Tantric Butterfly

This one was not as deep and sultry and i thought it would be. It is more of a light smoldering incense. I have to get really close to get the scent. i'll have to give this one another try - and will post more when i do the second run

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first tried this one I must say it did not smell good on me when wet but on drydown...I did get a very sexy incensy scent...after that I just kept on reapplying....It's that good...!!

That is precisely why my sweetie doesn't normally sniff new scents on me when wet.....he usually waits until they dry down to form his opinion.....

I have to get really close to get the scent.

I have a feeling that was a deliberate effect, considering the intent of this particular blend...;)

I have a feeling that was a deliberate effect, considering the intent of this particular blend... ;)

Now I LIKE that reasoning! Anything to get some one reeeeaaal close with a scent that can make sex greater!

Yeah- it's for getting close to someone or someone you are interested in. It's is part of several things found in Tantra to help achieve bliss and enlightenment.

It's not supposed to be heavy- it's supposed to be sensual, religious, as the body is a temple. The body is the god.

See now?

I *highly* recommend this in the massage oil

Yeah- it's for getting close to someone or someone you are interested in. It's is part of several things found in Tantra to help achieve bliss and enlightenment.

It's not supposed to be heavy- it's supposed to be sensual, religious, as the body is a temple. The body is the god.

See now?

Ooooh Massage oil! I love reccomendations from M&D, Once I get my sample of this one, sigh, another order will be required!

See now?

SG....how much more would that be (add in), if purchasing LPMP massage oil ?

eta: the same as an add in w/the oils ?

Edited by liz

It looks like you can just request that as your fragrance choice for the massage oil ($14.95), unless you're talking about having another phero in the mix? Or is requesting a phero'd scent more, I wonder?

It looks like you can just request that as your fragrance choice for the massage oil ($14.95), unless you're talking about having another phero in the mix? Or is requesting a phero'd scent more, I wonder?

oops... massage oil w/Tantric Butterfly added in better said :)

I'm really looking forward to my sample of this one, and the massage oil option sounds great. But I have a difficult time massaging myself. :D

I've been trying for years to find a way to get moisturizer on my back without dislocating something.

I'm really looking forward to my sample of this one, and the massage oil option sounds great. But I have a difficult time massaging myself. :)

I've been trying for years to find a way to get moisturizer on my back without dislocating something.

This worked for me- get one of those back washers/brushes or the flat sponge things at the bath store or grocery store, wrap the sponge/ brush with plastic wrap, then wrap cheesecloth around that, or you can even get a big cotton bandage and use that around it. Put your oil or lotion on and moisturize your back! Then take the cheesecloth or cotton off it and throw away. Make sure it's not too thick or you waste product. Or you can splatter the wall and back up to it- but that gets messy.

SG

Or you can splatter the wall and back up to it- but that gets messy.

SG

I actually tried a modified version of this once. It really didn't work. Let us never speak of it again.

But I'll definitely try your other suggestion-it sounds great! :)

This worked for me- get one of those back washers/brushes or the flat sponge things at the bath store or grocery store, wrap the sponge/ brush with plastic wrap, then wrap cheesecloth around that, or you can even get a big cotton bandage and use that around it. Put your oil or lotion on and moisturize your back! Then take the cheesecloth or cotton off it and throw away. Make sure it's not too thick or you waste product. Or you can splatter the wall and back up to it- but that gets messy.

SG

Looks like this is something I would like to try...I really love the scent of this one will u chicas ever consider making this into a solid perfume too? Just wondering....

Looks like this is something I would like to try...I really love the scent of this one will u chicas ever consider making this into a solid perfume too? Just wondering....

Maybe- but not during the summer, we shall see how it goes!

Or you can splatter the wall and back up to it- but that gets messy.

SG

I actually tried a modified version of this once. It really didn't work. Let us never speak of it again.

But I'll definitely try your other suggestion-it sounds great! :alien_dance:

LMAO! Tooo funny ladies! :lol: This technique has me curious now :w00t:

somebody please tell me again what TAF is ? thanks

somebody please tell me again what TAF is ? thanks

I'm not sure what TAF is exactly, but it's for focus, 'intensifying' and concentration. Molecule 'F' - Yeah, we know what that F is for....

ETA: I'm not sure if that answered your question, liz.

Edited by starlitegirl

I'm not sure what TAF is exactly, but it's for focus, 'intensifying' and concentration. Molecule 'F' - Yeah, we know what that F is for....

ETA: I'm not sure if that answered your question, liz.

Falafel ? :) jk..Thanks SLG !!

I wore Tantric Butterfly last night along with my LAM Lust After Me recreation. I havent really got a name for it yet. This was the first time using my recreation with Tantric Butterfly. I just received my bottle last night. (Side note..must buy more Tantric BF) Of course the sex was very animalistic which was attributed to the ..heck I'll just call it Lust for Me for now. I tried it out the other night and it worked like a charm. Of course my back hurt a little from all the exertions. But the addition of the Tantric made our zesty session more intense. The hubby seemed to want to be really really close to me. All I could hear was his heavy breathing in my ear. All I have to say is that we were like conjoined twins. Not easily separated. I had to almost push him off. Yeah Baby.

I really love Tantric Butterfly the scent sort of reminds me of moistness in the air when its about to rain on a summers day. It's comforting and exotic. Heck just check out all the precious ingredients. Especially the Civet and Ylang Ylang. There are some strong sexy ingredients in this potion. I think this is one that I'll stock up on. You know for those hot sticky summer days.

