December Releases

Beccah

I am so sad I can't make the LPMP party...I feel I NEED to be there but Alaska is just too far away from LPland. Can you guys make it a roving party...kinda like the roving gnome only not?

LP: Silver is finally coming...ahhh!

*sigh* my sentiments exactly, maybe someday they'll make a potion to magically transport everyone to LA, something like the Voldemort tattoo in Harry Potter that summons all the Death Eaters to magically appear wherever their head honcho is when he wants them to, except in perfume form.

:cry:

Till then, maybe all of us on the East Coast could band together for a meet 'n sniff? I've got candy........

Edited by Invidiana

*sigh* my sentiments exactly, maybe someday they'll make a potion to magically transport everyone to LA, something like the Voldemort tattoo in Harry Potter that summons all the Death Eaters to magically appear wherever their head honcho is when he wants them to, except in perfume form.

;)

Till then, maybe all of us on the East Coast could band together for a meet 'n sniff? I've got candy........

Candy! Why didn't you say so in the first place! :lol:

Somehow I've gotten it into my brain, that the lovely ladies were going to try & make it so we could get. January's collection in hand, in time for New Year's. Mara has said that Silver will be released next month( January for February). More for Valentines day. If we can't get NRs in time for New Year's I'm not going to complain. As I have more than enough LPs to make me the 'bell of the ball', or get me into naughty fun :lol:

Sighs. Wants labels, wants labels - and BOO - no labels.

Wish Cougar scented came arrived before my flight but that's the breaks.

And Holy Shite - the Mitten is freezing. :-) 10 day forecast - all but one day will not crack a high of 32 degrees. It was upper 60's and humid when I left Tejas.

We are working on it right now kids- please stay tuned!

Miss Mara is working feverishly from her undisclosed location close to the North Pole. I think she and Santa are having fragrance discussions. And Rudolph needed a new flying potion, he has this belladonna problem ya know!