so flawless but within those wide eyes which took in every aspect of her she knew temptation warmed his heart and burned as a beacon calling the one his gaze turned upon.

As he approached her table she felt her skin flush, her own allure came into play. And he was drawn to her, the shadow to her sun, the adventure awaiting all in the scent of him as he too put the world to shame. His masculine warmth was a blaze in the deepest night, as if they were somewhere all alone, nothing between them, instead of in this seemingly ordinary day.

"May I have some cake? It looks so...tempting."

"And what do you know of temptation?"

He produced a dark soft feather, tickling the tip of her nose. She gasped, frozen with fork in midair.

"I believe you are going to learn. But you'll also learn I too can be tempted. And when I am...there's no stopping me."

All the art she had viewed was merely scribblings and scratchings compared to the absolutely beautiful sight of the Fallen Angel, tasting sweet cake in the bright afternoon.

OH MAN...Now I must have Fallen Angle for my own!!!!

Luna if you wrote "little scenarios" for all the new releases...They would be flying off the shelves....

Great !! now I want some....and I don't do "cake" 34.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Why isn't everyone raving over this one? Its amazing!

It starts out vanilla cake on me, and then gradually melts into some kind of juicy deliciousness, maybe like fruity syrup that is left on the plate after the syrup-soaked cake is eaten. I was in love with myself all day.

I thought I had raved enough for everyone. :666:

I'm (impatiently) waiting to see which one Q will like better: Buns of Cinn or Fallen Angel. He loves anything which reminds him of cake, which means either way I should be NOMed repeatedly. :mail:

Phooey. As much as I want to love it - it turns really weird on me. Almost plastic? No cake at all. I want cake!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wet: cake, butter, red berry, some sweet lemon, and did I mention butter?: so intense it reminded me of movie theater popcorn butter. This struck me as the deeper, more intense, buttery, serious, older sister of Caught in the Act. But then of course within an hour my skin was all "Ack berry must convert to plastic, and must devour all other notes while we're at it". I'm totally converting it to a hair mist tho. Yummy yummy

Sure!! I just put it in a pump-spray bottle with perfumer's alcohol (got mine in a huge bottle from Snowdrift). Too impatient to measure carefully, but I eyeball it to be about 2:1 (alcohol to perfume). Alcohol is probably not the greatest thing to do to one's hair, but I don't douse with it - a few sprays is more than enough (I have 3 sprays of Pillow Patter on now and it was too much, is making me dizzy) - and it doesn't seem to have affected my hair too much (texture/dryness etc).

I'm going to try to find some *scentless* hair serum or oil, and will try adding a bit of that to the spray so that it is more like a silkening mist, less drying and adds some shine and maybe calms flyaways. :lol: I know it will require vigorous shaking every time but I don't mind. If anyone can recommend such a product, I'd love it.

I also sometimes just mix LPs with my regular hair serum, BioSilk, which I luv. (BioSilk does have its own mild scent but it doesn't seem to interfere too badly with the scent.) I pour a tiny bit of each into hands (equal amounts, or maybe a little less BioSilk), rub together & smooth through hair. Obviously less drying for the hair than my alcohol spray. But for some reason the scent doesn't seem to last as long that way, maybe the BioSilk "eats" the perfume. Or maybe it's just that it throws less and that's why the scent is less noticeable to me.

You've made yourself a perfume spray!

You can add some silicone to the mix to make it better on your hair. We have some here that's skin safe (CPS aka D5), but even the commercial "silk base" is fine on hair.

We have some here that's skin safe (CPS aka D5), but even the commercial "silk base" is fine on hair.

What's your ratio if let's say I was to do this with CPS and a full trial vial?

• 4 months later...

Need opinons from the experts :happybirthday: ...is this scent strong enough to handle the dose of cops that can be ordered as an add-in ? Is that dose about as strong as say Cuddlebunny,Captivation Equation etc.

Need opinons from the experts :lol: ...is this scent strong enough to handle the dose of cops that can be ordered as an add-in ? Is that dose about as strong as say Cuddlebunny,Captivation Equation etc.

