Beta Sprays - Your thoughts/faves?

I know that individual reviews of the various Pheroblends are in their various threads.

But I was thinking - it would be fun to have a thread on the Beta Sprays on their own - what we've liked about them, any thing that surprised us, our faves, or even our favorite cover scents.

So - here goes:

I LOVE the Beta Sprays. I think they diffuse better which on the social pheros - makes them a great deal more effective for me.

A surprise? It probably shouldn't have been - but it was. I get better self effects from the Sprays - because they diffuse up from my neckline more efficiently. And I'm getting a huge kick out of self effects.

Another unexpected? While I adore Cougar because it's all happy and sparkly - and duh - the much noted self effects of making me want to be bad, bad girl - the one's I'm reaching for most often - surprise me.

I'm wearing either the Anol, Open Windows or Heart and Soul most often. I adore these for helping break down barriers at work. They have different benes - Anol and Open Windows making everyone cheerful and happy - and Heart and Soul - helps have more honest conversations - but makes me more patient as well - so while I started with Phero's a year ago to try to "Get my Groove" back...here I am using the socials all the time - and the ones that lured me in the first place - get very rarely used.

Ok - part of that is because I don't have someone to use them on - because if I did have a play mate - I most certainly would be using the BI at home to spice things up. And part of that is Cougar - which was one of my original favorites - I still maintain on it's reformulation - is more social than sexual than it was before. Which is fine - it's much more like Popularity Potion now than before - which since there is not a formal replacement for PP - is a good thing.

And it certainly makes shopping at the mall more fun - I get much more help with the Cougar Spray- everyone just falls over themselves to be nice. As we've noted before - I get freebies when I shop with Cougar Spray on - what fun. Extra makeup and perfume samples, candles, it's all good.

I haven't tried any of the spray OCCO's - so I'm curious as to how thats working out for folks. I'm interested in how the spray COPS effects works.

I have some sprays that don't have cover scent in them - but I don't prefer them. I think using the spray - because of how the droplets land - really needs a spray cover as well. I think the pheros are more noticeable in the spray/unscented with just using a roll on cover. (Note while I don't prefer them - that hasn't stopped me from using them. :-)!!!)

And lastly - cover scents.

Given these have only been out a while - and I don't have a ton of things covered in spray - I will say that so far - Empress has been the best cover. The peach and butter cream just hide everything with a warm spicy goodness. I like it enough - that since my OW is going fast - I ordered a new one covered in Empress. I really do like the idea of spreading happiness around the work place. If we have to spend 10 hours a day there - the least it can be is pleasant.

Cougar is my favorite so far, but I haven't tested all of them. Treasured Hearts is great too. Looking forward to trying Lace. And A-nol at woozy level is awesome as well. The roll on didn't give me as good a feeling as the spray.

I need to try all of them. I have so many, but some don't seem to fit my current lifestyle which is kind of why I don't even own BI.

I just love the Beta Sprays..

I have been reaching for the OW as well...I love the uplifing self effects, and spreading the happiness to others.

Great for work & Thanksgiving went so smoothly & happy..I was a trailing a cloud of OW SPRAY..

The Sprays I have, in order of most usage...

OW 1x scented with djacs Musky White Orchid

Constant Craving (spicy days, pre loaded bottle from LP)

Cougar 2x

LP #9 (sweet days)

Dark Seductions III-Lavender w/ BI 1X add in (testing today)

Leather 1x spray (on the way!!!!)

Scented Cougar (on the way!!!!)

Edited by FAWN

Well, I love the alcohol blends......especially for the socials like Open Windows and Woozy Floozy.....also, Cougar is rockin' it as a popularity blend......if you want it more sexual, Shelly, add some EoW to it.....I am having fun trying the more sexual sprays when it is just my sweetie and I, just for the hell of it.....OCCO is great in that regard.....

I just tried out my own Dominance spray (I made it with Sorceress), and I think a pre-made DOM spray is next on my wishlist.....kind of waffling about which cover to choose though.....

Also, dying to try Leather (it will be in my next order, for sure).....sounds like a "me" blend for sure!

Well, I love the alcohol blends......especially for the socials like Open Windows and Woozy Floozy.....also, Cougar is rockin' it as a popularity blend......if you want it more sexual, Shelly, add some EoW to it.....I am having fun trying the more sexual sprays when it is just my sweetie and I, just for the hell of it.....OCCO is great in that regard.....

I just tried out my own Dominance spray (I made it with Sorceress), and I think a pre-made DOM spray is next on my wishlist.....kind of waffling about which cover to choose though.....

Also, dying to try Leather (it will be in my next order, for sure).....sounds like a "me" blend for sure!

I should be ashamed to admit that I have Cougar 2X with 2X cops in both Bee-Gasm and Empress. :emot103:

And H&S 2X plus 2x Cops - which so far - makes me positively lovely to be around. I've not tested around any male TG's - but when I leave for Europe - I'll trot one of them out for my dinner plans with the 6' 8" Matterhorn. :666: OR :angel: One of them is going to win.

