Tabby

Tabby has notes that I was completely unfamiliar with, so I was very curious to find out how it sat with me.

Oh yeah, this one I really like! Goes on with a faint greenness, that warms up what I picture as a blond wood. Different than my usual, but verrrry pleasant. Has a plesant tanginess and maybe it was purely suggestions, but an hour or so after drydown I think I caught a whiff of soft kitty fur...

And of course the Dominance does it's job even at the lower concentration - DH came home, sniffed all the proffered spots, commented that he liked this one, and soon I was trying to peel him off of me so I could finish dinner. We barely made it through dinner. Now, he is always ready and willing, but he was just crazy insistent.

Tested this out with my main-squeeze. Tabby had an almost immediate soft drydown. I had to reapply this thickly several times so it had lasting staying power... I didnt feel the surge like I did with CFM, but certainly my BF was extremely submissive to me, almost UNsexually so. Not as in kissing my feet but as in wanting real hard violence.. then he shared with me a hidden fantasies with 16 year old girls , where I was making them do xyz. I was like WTF!!! (((plugging up my ears)))

Tabby may come out to play at a later date, but Im 35 and fear coming across as the sexless, authoritative older woman.

An interesting thing with my submissive man is he prefers me in Tah to Tal.

After our night of debauchery I gave him an ultimatum to give me a ring before new years or he can find someone else... He agreed, lets see if the Tabby convinced him.

One last thing I forgot to mention was wearing sexology (for the betanol and cops).

Edited by KrazyKat

Is anyone else out there getting a VERY FLORAL scent when they wear this? It's kind of odd given that it's not a floral blend!

Yup.. thats exactly what my nose experienced, a floral scent with some lemony undertones, very soft on my skin, something in it seems similiar to Fayha, but Fayha is loud on my skin.

An interesting thing with my submissive man is he prefers me in Tah to Tal.

Well there are permutations to topping, after all. You don't always need the ass-kicking vibe to command. You also can be tough but fair. A good doggy loves knowing there's a treat to be had after he performs his tricks. :lol:

If you were wearing Sexology when he spilled the beans, as it were, it was probably the beta-nol talking.

Well there are permutations to topping, after all. You don't always need the ass-kicking vibe to command. You also can be tough but fair. A good doggy loves knowing there's a treat to be had after he performs his tricks. :lol:

If you were wearing Sexology when he spilled the beans, as it were, it was probably the beta-nol talking.

Luna You are a very, very wise woman.

Is anyone else out there getting a VERY FLORAL scent when they wear this? It's kind of odd given that it's not a floral blend!

OMG! This one smells just like Elizabeth Arden's "Green Tea" on me! At first I couldn't figure out where I had smellt it before, then it hit me...My best friend used to go through EA's Green Tea like it was going out of fashion back in College :) It's supposed to have these notes;

• Top Notes Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot
  • Middle Notes Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel and Crisp Celery Spice
  • Base Notes Oakmoss, Musk and Amber

As for Tabby...I do like the scent (even though I don't usually go for "aquatic florals" like this one smells like to me. I reckon it would layer beautifully with Eternal Chain, or any vanilla scent really.

Now, next on the agenda is to try this on the lads at work :love:

Loving the scent of Tabby. I'm getting the aquatic floral with a hint of spice, somehow. And the Dominance component is a nice surprise. Yee ha! I'm thinking to layer this with Leather unscented (with cops) since it's essentially Dominance with EST so there shouldn't be a conflict. And I think I need another bottle of Tabby for sure.

If this were a color it would be a light, pale green. It has an aquatic note, definitely. On me it smells...kind of like yarrow maybe. The 2 guys I let sniff the bottle both immediately applied some to their wrists before I had the chance to tell them it is a GIRL scent. Well, maybe it is not. They certainly liked it.

I admit I went looking for a hit from one guy. I put this on the back of my hands and made sure to pet the lapels of his fuzzy jacket, casually picking lint, as we talked so he'd get a big whiff. Yeah, his talk pretty much immediately switched to flirtation and...bondage. Think I'm calling that a hit.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a soft green woody floral to my nose. Despite the lack of florals, it has a soft floral feel to it. It is a little sharp at first, but softens right up with a little time. I enjoy it. It is a very good cover for the dominance, which can be a little overpowering. I was very surprised that this is able to be so soft and still cover the phero beautifully.

• 2 weeks later...

Tabby loves my skin.

I expected to get antsy or anxiety with all that 'none, but nope.

The perfect amount,apparently.

I get woodsy, a soft zippy-spice at first and then isnt there after dry-down...

I get the scent of a kitten after a playful romp outside in the herbs and mulch....

and then it morphs into a soft,feminine woodsy scent, not at all green, but the slightest hint of sweetness.

Tabby is awesome. Love it.

• 1 month later...
Tabby loves my skin.

I expected to get antsy or anxiety with all that 'none, but nope.

The perfect amount,apparently.

I get woodsy, a soft zippy-spice at first and then isnt there after dry-down...

