So ladies, I need your help here. I'm going to this massive Christmas party next month, and I have 3 phero blends on the way but am torn between which to use. I hope that, if I find a decent guy, I can have a little, ahem, "assistance" in baiting him, but I don't know which one will fit the purpose best--Garland & Lace, Passion & Desire, or 7 Minutes to Midnight? Anyone have an idea?

7 minutes to midnight sounds like it would be appropriate since it's a good bonding blend.

Quoted from the H&S description:

"A blend I spent a LONG time creating, trialling and perfecting. It strives to help ladies to really connect and resonate with people - whether it be with their loved one, or just with good friends. This blend aims to allow ladies to have a really socially enjoyable time, and to connect on a VERY deep level when it IS required. Key factors: Beta-Androstenol helps to forge deep and meaningful communication, while Estratetraenol lends that 'I want-to-take-care-of-her' vibe to any males in your periphery. In short, I wanted ladies of all ages to have a wonderful time being someone it is GREAT and fabulous to know and to be around - AND to get intimate with...SHOULD the land lie that way. You know...that person we all see with that certain 'Je ne sais quoi' The person you just have GOT to get to know better...And get MUCH closer to...^_~"

That sounds like a perfect blend for what you're hoping to accomplish.

You know you could technically wear more than one.. maybe 7 minutes to midnite on your pulsepoints and Garland & Lace on the ends of your hair mixed with your hairgel or maybe a fragrance on your outerwear, coat, gloves etc. and another on the inner skin, (Carrie recommended that in another thread).

I will often wear up to 3 mixes on me, but they need to complement or enhance one another, otherwise I come across as an obvious phero-cloud, and that has happened before. I am a semi-seasoned phero wearer (8+ years) and sometimes its still a challenge for me to get it just right...

soooo I whole-heartedly recommend that you try these individually first and a few times, so that you are aware of your self reactions and others reactions to you. If your new to pheros its like if you always wear sweats then one day you throw on a glitter gown, so just take notice :)

Hmmmm....I after reading that, I think for the "got to know her better" thing, I'm going to go with 7 Min.; Garland is probably going to make my mouth water like nothing, but I don't want too much horniness to get in the way on my part or his, whoever "he" may be, if he *happens* to be there. And should the right guy be there (hey, he may not but I'll still smell great!) I'll bring out the Garland when we go out alone... :) BUT I'm going to have to try them when I get them to reach my final verdict, and I'll keep you posted!