I wore Tantric Butterfly last night along with my LAM Lust After Me recreation. I havent really got a name for it yet. This was the first time using my recreation with Tantric Butterfly. I just received my bottle last night. (Side note..must buy more Tantric BF) Of course the sex was very animalistic which was attributed to the ..heck I'll just call it Lust for Me for now. I tried it out the other night and it worked like a charm. Of course my back hurt a little from all the exertions. But the addition of the Tantric made our zesty session more intense. The hubby seemed to want to be really really close to me. All I could hear was his heavy breathing in my ear. All I have to say is that we were like conjoined twins. Not easily separated. I had to almost push him off. Yeah Baby.

I really love Tantric Butterfly the scent sort of reminds me of moistness in the air when its about to rain on a summers day. It's comforting and exotic. Heck just check out all the precious ingredients. Especially the Civet and Ylang Ylang. There are some strong sexy ingredients in this potion. I think this is one that I'll stock up on. You know for those hot sticky summer days.

Oh my...

and here I wasn't all that interested in this one...note to self "rethink Tantric butterfly"

I love your description of the scent. sounds real simple yet elegant and pretty...and girrrrl!, I wont even comment on your synopsis of the effects of this LP, except to say, I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE YOUR STORIES COUNTESS...you know your stories have been considered the LP soap for us forum gals...hehehe, we gotta give ya a name though.

Yeah, I think I will rethink this one...at the least, I am hoping to score some in a trade or decant sample or something.

djac

Djac you have to get some of this. Just read over the ingredients that's what got me. I do believe that this one will age really well over time and the ingredients in this will become more intense.

I'm going to have to share more of my other stories. The one's that don't include my work associates because I have plenty of those too.We all do. Heck going to the movie theatre or grocery store while wearing pheromones is an adventure all on it's own. If I werent married I'd be very dangerous to the opposite sex. There is something to say about wanting things that you can't have.

I'm going to have to share more of my other stories. The one's that don't include my work associates because I have plenty of those too.We all do. Heck going to the movie theatre or grocery store while wearing pheromones is an adventure all on it's own. If I werent married I'd be very dangerous to the opposite sex. There is something to say about wanting things that you can't have.

Yeah Countess.....come on share those stories....I post most of mine.....and that's me....DANGEROUS.....heh

Yeah Countess.....come on share those stories....I post most of mine.....and that's me....DANGEROUS.....heh

Oh heck yes...Dolly, your stories are classics...I'm talking even back in the Androtics days...Your stories definitely have made the hall of fame, and surely have netted you some awards/oscars

I will never not enjoy your stories....countess, find some of her posts, you'll see...hehehe

djac

I will post more of my other experiences but today it's all about you know who. I think my HOT CFO today in particular is responding to what I'm wearing. Earlier today he asked me to go out to lunch with him next week to discuss an upcoming project. He's also recommended that I work on this project with him exclusively. Today he may have gotten a really big whiff of my potion and is coming on stronger than ever. He's bumped into my backside while following me way too closely in the hallway. I kid you not. It was hilarious. And oh yeah I did feel a bulge. And earlier when he came in to talk to me he crossed the personal space boundary. OMG, OMG he gave me a DIHL and I thought he was going to kiss me. What have I done. :001_302::ange:

not to change the theme, but does any one know why it (TB) may smell different from the sample than the bottle ? or is it me ?

ps: what does DIHL mean ?

DIHL = deer in the headlights

It's what happens with the stupid horny. :ange:

Did you shake both up, Liz?

ahh....hha ! thx L65

and yes I did just as you suggested, but not only does it smell different from each other, but it also smells different from the first testing :001_302: , could 'moontime' be the reason ?

OK, not sure about this one and my skin.....either the ylang ylang or the jasmine or both are amping to an ALMOST unpleasant level (I think they are having a contest).....I am going to give it a couple more tries though, because I do like TAF, and it is a different type of scent than I would normally choose.....got a full bottle.....if it doesn't work after a couple days, it will be up for grabs on my trading post ladies!

Edited by Dolly

on me , I think it's the 'myrrh' that amps on me :( , I'm with you Dolly, think I have to try it a few more times, hope this changes back to the 1st time I sampled it.

I wanted to love this! :P

I knew I was taking a big risk with this one 'cuz ylang-ylang hates me, no, it despises me & it is all I smell in this blend. damn it! :(

Yeah, I knew I was risking it, but I do like the TAF, and I knew this one would probably go quickly.....better to be safe than sorry! I'm sure that if it doesn't work, someone will give it a good home!

Yeah, I knew I was risking it, but I do like the TAF, and I knew this one would probably go quickly.....better to be safe than sorry! I'm sure that if it doesn't work, someone will give it a good home!

Sometimes I HATE my skin chemistry.....it is doing something very bad and ugly to this scent.....loud, cloying, and not at all what I think the intention was....I am afraid this will be a trading post item.....

not to change the theme, but does any one know why it (TB) may smell different from the sample than the bottle ? or is it me ?

ps: what does DIHL mean ?

Hehe, It smells different in the vial to me as well...

and I did not like it at first but after drydown...well...let's just say I am saving for a bottle!

SO it's not just you Liz! :blushing:

I was worried about the jasmine in this as it always seems to ruin scents for me, but it actually behaves here. It's lovely and very well-blended. I'm working on a few things today* and I'm hoping those "intensifying effects" will work to my advantage.

*no, not sex-go ask Dolly for more stories :blushing: