Eanie Meaney Miney

Beccah

AD-Miney.jpg

Eanie, Meany Miney!

A treasure trove of spicy fortune. Paying tribute to those tumultuous times, when men were men and pirates were rich, we've blended hand-tinctured yellow trumpetbush – also known as yellow elder – the beautifully aromatic state flower of the Bahamas, with a pirate's bounty of authentic rum spices and Jamaican cinnamon. With this money and power potion you might find yourself guarding your own good fortune very closely, ahoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
RUM ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
SPICES ~ Lust, love, invigoration.
ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm wearing this one today. To me it almost is a masculine scent. It reminds of Burt's Bay Rum, w/a lovely LP twist. I mean it's definitely sweeter. On me I get a nice masculine spice. I used to steal my dad's Old Spice deoderant, so this right up my alley.

It's the Jamaican Cinnamon- it's so yummy!

I'll say, I wanna buy a scent locket. Just so I can smell it right next to my throat all day!

Scent locket? Do you know where to purchase one? I couldn't find them here...& sounds like something I need...

It's tricky to come by those. You just kinda have to search around. Some people said they had luck on ebay, & aromatherapy suppliers usually are a good place to look :PolarChristmas:

Eaney meaney miney sweet tart. Yep. I can't believe - something in this triggers a SweetTart moment. And I can't get past that. What's up, nose?

So I put it on DH, thinking that it must be my skin. Nope. Sweet Tart...straight up. It's something in my head, because DH say sit smells "good" (which is as much description as you are ever going to get from him) and tells me I'm crazy.

Sweet Tart.

B)

Um, Miz Pony? Does your nose have a 'reset' button? Might try that...

Oddly enough, that's happened to me before. I'll sniff several *really different* samples and come away with the same scent impression. I wait a week or 2 and try again...mostly it's helped! :mad:

This is a gorgeous creamy exotic floral with a wicked dash of spice; I get the feel of rum even though there isn't a booze note per se, which is probably because the spice are specifically rum spices. It doesn't come out masculine or Old Spice on me at all, but I do amp anything sweet; it isn't pina-colada-ish at all either (for anyone like me who isn't into that stuff), just creamy and exotic. Love!

Edited by Invidiana

• 2 weeks later...

Have complete concurrence with both Invidiana and SB's reviews.

This is a creamy floral with spice notes - more of a unisex than specific gender. Personally I had hoped this would be more of a man's scent as I loved my Dad's old spice - when I smell orginal Old Spice today I have total scent memory flashbacks of being held, loved and protected.

I really hope they will do a manly reinterpretation of OS - more male than this - which I could see me wearing to work - with Dom or Leather.

I just got a bottle in a trade, and I love it. I love cinnamon scents, but not florals so much, so I was a little concerned. But its not overwhelmingly floral or spicy; just the right mixture of both. I'm wearing it to work today!

Have complete concurrence with both Invidiana and SB's reviews.

This is a creamy floral with spice notes - more of a unisex than specific gender. Personally I had hoped this would be more of a man's scent as I loved my Dad's old spice - when I smell orginal Old Spice today I have total scent memory flashbacks of being held, loved and protected.

I really hope they will do a manly reinterpretation of OS - more male than this - which I could see me wearing to work - with Dom or Leather.

I have had the Old Spice flashback but not from this one, it was a amber based one from another etailer. It smelled like my dad so much it freaked me out.

• 2 months later...

Actually, I may be the only one to agree with Pony! I was surprised to smell something kind of lemony, as it was not in the description-- "SweetTart" fits much better than anything I could have come up with.

I do like it, though. Maybe it'll change on drydown, but if not, it's still nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the yellow elderflower, it IS candy-sweet on me. The spices, on the other hand, don't seem to like me so much; that metallic thing happens which makes me think if there's ginger it's not playing nice. But I can see why this would work on a guy, provided he didn't freak out at the top note.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm...thanks for the sniffie in my last order! This starts off as a kinda fruity-smelling rum drink, then the cinnamon kicks in, but in a really light, balanced way. I put this on with some B2 and smell/feel like I have been boozing it up a little. :lol:

To me this smells exactly like fruity pebbles in milk!

Well, I'm sold! :(

I have a sample on order of this. I am looking forward to checking it out!

• 1 year later...

oh its cinnamony...

in the vial i smell cardamom kind of smell. i know there is not any in this but when i bring it closer , i can make out its cinnamon.

its spice, most of it. its a masculin scent. kind dominant male after shave. somewhat like old spice my father & bro's used to use years n years back.

I love spicy scents but to me it is more musculin to be worn. so better get for my man, when i have him ;)

good for men to wear with SWS.

• 2 years later...

This is om nom nommy.

I don't get any of the floral, rum or masculine-yness others have smelled. On me it smells like a yummy cinnamon/almond finger slightly Christmas-like dessert. It's quite soft and elegant really.