And scented Cougar in a spray bottle with Cougar 2X with 2X cops on it's way. :gasp: So what is that? 2 1/2 X Cougar plus 2X cops? That will be my special bat potion - RESERVED (as is BI) for special times and not for day time use. :)

And Lace 2X plus 2X cops... 2X woozy plus @ 2X Est plus 2X cops? Yowza! Overkill and WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope. Or just a loopy MILF acting a fool. That's always possible. :devil:

I believe I have mentioned I have LP issues? Yeah - I do. I really really do.

Dolly darlin' I'm in perimen - it's unlikely I'm making any cops on my own. Just sayin'. :neutral:

Dolly darlin' I'm in perimen - it's unlikely I'm making any cops on my own. Just sayin'. :cry:

I'm right there with ya sweetie.....my naturals cops dried up LONG ago......

SHELLY B....you are CRAZY.... :cry: and Im right there with ya....

I wish we could go out for a girls night out !!! Leaving a trail of men young and old smoking behind us!!!!!! :cry:

Ok girlfriend?

What is stopping us?

Why can't we host an LP mesage board bash? Say LA so we could see store? And party like phero cloud idiots after?

Or just admit outright we are going to debauch and bead-gather and get together for a ghost tour in New orleans?

If there is interest I'll start arranging!

Here's the deal - if Shel's plans the party - NO PHOTOS go online without express permission of everyone in the frame.

You think I am kidding? Seriously - I am not - thinking 1st Official LP Party in NO slated for mid - to - end of March

Who's in for a 3 day scentual debauchery?

Ok girlfriend?

What is stopping us?

Why can't we host an LP mesage board bash? Say LA so we could see store? And party like phero cloud idiots after?

Or just admit outright we are going to debauch and bead-gather and get together for a ghost tour in New orleans?

Here's the deal - if Shel's plans the party - NO PHOTOS go online without express permission of everyone in the frame.

You think I am kidding? Seriously - I am not - thinking 1st Official LP Party in NO slated for mid - to - end of March

If it's in New Orleans, it *MAY* be do-able for me.....that is during tax season though....I'd rather do a post tax season bash....

Ok girlfriend?

What is stopping us?

Count me in.....I luz to party....ghost tour sounds perfect.....

I really love the Beta Sprays too. I'm getting some really beneficial self effects from DYG. I'm going to purchase more for sure.

What is DYG?? I searched the pheros and :)

Edit: D'oh.. Found it...drop your guard...what self effects do you have???

Edited by FAWN

What is DYG?? I searched the pheros and :)

Edit: D'oh.. Found it...drop your guard...what self effects do you have???

Yep DYG is Drop Your Guard. I love the self effects. I'm normally all business at work and sometimes I come off as being unapproachable. Yes me of all people. I don't much go for small talk. But with DYG I find myself spinning conversations out of thin air. And it also gives me more confidence to say what's really on my mind.

My Beta Alcohol Spray actually seems to be turning my boyfriend the other way. Don't get me wrong I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the fact that this is now available in perfume. but... I attempted my own controlled test.... I wore my usual roll on B.I. layered with OCCO Red...(both oils)...well...lets just say that was the only thing I was wearing. :) ....Then I decided to use my freshly arrived Beta Spray also OCCO red (boosted with B.I. x1 I believe) I got nothing...I mean yeah...he still whispered his sweet nothing in my ear before bed but it left me wondering WTF happened to my ANIMAL that couldnt keep his hands off me?!

so... I tried again

This time I woke up before he did and rolled on some B.I. and Occo Red and even dotted a little EOW down my clevage (Im talking extremely minimal it makes me smell like rancid cheese hehe but well worth it) and he was "up" before the alarm. hahaha :)

Then the day after I attempted one more shot at the beta spray. I got a "honey you smell like a really yummy latte"....and a massage which lead to....sleep.

Any feedback or similar reactions?! I'm kinda depressed about it!

Edited by Damnittrinity

My Beta Alcohol Spray actually seems to be turning my boyfriend the other way. Don't get me wrong I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the fact that this is now available in perfume. but... I attempted my own controlled test.... I wore my usual roll on B.I. layered with OCCO Red...(both oils)...well...lets just say that was the only thing I was wearing. :) ....Then I decided to use my freshly arrived Beta Spray also OCCO red (boosted with B.I. x1 I believe) I got nothing...I mean yeah...he still whispered his sweet nothing in my ear before bed but it left me wondering WTF happened to my ANIMAL that couldnt keep his hands off me?!

so... I tried again

This time I woke up before he did and rolled on some B.I. and Occo Red and even dotted a little EOW down my clevage (Im talking extremely minimal it makes me smell like rancid cheese hehe but well worth it) and he was "up" before the alarm. hahaha :)

Then the day after I attempted one more shot at the beta spray. I got a "honey you smell like a really yummy latte"....and a massage which lead to....sleep.

Any feedback or similar reactions?! I'm kinda depressed about it!

Could be cops overload sweetie....OCCO has a LOT of cops, plus, with the added diffusion AND boosted with BI.....some men just can't handle it.....some get more aggressive, and some "go the other way", if you know what I mean.....the Oil OCCO is slower diffusing, so it is not quite as hard-hitting....alcohol blends hit fast and hard.....it may be too much for him....