Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread

Invidiana

I didn't find any threads for this one, so I guess I'm the first to take the stage...

Imagine the most delicious pumpkin pie you've ever smelled baking in the oven--and no "lightened up" diet versions! I'm talking creamy, dreamy, decadent, smooth buttery perfectly spiced pumpkin pie with a graham cracker crust. As if that wasn't enough, now add some dark dense gingerbread made with the thickest of molasses, wickedly spiced and sprinkled with sugar crystals.

Craving anything yet? I already knew this was a winner for me because I'm a pumpkinphile and a gingerbreadphile, and I'm craving my bottle that's on the way even more after testing the sample (and ending up with my nose virtually glued to my wrist). :love:

*Warning: do not wear in a state of ravenous hunger right before Thanksgiving dinner. You will scarf everything in sight and possibly explode.

Edited by Invidiana

Imagine the most delicious pumpkin pie you've ever smelled baking in the oven--and no "lightened up" diet versions! I'm talking creamy, dreamy, decadent, smooth buttery perfectly spiced pumpkin pie with a graham cracker crust. As if that wasn't enough, now add some dark dense gingerbread made with the thickest of molasses, wickedly spiced and sprinkled with sugar crystals.

OMG... Me & my indecisiveness :( If I'd pulled my finger out & ordered in time I could have gotten my hands on one of these...

I'm soo sad I missed out :) I really, really want to try this one... I love gingerbread AND Pumpkin...

I once got a small sniffee sample of Sugared Pumpkin & Gingerbread that I LOVED !!!! wish I had been quick about that one too :018A1D~14:

I think that one (the Sugared Ginger, Gingerbread & Pumpkin) was one that only one or two bottles had been made, so it wasn't available to anyone else except in sniffie form.

I'm soo sad I missed out :Blusher: I really, really want to try this one... I love gingerbread AND Pumpkin...

I have a sample, Rosebud! It's one of the small ones, but it's full--I just very lightly tested on my hand once. You want to swap for another sample? There's loads of stuff I want to try that I missed myself! :018A1D~14:

I think that one (the Sugared Ginger, Gingerbread & Pumpkin) was one that only one or two bottles had been made, so it wasn't available to anyone else except in sniffie form.

I guess what I meant was that if Lisa's PG/PE was anything like the sniffee of Sug'd P/G I had once gotten, I missed out, does that make sense ?

Ah okay. Me no read so gud sometimes. :018A1D~14:

iz ok, me no make senz sometimes, hee