Blatant Invitation cover issues

Hello everyone! I recently made my first purchase (Blatant Invitation, OCCO Red Shield, Heart & Soul, True Confessions, and LP Red) and have been having fun experimenting. I've run into a problem though with unscented Blatant Invitation. I've tried reading as much as possible through the various threads but haven't come up with quite the answer I'm looking for. Please forgive me if this is covered elsewhere and I just missed it! I know there are several topics on covering the unscented phero blends but, for some reason, NOTHING seems to cover Blatant Invitation on me....and once BI is on, it ain't comin' off!

I ordered mine in silicone (as opposed to the oil) and placed a small stripe of it on the back of my hand (only about an inch long) to test it. I did make sure to shake the bottle prior to application. It stunk to high heaven! I mean BAAAAAD! SUPER BAD!!! I waited a while (about 20 min.) but the stench didn't seem to die down at all. I put some LP red right next to the stripe of BI. I was going to put the LP Red right over it but the BI stunk really badly still and I was afraid to contaminate my rollerball from the LP Red with the BI stench. I waited a few more minutes and, nothing. No improvement. The BI seemed to be overpowering the LP Red. I took the LP Red and drew big circles around the area, covering it in scent. Still no improvement. All I could smell (and all my friends around me could smell) was the BI. It was wafting from the back of my hand. One friend commented I smelled like "eau de skank" with something slightly perfumey trying to cover it up. Luckily I had planned ahead and was doing this experimenting in the privacy of my own home with nothing but close friends around so I didn't have to worry about offending everyone in a 2 block radius. Still being hopeful I continued to wait....20 more minutes....30 more minutes....no improvement. I still smelled like nothing but wafting skank smell. I decided I needed to put something directly on top of the BI so I grabbed my spray of Vanilla Noir eau de toilette from Bath & Body works (which stays pretty potent on me and has great sillage for an eau de toilette) and sprayed directly onto the BI application site. Again, I waited. 40 min later all I now had was the smell of "skank butt" (as my friend had so eloquently described it) dipped in vanilla cookie (with a continued heavy emphasis on skank butt!). Everyone (2 males/2 females) agreed it was the most vile smell they had ever smelled....EVER. So...now that several hours had passed I decided to give up on the experiment (I needed to be able to leave the house!) and hoped into the shower to get ready to go out. During the shower though I noticed the nasty BI smell would not go away! I tried one soap...nothing. I tried three different soaps...nothing. I exfoliated the back of my hand like a mad woman....nothing!! By the end of my shower, it was still there. The perfumes I applied to cover it up were gone but the BI still remained. I thought maybe it was just my imagination so, after exiting the shower I offered the back of my hand up for sniff inspection to my friends and said "see...all gone now". The look on their faces though :) (and how quickly they jerked their heads away from my hand) told me the truth. It wasn't my imagination....they confirmed they could all still smell the BI. Truth be told, I could still smell the BI (although not quite as potently) even 10 hours later after numerous hand washings.

So.....my question(s) is....what the heck am I doing wrong? I couldn't have put on any less than I did. It was just that one tiny strip on the back of my hand! Do I have to roll my LP Red right directly over the strip of BI? Won't that make my LP Red bottle start to smell like the BI? I really don't want to contaminate the LP Red bottle. I guess I can put the LP Red onto some other part of me and rub them together but I read something elsewhere saying not to rub. Will spraying some other perfume or oil (even an LP one) directly on top of the BI effect the pheromones somehow? Is it possible I just have a chemistry that doesn't mesh well with BI? I don't believe it's just a copulins thing because I can wear the OCCO Red Shield just fine. No problems whatesoever (I do wish it was a bit spicier though...more cinnamon or something, like with the original LP Red). Also, once on.....how the heck do you get BI to come off!!!??? It's finally gone the following day but I don't want to have to lock myself indoors for 24 hours just to try to experiment again.