Nevermind...I think I will just get a bottle of EOW,and join the big girls hehehehehe_heh

drop by drop...slowly I turn

...lol Captivation Equation...wheeee

LOL, I'll never be a big enough girl not to leave the chemistry to the experts.

But I did put some on today (I haven't worn it in a while) and I would say yes it would be a good scent for EoW because it's a combination of two of the types which best cover it: fruit and sweet gourmand.

Yes, Fallen Angel is strong enough to handle cops. IMO...

As for scenting your hair, this is what i do daily with all of my LP's(but you have to have slightly dry or coarse hair for this-mines been bleached a gazillion times), I roll my LP of choice on my hand and add a little drop or so of olive oil, then rub my hands together, flip my head over and evenly distrubite it.

It's great if your using a heat styler like a curling iron, or just as a DIY shine serum. As long as your hair isnt very fine...otherwise like Mara said, try silicone.

Don't put pheros in your hair though=it gets weird.

Annnnd Fallen angel is an orange strawberry, liquory butter cream cake on me. SOOOOO tasty. I love this one. It's not TOO boozy, you can just tell it's there. It makes it a bit deeper to me, almost like a touch of bourbon(like a nice sweet bourbon vanilla on me at least)?.It's preeeeety magnetic. I get compliments on this one often. YAY!

Thank you ladies :) ... I noticed there were cops in Intellectual Woman,so I hope it does not change the scent too much,don't think I need to add any more.Still might experiment with EOW,at some point tho.Cheesie,I don't use product in my hair,I am a low maintenance wash and run kinda gal :) I have read the "don't EVER use cops in your hair" warnings...thank goodness :lol:

Your description of Fallen Angel is Yum! ...and not to forget Luna's story <sigh>

I don't know why but I didn't get any of the scent as described by all the ladies. All I get is a 'commerical' scent. So the verdict is out ..... it has fallen and left behind, in my case.

Oh that is a shame it does not work on you,JOC.I finally found my sniffie of this and I really like it...I keep going back to it and am about to put on some more :) It is sweet and yes,cakey...it makes me smile,which is how I judge a scent :Hug_emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...

In the bottle and wet this smells sooo delicious. But when it dries I smell plastic and I get a slight headache. I tried this about six different times within the last month, each with the same results. I was hoping it would change but it hasn't : ( I'm trying to figure out if it's the strawberries or the milk/butter/cream that goes bad on my skin. I guess I'll just have to keep sampling different scents to figure out which ingredient is the culprit. This is just on me though, don't miss out if you're considering this, there are a lot of good reviews here too. I just have bad chemistry so far I guess.

Edited by honeybee716

• 2 months later...
Oh that is a shame it does not work on you,JOC.I finally found my sniffie of this and I really like it...I keep going back to it and am about to put on some more :) It is sweet and yes,cakey...it makes me smile,which is how I judge a scent :lol:

The verdict is out .... it's my skin. I revisited this last week and got the same results as I've passed it on during a recent trade. I hope it gets the kind of love it deserves.

• 1 month later...

This is one of my all time favorite scents :) I love the decadent rich vanilla,strawberry and Cream Cake,with that light spiced presence that is just soooo addictive.

Hope you read Luna's story...it is drool worthy,mmmmmm :lol:

• 6 months later...

I am so glad I bought every sample that the LP Factory ever mad of this. I LOVE this scent. Every single time I wear this it's fireworks and trampolines. Fallen Angel brings the HEAT!!!

I can't believe this is Phero free- it's AMAZING!!!

• 3 years later...

Wow, this one surprised me! In the vial, I thought it was too sweet and foody for my tastes, but on my skin it became a nice cake scent (along the lines of Atomic Mandarin but of course a different scent). Rich and sweet and delicious. I really enjoyed the hint of booze; I actually wish it was just the teeniest bit stronger! It adds a little somethin'-somethin'.

This lasted for a few hours on me, but then it turned sort of dusty-smelling and then disappeared. But it's the kind of scent I wouldn't mind reapplying as often as necessary throughout the day.