Which gets applied first?

I read it somewhere but can't remember cuz I'm a ditz. When using the spray pheros do we apply the roll-on first or the spray first? And do we wait for a dry down?

I think it's roll, drydown, & spray. Although, it's largely based on personal preferance.

It probably doesn't matter, as you would likely be using them on different parts of the body, no?

Your oils are best applied to the hottest parts of your body, your torso and back of neck.

Your sprays works to best effect on the hair, on clothes, on hands and arms, etc.

• 3 months later...

Stoopid question: but if the spray is a phero - I thought it was unrecommended to put in the hair or clothes because it's almost impossible to get it out? Cops and (I think) est especially?

Stoopid question: but if the spray is a phero - I thought it was unrecommended to put in the hair or clothes because it's almost impossible to get it out? Cops and (I think) est especially?

I know you absolutely don't want to spray cops in your hair, & I'm pretty sure you should avoid 'none. I've had no issues with Est. or any other formula when I've sprayed them on clothing & hair before :blue_dancing_banana: I also like to spray my phero, drydown , oil then spray again. But that's a matter of preference & application site.

I know you absolutely don't want to spray cops in your hair, & I'm pretty sure you should avoid 'none. I've had no issues with Est. or any other formula when I've sprayed them on clothing & hair before :) I also like to spray my phero, drydown , oil then spray again. But that's a matter of preference & application site.

I love putting Pheros in my hair and back of my neck, however I know some ladies have had issue with EST sticking in there hair and making it smell like cat pee. NOW this doesnt happen to everyone, as it doesnt happen to me, but it is something to watch for. I find application points are a lot of personal preference. Especially with which type to apply first.

On clothes I havent had to much problem getting it out, nor have I read of too many people having this issue...but things do change.

I love putting Pheros in my hair and back of my neck, however I know some ladies have had issue with EST sticking in there hair and making it smell like cat pee. NOW this doesnt happen to everyone, as it doesnt happen to me, but it is something to watch for. I find application points are a lot of personal preference. Especially with which type to apply first.

On clothes I havent had to much problem getting it out, nor have I read of too many people having this issue...but things do change.

I have never had a problem with applying pheros to my clothes.....actually that is a really good place to spray them because they last longer (at least on me they do).....NO COPS IN HAIR THOUGH.....lol.....you'll never get it out, and you'll walk around smelling like a coochy-head.....lol

I have never had a problem with applying pheros to my clothes.....actually that is a really good place to spray them because they last longer (at least on me they do).....NO COPS IN HAIR THOUGH.....lol.....you'll never get it out, and you'll walk around smelling like a coochy-head.....lol

Coochy Head now that's a good one. I agree no cops in the hair.

After reading EST might smell like cat pee on hair.. I am terrified to try!!

But i think im going to do it anyways lol...

just incase it DOES smell like cat pee on my hair (crossing my fingers)

Whats a good clarifying shampoo to use?

After reading EST might smell like cat pee on hair.. I am terrified to try!!

But i think im going to do it anyways lol...

just incase it DOES smell like cat pee on my hair (crossing my fingers)

Whats a good clarifying shampoo to use?

Suave clarifying will remove anything.....it's like paint stripper.....just be sure to use a good moisturizing conditioning treatment after you clarify....