I REALLY want to love BI! I really really do! Any suggestions any of you gals may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sarah (I haven't introduced myself on the board before)

P.S. - I LOVE all the other stuff I purchased! :jumpforjoy: LP Red is AWESOME! Bravo!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations babe! You've had your BI baptism :jumpforjoy:

BI can be stinky & it does take a bit of getting used to but once you do... :)

The key like you already touched on, is in the dry down. If it doesn't dry down properly before you apply cover it'll be really hard to cover :emot3:

Did you use anything on your skin befor applying the BI? Any body lotion, oil etc? That could saturate your skin leaving BI sitting wet ontop.

The silicone does usually dry easier than the oil & sits on your skin rather than soaking in like oil does. ..I'm not sure why it didn't dry on you. LP Red should be excellent for cover but the BI does need to be dry.

The other ladies might be able to shed some more light on this :jumpforjoy: If all else fails you can mix BI & your LP of choice. I've got several of my own mixes that work beautifully.

First of all, the smell of BI is from the pheromones, AND a lot of cops....no, rolling another perfume on top will not "contaminate" the other bottle.....PROVIDED that the BI is dried down before you apply the perfume on top....

Secondly, if you rolled the strip on the back of your hand and did not rub any other body part on it, it is going to take forever and a day to dry down.....apply to wrists (and rub together), to neck pulse points (rub in with wrist), or to cleavage and/or torso (and rub in with wrists)....rub it in, and let it dry down by itself before applying a cover scent. This applies whether we are talking about silicone or oil..... A word about the silicone base.....it is going to create a barrier and cause the pheros to lie on top of the skin, meaning you ARE going to smell them....especially the cops.....if you let them sufficiently dry down and cover them, you should not have an issue.....THAT SAID.....everybody is different, and some ladies do not like the "bleed through" that occassionally happens. Applying an oil-based scent over the pheros will slow the diffusion, that is all.....alcohol-based perfume over an oil-based or silicone-based phero will normally evaporate over time, leaving the pheros behind.

Unscented phero blends.....particularly the stinky ones....take a while to get the hang of. The OCCO red shield and other scented blends are different because the lovely ladies have professionally blended scents that perfectly disguise the cops, so you cannot detect them.

About your female friends.....females WILL smell cops, and probably will tell you that you smell bad. Females and males will react differently to the smell of cops....most women will find it anywhere from mildly distasteful to EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW, what is that STINK? Even male FRIENDS are not the best candidates to test a cop-containing product on.....you may get mixed reactions. They are your FRIENDS, and the spike in testosterone may range anywhere from arousing to confusing to irritating.

CAUTION--DO NOT GET NEAR ANYBODY WHILE IT IS DRYING DOWN OR THAT SCENT WILL STICK IN THEIR MINDS! This is not a scientific fact, but an observation.....everytime I have let someone smell the pheros when wet, they get that scent stuck in their head, and they will still detect them when dry. Better to keep your application covert.

You may decide that the unscented pheros are not for you.....you can get the oil or alcohol based scents boosted with the pheros to make things a little easier. And, if you decide not to keep the BI that you have, put it up on the trading post.....you may find a taker.....

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

Edited by Dolly

I'd try mixing it up with a perfume oil in a new separate bottle. It works best on me like that too. LP RED is indeed a really good cover for BI. Since this comes off really strong on you, how about trying a few mls of RED, maybe 2 mls, to a ratio of like 6 drops of BI. (We sell empty 5 and 10 ml bottles in the shop, and measured pipettes as well. Oh, and extra DPG or silicone if you want to cut it further.) Good luck!

I'd try mixing it up with a perfume oil in a new separate bottle.

:) I have some mixed like that, too.....but not for "smelly" reasons.....with me, it is purely for convenience.....it does work well though!

"BI Baptism" hee hee...I like that!

You gals are FABULOUS!! Dolly, you're awesome! You know everything about pheromones. I bow down before you all in my best Bill & Ted "we're not worthy!" impression. :banana052: Thank you all for the wonderful advice!

