What kind of sorcery is this?

Invidiana

Some of you might already know me by the same name on the BPAL forum--you know, the demon who posts scores of incredibly tempting fantasy blends...what can I say, I have an overactive imagination. I found out about LPMP through a trial vial sent to me by a kind BPAL swapper, and I completely fell in love with it and had to check out the site. Expect me to post LPMP fantasies too; it's thanks to stuff like this and the novel I'm writing that I can have a creative outlet at my skull-numbing job and still actually look like I'm working *smirk* So now that I've been officially possessed by LPMP, I'll be on here often!!!

I love LPMP! I still have some BPALs but I never wear them anymore. Hmmm maybe I'll go sniff them again.... I've been possessed by the yummy goodness of LPMP and seduced by the pheros.

As for the mind numbing job - thank goodness you've got a creative outlet. More power too you!

Welcome to LPMP!

Is it bad when you want to eat your bath products?

Showering with Vamp Cafe just is teh awesomeness.

And then there is the bath with the Garland and Lace- Nom

*Note, I always feel weird when I squee over our own stuff, but I can't help it*

Is it bad when you want to eat your bath products?

Showering with Vamp Cafe just is teh awesomeness.

And then there is the bath with the Garland and Lace- Nom

*Note, I always feel weird when I squee over our own stuff, but I can't help it*

How can I blame you? I was the kid that tried to eat just about every bath product I came across, to the point where my mom didn't consider it a severe enough punishment to put soap in my mouth. Both Vamp and Garland sound so delicious...nommmmm....

Seriously, there's something "eat me alive" about LPMP blends that's really grabbed a hold of me too!

EXCATLY...I gave my boss (he is 30 yr old latin) all the mens LP sample that I had..(my "old man" wont wear them)

After smelling a couple he said " I don't know what it is about these scents, something just pulls you in"

Now I can appreciate the men scents on a male.....FABULOUS

EXCATLY...I gave my boss (he is 30 yr old latin) all the mens LP sample that I had..(my "old man" wont wear them)

After smelling a couple he said " I don't know what it is about these scents, something just pulls you in"

Now I can appreciate the men scents on a male.....FABULOUS

When I get myself a man, I am TOTALLY getting him Bodice Ripper!

Hmmm I should do more research on the male scents now that I have a guy that appreciates a nice perfume (on both himself as on me).

Designing scents as a counterbalance to your mind-numbing job... Wow that sounds familiar... Maybe I should try writing a novel too ;)

Welcome here! :)

Designing scents as a counterbalance to your mind-numbing job... Wow that sounds familiar... Maybe I should try writing a novel too :)

If can burn the workday away amazingly fast...and people thought there was no cure for 9 to 5 :D

Thank you--thank you ALL--for the warm welcome!!!