New Releases for NOVEMBER 2009

Potion Master

AD-BloodSnow.jpg

Blood on Snow

AD-Cougar.jpg

Cougar Potion

Yep! A rebrew of our original scented recipe enhanced with Stone Cougar Pheromone Blend.

Didn't Starlitegirl do a gorgeous job on the label?! :)

AD-Garland.jpg

Garland & Lace

A yummified holiday treat, phero enhanced with our brand new phero blend: Lace!

AD-MoonDust.jpg

Sugared Moon Dust

AD-LPPassion.jpg

Love Potion: Passion & Desire

I moved around our calendar to make room for this oft requested combo...a blend of LP Red & LP Black!

Another steamy label by Starlitegirl - who also suggested the excellent name!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now how 'bout some PE's to share?

AD-JoannaCC.jpg

Jo Anna's Christmas Candy

AD-KimDSF.jpg

Kimberly's Dirty Sweet & Figgy

AD-KimSGR.jpg

Kimberly's Shameless Ginger Rose

AD-KimGGT.jpg

Kimberly's Ginger Green Tea

AD-KimHB.jpg

Kimberly's Honey Berry

AD-MademPancake.jpg

Mademoiselle Pancake

AD-LisaVC.jpg

Lisa's Vanilla Caramel

AD-LisaPG.jpg

Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread

MMMMMM....

Scented Cougar of course, and Sugared Moon Dust sounds yummy....and I'll have to try Neckomusume, Passion and Desire, Lisa's Vanilla Caramel, Kimberly's Ginger Green Tea, AND can't forget Leather and Lace!! ~sigh~

Good thing I'm working part time again!!

I was *so* unaware that it was new release time again already!

These sound really good and I love the label art......can't wait to order the sample pack.....I think I'll need a bottle of either Leather or Lace (maybe both :lol:)

Nice! Verra verra nice. :lol: It looks like every single one is awesome. What's the two new pheros story?? I'm sure I need those too.

I love my label...did my other PE not make it into mass production? ;)

they look Mahhhvelous Dahhhling !! Nice job SLG !! all those PE's AND 2 new Phero scents to boot !?! this months purchases are going to be painful, when can we order ?

they look Mahhhvelous Dahhhling !! Nice job SLG !! all those PE's AND 2 new Phero scents to boot !?! this months purchases are going to be painful, when can we order ?

:lol: ooooooooooooohhhhhhhmygoodness.......what to order!!!!

Q? Is it possible to get scented cougar in spray 1x,2x,3x..?

Edited by FAWN

WHA NEW PHERO BLENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER, LACE, COUGAR and MISTRESS CHRISTMAS.. WOOHOO!!!

Hey, wait a sec... Im still waiting for my last order :unsure: HELP..Im an LP addict and I cant seem to quit.. running to go check credit card limits.

ps.could we please, pretty please get a description of the new pheros :lol:

Oh wow. What a surprise! heheheh! I have just finally decided what big bottle buy I wanted from the October releases but what a wonderful suprise on Monday morning. November releases are here!!! :lol: i'll place my sampler order either Wed. or Thursday for the new releases for November today iam placing an order for Mapacho.

This is the first month I can recall when there hasn't been a HUGE stalking thread before the new releases! They just keep coming and coming and never stop! aaaahhhggghh@

The Cougar label is faaabulous.

I wonder if the Leather and Lace phero blends will parallel the Angelina/Marilyn archetypes? Kickass and Coo?

These are already up in the cart and ready to order! (See the last line of Carrie's post - she a smart cookie) :wink2:

AD-P-Lace.jpg

Lace

UNscented pheromone blend for women. Contains a "woozy" amount of Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol. A dose of EoW Copulins may be added per your request for an additional $5.00 fee.

AD-P-Leather.jpg

Leather

UNscented pheromone blend for women. This is a variation of our Dominance Pheromone Blend for Women, made "softer" with the addition of the "ultra-feminizing" pheromone, Estratetraenol. Still clearly "alpha" in signature, but they'll be no mistaking you're all girl underneath the dominant exterior!

Contains Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone and Alpha-Androstenone. A dose of EoW Copulins may be added per your request for an additional $5.00 fee.

**Pony pauses for a rare moment of self-reflection: Is she Leather or is she Lace??..??..**

This time of year gets away from me! Time for new releases already? I haven't received October yet...

It will be perfume overload for sure. I love it.

**Pony pauses for a rare moment of self-reflection: Is she Leather or is she Lace??..??..**

LOL So does Rosebud! I'm thinking I need both, I AM a bit of both :wink2:

I'm a tad anxious about the descriptions...I have a feeling this will be an expensive month...

Just a quick question (for anyone). The blends (like Scented Cougar or Garland and Lace) are not as strong phero-wise as 1x unscented (either spray or rollon) so they are a good try-out before going full strength??

eta: Cougar, Garland and Lace for sure-probably unscented Leather as well. Mistress Christmas and Blood on the Snow look interesting as does the latest in the 'Cat' series (not even going to try to spell it from memory).

Edited by SWBookworm

notes....

Per your requests, there is now the option to further Phero Amp already enhanced perfumes, on the phero page.

The new Leather & Lace blends have been added to the Phero-Add list, as has the Charisma Blend for Men (aka Actor's Magic).

Regarding Charisma - I haven't designed a label for that yet for separate sale because I've been waiting on the lab to make us the female counterpart...grrrr...still waiting....but I think I will have to bend and release the male one on it's own because we have sold out of the majority of our male mixes.

Also, take a look in the candle section. We're doing a bunch of new candles (including some yummy xmas blends - one of my faves is called Christmas Woody :insert Beavis and Butthead snigger here: ) which will be up in a few days, but have added some beautiful lanterns and candle holders already.

Regarding pending orders, including all the special and Beta orders - we are pretty much up to date, and everything is going out today and tomorrow. I am leaving town from the 20th to the 30th, so we've been rushing to get these up "early" (aka, finally on time). Danna will be here processing orders while I am away, but John is talking a few days off too, so try to go easy on the girl with special requests until I get back! :wink2:

Also, take a look in the candle section. We're doing a bunch of new candles (including some yummy xmas blends - one of my faves is called Christmas Woody :insert Beavis and Butthead snigger here: ) which will be up in a few days, but have added some beautiful lanterns and candle holders already.

Ohhhhhhhhhh! So pretty!!

Only enough ingredients on hand to make ONE bottle more than you ordered, and we're saving it for you in case you wanted more. :wink2:

Sweet! They're mine...ALL MINE! Muhahahaha.... :mad-scientist:

notes....

Per your requests, there is now the option to further Phero Amp already enhanced perfumes, on the phero page.

The new Leather & Lace blends have been added to the Phero-Add list, as has the Charisma Blend for Men (aka Actor's Magic).

Regarding Charisma - I haven't designed a label for that yet for separate sale because I've been waiting on the lab to make us the female counterpart...grrrr...still waiting....but I think I will have to bend and release the male one on it's own because we have sold out of the majority of our male mixes.

Regarding pending orders, including all the special and Beta orders - we are pretty much up to date, and everything is going out today and tomorrow. I am leaving town from the 20th to the 30th, so we've been rushing to get these up "early" (aka, finally on time). Danna will be here processing orders while I am away, but John is talking a few days off too, so try to go easy on the girl with special requests until I get back! :wink2:

Yeah- that! LOL

Plus, not only manning the fort sans partner-also concocting new goodies-and shipping! LOL

Yeah- that! LOL

Plus, not only manning the fort sans partner-also concocting new goodies-and shipping! LOL

You go, O Sinister One! :wink2: Wait. No Jon? No one to run your lattes in for you?! Inhuman (maybe even Inhumane, but I've never met Sinister!) Working Conditions - You HAZ THEM!

Edited by katz

Nice! Verra verra nice. :wink2: It looks like every single one is awesome. What's the two new pheros story?? I'm sure I need those too.

I love my label...did my other PE not make it into mass production? :mad-scientist:

Hey Jo Anna, Im dying to know what is in christmas candy....any hints???