:jumpforjoy:

I now know what I did wrong (multiple things apparently) and have begun experimenting again. Last night I braved an "out in the real world" experiment. Well, first I experimented at home on my own and followed Dolly's suggestions (thank you thank you thank you!). I rubbed the BI a bit to help it dry, waited about 20 min, then put the LP Red DIRECTLY over the spot where I put the BI. VOILA!!!! No eau de skank smell! I wondered why it hadn't worked when I had sprayed the Vanilla Noir over it and I realized I had used too light a hand. I applied the eau de toilette like I would had I been spritzing it normally...very lightly and from relatively far away. This time I tried spraying directly on the spot. PERFECT!! No skank smell at all! Who knew it just took a few very small modifications to make such a huge difference. I was so thrilled at being able to cover it up that I decided to brave a real world trial...but it had to wait 'till later that evening so I figured I better wash off my testing areas so I could start fresh later on that night. Well....again....the shower removed the scents but NOT the BI. Despite the fact I could still smell the BI, I felt confident enough to leave the house figuring the smell's got to be pretty faint since I had showered and all and bravely just put a tiny dab of LP Red over the spots where I could still smell the BI (confident I could cover it up now) and ventured out the door to run errands. Now......here's where things got fun!

First stop.....Post Office. The line was out the door! People were surly. I arrived, having just gotten out of the shower, in jeans, a baggy sweatshirt (covered in cat hair thanks to my demon cat from hell at home), flip-flops, and my hair in a severe bun (I had a conditioning treatment in my hair). I was completely sans makeup. My point here of course is I did NOT in any way shape or form look "sexy". The way I looked could not have effected the way I was treated at all.....that's how I know what happened next was all pheromone power! I was standing in line and had guys both in front of and directly behind me in line. After standing there for a while, the guy behind me starts talking to me....and talking....and talking...and flirting. He was talking so much and telling me so much stuff about his life that I started to wonder if I had accidentally put on "True Confessions" instead of BI! A minute later, they guy in front of me starts turning around, smiling, then starts talking to me too. Same thing. Talking...talking...talking...flirting. They start suggesting the cheapest ways for me to get my packages from point A to B. The guy in front of me even offered to hold my package for me (not a chance). Finally I make it to the counter (25 min later) and the postal employee is SUPER over the top nice. SUPER chatty (and this is a POSTAL EMPLOYEE.....at CHRISTMAS TIME. They are normally pretty stressed at this time of year). While at the counter, the guy who had been behind me in line comes up to me on his way out, wishes me luck and gives me three chocolate kisses. I came across that same guy again on my way out and he stops me and tries to start up a conversation AGAIN. I was in a hurry at that point though so I high tailed it out of there and headed to the next stop.......the bank.

I was at the teller (a female) when, while making my deposit she suddenly stops and asks me what I'm wearing. I was shocked she could smell it through the bullet-proof glass and was suddenly worried I had applied too much. (I had only put on 2 small dabs) I told her the name of my scent and the male teller at the next station stopped what he was doing, came over to her station and told me it smelled "REALLY REALLY good". I told them I only had a small dab of it on my forearms and....here's where it gets funny....they had me reach my whole arm through the small opening in the bullet-proof glass so they could get a closer smell! Security must have had a heart attack!!! The female teller said I smelled sweet, like some kind of candle or something that she couldn't quite identify, and the male teller said I smelled like incense. The male teller, with a very happy look on his face, then started asking questions about where he could buy it, the name of the scent, etc. I happily told them about the website :jumpforjoy: After a while of talking (they both got SUPER chatty, which again had me wondering if I had on the wrong pheromone) I had to leave for the next destination.....the gas station.

The gas station was a quick stop but one gentleman who was in line behind me (and leaned forward close enough to smell me when he dropped something) offered to pump my gas for me when I got to the pump so I wouldn't get dirty ('cause it's so important not to soil a baggy, cat-hair covered sweatshirt and jeans!) :jumpforjoy:

The last stop was the best test of all because I was stopping to visit a friend. Not just any normal male friend though, a "friend with benefits" so he would be someone who is not opposed to seeing me in a sexual light. It was going to be just a quick stop (not a "quickie"!) to help him with something. Right after opening the door he said "mmm...you smell gooood". I thanked him and told him I had bought a new perfume. He asked where I had applied it (he's not a stranger to me testing out new perfumes on him) and I directed him to my forearms. He took a whiff....then took another one....then tried to nibble where I had the scent applied :jumpforjoy: He confirmed he liked it A LOT and then did something kinda funny. He grabbed the other forearm, sniffed and said he liked "this one even better" and tried to nibble even more on that arm. Wouldn't put it down...kept sniffing & nibbling. I was about to tell him it's the same perfume you dork but I stopped and sniffed both arms myself first. Well, on the arm he now seemed to be passionately in love with the BI was not quite as well covered and there was more eau de skank bleed through. Apparently, the more skank peeks through, the better the reaction! He seemed to be acting quite a bit more "in the mood" than normal and asked if I wanted to stay over but unfortunately I didn't have time so we parted ways. Before I left he did tell me he liked the perfume very much because, according to him, it didn't smell like "perfume". It just smelled really good, like something you want to keep smelling and told me I should wear it all the time :jumpforjoy:

So.....there you have it ladies. Thanks to your WONDERFUL advice I think I have happily fallen in love with BI and, I don't know about you but I think my experiences while out and about would qualify as some "hits" :jumpforjoy: I've even figured out what takes it off in the shower! The wonderful coffee soap that I received a sample of in my goodie bag from the party removes it right away (wish I'd had it in the shower before!). Looks like I'll have to be placing an order for the coffee soap too! :jumpforjoy:

Anyway, thanks again you guys! I'm now 100% addicted to LP and I'm going to try mixing a few things in a separate bottle as suggested. The possibilities are endless! Let the fun begin!!!!

:woohoonaner2gy:

Edited by 2ndStar2Right

Apparently, the more skank peeks through, the better the reaction!

Yep, that's how copulins work...the brain has to acknowledge that there's a signal and so that's why the analog is made as potent as it is. Guys have to know what you're telling their cockthem. :banana052:

Yes, those are DEFINITELY hits!! So glad you got it to work for you hun! No, I don't know everything about pheros.....I've just been at it for a LONG time! I am glad I could help!!

Yes, cops are like that.....they work better if the men can smell them a bit.....my man helped me test the theory.....I didn't explain a lot about cops specifically (how they raise testosterone), but he has known for a while that I wear pheros....he wears them too occassionally.....I just never tell him WHEN I have applied them and when I haven't......anywhoooooo, for this particular test, I applied straight perfume on one side, and perfume with cops on the other side (I did not tell him which was which).....he sniffed each side and said he could smell the difference, and that one side (the side with cops) was definitely turning him on. Just last weekend, I walked up to him after having applied a blend with lots of cops (which had not dried down yet)and he told me...."You stink! But I LIKE it!" Men and women process the scent of cops in a totally different way.

Have fun with the pheros and the wonderful smellies here! Don't forget to ask questions!!!!

Yep, that's how copulins work...the brain has to acknowledge that there's a signal and so that's why the analog is made as potent as it is. Guys have to know what you're telling their cockthem. :banana052:

HAHAHAHAHA

dammit, I was trying to maintain my bad mood.....

2nd, great hit stories.

they DO happen !

I wish BI or Cougar worked that way for me.

Never could get a reaction from them, but NOW that I can convert them into a spray, there may be hope for me!!!!

Believe me, there is nothing I want MORE than for these to be muh thang.

Anyone here get different reactions from the phero mixes when they werent scented?

Not the same reaction minus scent, but totally different?

Im thinking seperate app sites might be my thing.

Edited by Lor

HAHAHAHAHA

dammit, I was trying to maintain my bad mood.....

2nd, great hit stories.

they DO happen !

I wish BI or Cougar worked that way for me.

Never could get a reaction from them, but NOW that I can convert them into a spray, there may be hope for me!!!!

Believe me, there is nothing I want MORE than for these to be muh thang.

Anyone here get different reactions from the phero mixes when they werent scented?

Not the same reaction minus scent, but totally different?

Im thinking seperate app sites might be my thing.

I have applied an unscented blend with the scent BESIDE it, and gotten good results that way too....

I can't say that the reactions have been DIFFERENT, just maybe stronger because the perfume oil wasn't slowing the diffusion....

Try the sprays Lor....trust me on this....

Welcome 2nd Star!