I get the scent of a kitten after a playful romp outside in the herbs and mulch....

and then it morphs into a soft,feminine woodsy scent, not at all green, but the slightest hint of sweetness.

Tabby is awesome. Love it.

What Lor said! Wow, this is beautiful & it behaves beautifully on my skin. Had a phone interview after I applied this, and it went VERY well...

I am excited - I got another sample of this because my other one went missing? was co-opted? disappeared? was eaten by kitties?

If I remember right, I dug it and so did DH.

Umm..dare I point out the OTHER possibility ^^^^^ ?

/blame it on the kitteh, huh...

I had to start searching Quince's bag upon departure because he tried to make off with a few he liked and knew I wouldn't part with...until I was able to get him his own sample. *tsk tsk tsk*

So my backup samp arrive - I tried it out. A strong scent in keeping with the theme here. Very nice.

DH - That's a good one. Reminds me of my grandma.

**dead silence**

Me - That's not exactly what I was going for here, babe.

DH - No, she was elegant & sophisticated. That's very perfumey. I like it.

**massive pouting**

Luckily I had a licorice whip handy.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually got this for a friend of mine (I'm making a nice LP sampler for when she visits me later this month), but couldn't resist trying it out first.

I like it a lot more than I thought I would! On me, it's a soft, floral, plant-y smell, with a musky/powdery background.

And surprisingly, my boyfriend liked it, too! He said, "It doesn't smell like perfume." I've been trying to stick to food-y scents to keep him happy, so this was a nice discovery.

Now I have a dilemma: do I give it to my friend, or keep it for myself? :3

I'll probably give it to her-- I fear the Dominance pheros might clash with my not-dominant personality. :lol: Is that how it works? Or would it make timid old me a bit more assertive?

I will speak to the non dominant personality thing if you like! I am training to be a therapist, so picture a good communicator, fairly self confident, funny, very open, gentle, yet fairly intellectual introvert. With my SO I am very much a partner but I have stronger than most boundaries because of my divorce and things that have happened in our past. I am almost twice as old as he is too. Leather on me is us ACHING for a fight!!! EVERY time I wear it around him it turns out badly! He perceives me as prideful and arrogant when I wear it. He always feels like I am putting him down when I have it on, even when I totally not feeling that way nor trying to make him think I am. I don't think that it is that I am non congruent with the leather, because I can be alpha when needed and definitely have that side to my personality, I just think it his on his insecurities and pushes me a bit beyond what I feel like working for if that makes any sense.

I have alot of it which I am reserving for work situations and family events, but not with him anymore. I don't really get great self effects with it either, I feel kind of tense, which is great to keep you on your toes in a situation where you are performing, just not the feeling that I reserve for my alone time with my snuggle bunny. Now with LACE, I am a total LOVEMUFFIN!!! He could eat me up!

:) The only way to tell is to try it...

XD I guess you're right! I might have to. For science, you know.

I will speak to the non dominant personality thing if you like! I am training to be a therapist, so picture a good communicator, fairly self confident, funny, very open, gentle, yet fairly intellectual introvert. With my SO I am very much a partner but I have stronger than most boundaries because of my divorce and things that have happened in our past. I am almost twice as old as he is too. Leather on me is us ACHING for a fight!!! EVERY time I wear it around him it turns out badly! He perceives me as prideful and arrogant when I wear it. He always feels like I am putting him down when I have it on, even when I totally not feeling that way nor trying to make him think I am. I don't think that it is that I am non congruent with the leather, because I can be alpha when needed and definitely have that side to my personality, I just think it his on his insecurities and pushes me a bit beyond what I feel like working for if that makes any sense.

I have alot of it which I am reserving for work situations and family events, but not with him anymore. I don't really get great self effects with it either, I feel kind of tense, which is great to keep you on your toes in a situation where you are performing, just not the feeling that I reserve for my alone time with my snuggle bunny. Now with LACE, I am a total LOVEMUFFIN!!! He could eat me up!

That's really interesting! I've heard such good things about Leather that I kind of thought it was a magic potion! I might still try it, but before that I'll go with my gut instinct and get a perfume laced with some Lace. :)

I've heard such good things about Leather that I kind of thought it was a magic potion!

Well that's the thing...for some people it probably is, but it's not necessarily the same for everyone. There are so many factors to consider that it couldn't possibly work the same across the board. Some blends which are wonderful for me aren't for other people at all.

• 1 month later...

You know how I cringe at the word "aquatic" when it comes to the smellies...and yet, this is a really nice work scent, I think. It's neutral and light (in terms of impression, not the notes themselves) and yet there are elements which are congruent with the message of Dominance...there's a weight in terms of the wood notes anchoring the more watery-type notes. In all it lends a sophisticated polish and says, "I mean business, yes I do." In some ways this is more congruent with Dominance in the workplace than PG Dom (which I now think is more appropriate for the bedroom). I never tried Breaking The Ceiling but I tend to think Tabby and BTC are like-minded tools for that milieu.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree Luna. I wore Tabby yesterday while out running errands & the like. I not only got help & respect from everyone, but I also Felt Like I Deserved it. I had the whole "Yes, you will do my bidding" attitude going on & everyone responded to it. It was commanding & like you said "Business Like"

As a plus, I like the scent of Tabby way more than BTC. It's much more feminine, and less like CK One.

