Kimberley's Dirty, Sweet and Figgy

Invidiana

I love fig and I love pink sugar, and I definitely smell the nomable delicousness of both in this; however, the earth note just doesn't strike the right chord with me in the beginning. Maybe it's my skin or maybe just the way my nose percieves it mixing with the figs and sugar. However, after it's dried down for a good while--I'd say 15 minutes--because I have skin that does tend to amp sweet stuff, the earth disappears and gives way to sweet, dripping ripe figs encrusted in pink sugar. Now it's totally nomable! Too bad this one is sold out :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co and I hesitated to get a bottle because I was afraid of the dirt, but I'm definitely keeping my sample. Hey, maybe someone will want to get a hoarded bottle off their hands in the future, ya never know...

I like. Make more! I can't really describe it. A warm fruity/dark berry and a sparkle of sweet on top? No dirt on me.

I like. Make more! I can't really describe it. A warm fruity/dark berry and a sparkle of sweet on top? No dirt on me.

Yeah, the dirt disappears on me once it's totally dry because I amp sweet stuff, and I'm more than okay with that :D

Isa, I LOVE your avatar!! hahaha

Edited by Invidiana

I am wearing this now and I am loving it. It has a freshness to it that reminds me of Autumn Mist even though neither scent contain the same ingredients. Both of them have a fresh after the rain feel to them in very different ways. This is clean and earthly with musky fig and sweet sugar on top. Sexy and comforting like a walk with a hottie in a mist covered field. Gorgeous as I had hoped it would be.

Got a sniffie of this, and fig is an "earthy" note for me anyway, so it's difficult to discern the difference, heh. I get the fig and the sugar more than anything, I'd say. Really nice if you're a fig lover.

Yep, I was feeling that way about it too. Fig is earthy, I will say I did stick this sample in my 'never in a million years, will I send it out with a trade pile'.

• 6 months later...

LPMP has yet to cease to surprise and delight me. Earth/dirt notes have just never remotely appealed to me so I never gave this a second glance. But I am trying a sniffy today and just swooning.

It has a freshness to it that reminds me of Autumn Mist even though neither scent contain the same ingredients. Both of them have a fresh after the rain feel to them in very different ways. This is clean and earthly with musky fig and sweet sugar on top.

I got EXACTLY this same impression. I was really surprised how "bright" and fresh it is, especially wet -- would *never* have expected that from anything with earth in it! In fact I don't smell any explicit "earth/dirt" at all -- but I'm sure it's working with the fig to create this muskiness that I'm loving.

The sugar actually doesn't seem that 'pink' to me, but -- especially wet but also through drydown -- I am getting an impression of super-sweet citrus -- maybe that's the way the pink sugar is expressing itself on me.

The last thing I would have expected to say about this is that it's cheerful -- but it totally is. Posting to wishlist!!

ETA for some reason it is making me very nostalgic for my childhood summers. I didn't grow up around figs. Maybe I'm subconsciously detecting the dirt and it's bringing me back to rolling around on the lawn and such.

Edited by tyvey