I really enjoyed reading your reviews... something interesting I want to add here is I tend to get ALOT more "hits" with many of the phero blends when Im in my sweats and sneakers without makeup lookin ok??? As soon as I star to look HOTT (no ego here but, I can maneuver a makeup brush and curlers like nobodies business :P ) men avoid me like the plague, in fact... some men dont even look up at me. Im not sure if the other sex is intimidated or if they just like us better more natural, I love running to the gym pheroed up, its like HITS GALORE... but put me in a pheroed sexy outfit w heels and the boys are all runnin for the hills (lol).

Edited by KrazyKat

I'm curious about the sprays now. I've always preferred spray scents to oil scents. They always seem to have better silage and last longer on me. Although with how potent the LP perfume oils seem to be, I don't think silage will be a problem. I'm absolutely AMAZED at how little LP Red I need to apply. Once I feel really confident I have the hang of the oils/silicone I may venture into trying some sprays. One thing at a time though :)

After my first failed attempt at application where I didn't cover the BI adequately with the scent, I don't think I'd ever try going out with the scent only next to the pheromone location. I've GOT to cover it WELL. I'm gonna Just say "No" to eau de skanky ho! :P

Can't wait to see how the pheromones go over tonight. I have a dinner date. Should be interesting ;)

That's really interesting KrazyKat! I guess maybe the guys are intimidated? Will be interesting to see if the reactions are different if I'm all "dolled up". Maybe I should dress more casually for my date tonight...increase my chances :)

Yes, Yes... Im excited to hear how it goes for you, dolled up or casual :P

I have applied an unscented blend with the scent BESIDE it, and gotten good results that way too....

I can't say that the reactions have been DIFFERENT, just maybe stronger because the perfume oil wasn't slowing the diffusion....

Try the sprays Lor....trust me on this....

You only said what I wanted to hear, LOL !!!!

I cant wait.

As soon as things get a little less tight financially, Im going to TOWN on that stuff!

(thats what she said)

There is nothing I want more than a BI/Cougar addiction :P

not for nothing, 2ndStar,

but a few here know when I used to do serious pheromone experimentation

( not afraid to wear any and all pheromones with and without cover, logging the outcome, what was said, what happened, AND I was bartending so no one kept secrets about what they were thinking..... *sigh* us drunkies ...)

and ~skanky ho~ smell was actually NOT the worst thing with the male gender

(which kinda turned me off at first with the WHOLE gender)

but then I finally realized

that they (not all but most) are assimilating the message

(package-looks,smell,words,ect) differently than the chicks did.

they werent getting the message "skanky ho", they were recieving

"FERTILE" "YOUTH" even possibly "YOUNG AND STUPID" .

so,bottomline,

feel not bad about skanky-ho moments if they happen,lol.

Although not ideal, it actually ISNT the worst thing :)

:P

It's not that we're stupid pussies...it's that they are stupid for pussy. :)

I think if you're going to use sexual pheromones for sex, you've got to embrace your inner skank...if only for an hour or three, and for no other reason than congruence is your friend.

:)

It's not that we're stupid pussies...it's that they are stupid for pussy. ;)

I think if you're going to use sexual pheromones for sex, you've got to embrace your inner skank...if only for an hour or three, and for no other reason than congruence is your friend.

:P;)

*embraces inner skank*

and

wise words.

Edited by Lor

:P:)

*embraces inner skank*

I embrace my "inner skank" on a regular basis!

I embrace my "inner skank" on a regular basis!

As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly,

you taught by example how every gal needs to give it try in order to know what its they are commenting about.

UH.... I have followed you through 3 forums now! :)

you guys make my face hurt from smiling :P

It's not that we're stupid pussies...it's that they are stupid for pussy. ;)

Rolfmao!!!!! Seriously darlin' - I want to embrace my inner skank. And three hours of it sounds FABULOUS!

Since I havn't seen the KSBF in eons, I did not get to see the Matterhorn last week - I am dying for a COOKIE. :P

I am really going to have to start getting out there instead of sitting on the sidelines.

As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly,

you taught by example how every gal needs to give it try in order to know what its they are commenting about.

UH.... I have followed you through 3 forums now! :)

you guys make my face hurt from smiling :P

And I am SO GLAD you are here!! I missed you when you were on your "vacation"!

I can think of worse things. :)

Like...you could hurt because you're walking funny. Oh wait, that's better. :P

OH SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!

