DIY Alcohol-based Blend

OK ladies.....for my trip over the past weekend, I made one of my favorite layered blends, in one of the pre-loaded alcohol bottles that the ladies are selling.....

I took the alcohol bottle, added a few mls of LP Black (which is double-boosted with BI), and a few mls of OCCO Black Shield.....OH MY....what an absolutely DELICIOUS blend! I sprayed this puppy on about 20 min before I arrived at my sweeties house last Thursday for our departure. I was promptly PINNED against the wall! I mean, seriously pinned.....full body contact, deep kissing, almost not getting out of the house on time.....my man was a little horny toad all day long!

Ahhhh those are the stories!!!! I'll have to try that with my BI/LP Red/OCCO Red!!! Do you have any idea how many mls total you put in the preloaded alcohol bottle? Was it 10 mls in total?

I don't think it was quite 10 mls total......I would ESTIMATE about 7-8 mls total perfume oil.....I know it is a little less than what the ladies recommend, but in general, I don't like my perfumes as strong as some ladies do.....

With that concoction, I'm surprised you ever left the house. I'm more surprised he didn't blow a gasket.

I was beginning to wonder if we would make it out the door!

For testing purposes this weekend (we have Saturday night alone together), I have made a spray blend of one of my other fave layered combos.....spicy brown LAM with Naughty on the Nile.....I am in so much TROUBLE this weekend!!

For testing purposes this weekend (we have Saturday night alone together), I have made a spray blend of one of my other fave layered combos.....spicy brown LAM with Naughty on the Nile.....I am in so much TROUBLE this weekend!!

OH WOW. This mix turned out SO NICE!

My sweetie showed up yesterday after I had spritzed about 4 sprays of this blend on various parts of my neck, chest, and torso.....the blend was about 6-7 mls spicy brown LAM and about 3-4 mls Naughty on the Nile.....

He showed up and I was talking to my mother on the phone.....she wanted to say hi to him, and while he was chatting with her, he stopped in the middle of a sentence and said "Your daughter smells REALLY GOOD!MMMMMMM.....YUM!"

This blend had him rockin' and rollin' all night! We were waiting for a certain game to come on TV, and he went to take a shower.....after he finished getting cleaned up, he peeks his head around the door into the living room, and said, "There is a naked man here who is going to go get in your bed!" Nice prelude to the game!!

This blend will be used often, I am sure!