I think that this is another one for the wish list.

Edited by paganlady

• 1 month later...

Just throwing a question out there.....Would this be appropriate for work? I don't want to come off as a "Bitch", although I don't feel "Bitchy when I wear it...

I've worn Dominance to work...sometimes I do come off as a bitch but that's only when I meant to. For me, the message of Dominance is take me seriously and don't fuck with me which doesn't have to be bitchy unless that's how you're feeling. Like if there's a bad situation going on. But otherwise it just brings out a more serious persona in that setting, I think.

Oh my goodness, I wore Tabby to work yesterday and I was a raging, irritable bitch. Everyone, and I mean everyone, bugged me!! I love the scent of Tabby, though. Do you think if I added a bit of Est it would be more like Leather? If so, how much?

Oh my goodness, I wore Tabby to work yesterday and I was a raging, irritable bitch. Everyone, and I mean everyone, bugged me!! I love the scent of Tabby, though. Do you think if I added a bit of Est it would be more like Leather? If so, how much?

Oooh, sorry about that!!

Leather is 50% Dominance to 50% EST. So if it's a bottle, you'd have to add 1/3rd ml to get it like Leather.

Also, if you like the feel of the scent but not the pheros - might i suggest you try a sample of Eye of the Storm? It's in the same family, I think.

Oooh, sorry about that!!

Leather is 50% Dominance to 50% EST. So if it's a bottle, you'd have to add 1/3rd ml to get it like Leather.

Also, if you like the feel of the scent but not the pheros - might i suggest you try a sample of Eye of the Storm? It's in the same family, I think.

I think I have that much!! I'll give it a try!!

Wow! I would never have known that. Tabby on me is beautiful. Eye Of The Storm, not so much.

• 3 months later...

Hmm, I tried Tabby out today and at first sniff I wasn't too keen on it, but it was tolerable and I hoped that the scent would grow on me. A little later and I'd keep getting whiffs and I kinda felt sick. I might try it again using less (now that it's been on me for most of the day it's actually kinda nice) but I'm wondering what I could layer it with to make it better. Maybe a soft floral, or someone said vanilla...any suggestions?

As for the pheros, I feel a bit more confident and "no-nonsense," and the guy that I got partnered up with in my Japanese class just wouldn't stop messing up when we had partner exercises, and would not look me in the eye until the teacher forced him to :blue_dancing_banana: I'm a little surprised, as I'm not usually a "dominant" kind of person. I'm considering trying the unscented Dominance now.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made this into a spray and it smells a little powdery and more perfumey...I like it this way but the alcohol I used smells a little like hairspray. I guess I will have to use it though because I have lots! Anyway, I like the effects of dominance. I wore it to the mall and sales associates acknowledged me and wanted to talk to me. I was worried that I would get people trying to challenge me or that it would make people feel intimidated, but I think this makes everyone really friendly and take interest in me!

I made this into a spray and it smells a little powdery and more perfumey...I like it this way but the alcohol I used smells a little like hairspray. I guess I will have to use it though because I have lots! Anyway, I like the effects of dominance. I wore it to the mall and sales associates acknowledged me and wanted to talk to me. I was worried that I would get people trying to challenge me or that it would make people feel intimidated, but I think this makes everyone really friendly and take interest in me!

OOO... I have a sample of this coming my way!! :D Can't wait to try i out! Powdery floral... :lol::):) Living in a city means that i am garanteed to go through shopping malls/ shops everyday... and people working as sales in shops always follow me whether i have pheros or not... thatz why i can never tell the pheros are working its charm! :D Where did u get the alcohol from?

OOO... I have a sample of this coming my way!! :D Can't wait to try i out! Powdery floral... :lol::):) Living in a city means that i am garanteed to go through shopping malls/ shops everyday... and people working as sales in shops always follow me whether i have pheros or not... thatz why i can never tell the pheros are working its charm! :D Where did u get the alcohol from?

Maybe you have enough of your own natural pheros! People usually pay no attention to me but today was totally different, it was fun! I got my perfumers alcohol here http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/perfume.html

Maybe you have enough of your own natural pheros! People usually pay no attention to me but today was totally different, it was fun! I got my perfumers alcohol here http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/perfume.html

Oh i see... :D Must be a very fun day for you!!! :D:D:D Thankyou for the link! But i can't seem to go on it!??? Seems like the link is not working???

Hmmm, the link is working for me (thanks bruiseviolet : ) Maybe try to google "snow drift farm" ???

I tried but nope... doesn't work?? may be it's because of different region or firewall??? :S

I tried but nope... doesn't work?? may be it's because of different region or firewall??? :S

Maybe your right though I'm not too good with computers. Maybe a different computer then? I'm sure there are other reliable brands out there too, maybe just have to research, hope you can find one.