Jo Anna's Christmas Candy

Jo Anna

THIS SCENT IS BRILLIANT!!! This smells EXACTLY like a cinnamon (red) spice drop. I love it. There's a strength of cinnamon sweetness but a lingering coolness of peppermint. Thank you ladies for creating yet another masterpiece. It's just as I wanted. I can't stop smelling myself. :)

This scent is even more awesome hours later...sheer cinnamon sugary sweetness!!! :)

Edited by Jo Anna

Now I'm even more impatiently waiting on my bottle!! LOL

Wow...just wow...this is exactly like that old-fashioned Christmas ribbon candy my aunt used to hoard, but better! It's all in there--vanilla, cinnamon, a certain warm fruitiness, and of course plenty of sugar. The sugar note also seems to have the golden richness of brown sugar to it, an added bonus. The vanilla is smooth and creamy and delicious, the fruits are in just the right balance (seems like apple, plum and berries) and the spices finish it all off perfectly. When they say "visions of sugarplums", this has got to be the scent they have in mind. Suffice to say my sample of this is turning into a bottle real soon. :love:

Edited by Invidiana

OMG !! it DOES smell like a Spice gumdrop !!! those were a favorite of mine as a kid :D , thanks for the memory Jo Anna ;) !! Nice Job M/D !!

I added spice gumdrops to my Wally-world list, hee !!

Cheesy frowns and hopes like hell this is not sold out now-I got Winter Chai, Jo-its amazing.

Now I see you've made another masterpeice! I want! You gals make it sound divine...

Nope, not sold out! Enough for both of us and a couple more to spare...believe me I have my eye fixed on this too... :D

Edited by Invidiana

• 2 weeks later...

I love J's Christmas Candy...I've been using my sample to "refresh" after lunch everyday....Cinnamon usually amps "sharp" on me... Xmas candy & evil incarnation amp, but it's a spicy warm amp with those two...I love the mint note in this one!!!

• 1 year later...