That was me last Sunday......after what was supposed to be two evenings spent at my darlin's house, resting.....RESTING? YEAH RIGHT! I could barely move on Sunday!

I was lucky to get on the plane Sunday morning - at least Q could sleep all the way to Blighty! I did get to take a nap when I got back. But yeah I can't do the weekend fuckfests like I used to. :P

I can think of worse things. ;)

Like...you could hurt because you're walking funny. Oh wait, that's better. :)

:cry: i remember walking funny....

oh, the good ol' days!

@ Dolly-

yeah, Im glad im here too-

Im smiling MORE and defending myself LESS !

wait,

I havent had to defend my choices at all here !

WOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

(yikes,was that catty?)

@ Dolly-

wait,

WOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

(yikes,was that catty?)

Not at all catty! I know exactly what you mean!!! HUGS to you!!!

Edited by Dolly

;) i remember walking funny....

oh, the good ol' days!

@ Dolly-

wait,

WOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

(yikes,was that catty?)

Lor - darlin' - choices don't need to be defended here. You just come as you are...we are all good.

And Luna - shhhhhh...It is being called Sweet Bottom. Mara is brewing it tonight. So there you go - regardless of whatever you get in real life - in virtual life - you too can order my sweet bottom. :)

Running....

Since this thread is about B/I cover issues, can I ask you ladies something? I received my B/I oil a couple of weeks ago. The thing is, I don't smell anything from it. I know what EOW smells like because I have some. And Occo has a little cop smell to me before it dries. I shook my bottle but still no smell. I'm not sure if it works yet because I haven't tried it anywhere, other than just a small dab used with other pheros. I'm just curious because everyone says theirs smells like cops at first and is hard to cover. I'm assuming it's as potent as everyone else's but I really expected a stench. At home I rubbed a bunch of it on my hand and got nothing. Does anyone know if there was a batch made that didn't smell so much?

We've been on the same BI batch for around 6 months. Actually, BI doesn't have that great a concentration of Cops, I think it's just that with an unscented backdrop it may smell stronger, and also some people are just more sensitive to the smell than others. Occo has...I dunno, I don't have the math in front of me, but at LEAST 10 times the amount of copulins. So if you're only smelling a "little" copulin smell with OCCO, it doesn't surprise me that you're not smelling it in the BI.

We've discussed this before on the boards, may want to do a search, about the 3 different kinds of sniffer configurations humans have, which shows in how we perceive the smell of pheros:

1) Pleasant 2) Unpleasant 3) No perceptible smell at all

I asked Danna to smell straight Est for me today and tell me what it smells like to her. She said it smelled like sour body fluids. To me, it smells like a light sweet floral musk, like a white amber/musk. Trippy.

First chance I've gotten to get back online to share my date experience. Been SUPER busy. It's a sad statement of fact but, when the economy gets bad, business in my line of work goes UP. First things first though, comments I've been wanting to make but hadn't had a chance to.....

Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% all for embracing my "inner skank". No problem there! I think we all have a little "skank" in us that needs to get out and roam free every once in a while. Unleash the inner sex kitten (I prefer the term "sex kitten" to "skank" but my friend started calling BI "eau de skank " so now it's stuck in my head)! I was just afraid of smelling like a sex kitten that a cat had peed on :lol: Had the guy I was going to go out with been someone I had been seeing for a while, I would have NO problem wearing the BI blatantly and proudly...but we haven't known each other that long so, I was a bit weary of the impression it might give.

OK...now onto my date.......

I chickened out on bearing the BI. I've had such a HORRIBLE run of bad luck lately that I was afraid of sending the wrong signals and went with a more "touchy feely" pheromone, Ail's Heart & Soul. I did, just for good measure, wear some OCCO Red Shield at the back of my neck though figuring it would be covered up by my hair (which I could simply flip his direction if I wanted copulins to waft his way). As for the reactions I got....well.....I have no idea whether the pheromones had any effect at all or not. He was VERY attentive and gentlemanly (opened every door for me, including the car door, wouldn't let me pay for anything, offered me his jacket when I was cold, held my hand, etc.) but he's always been that way toward me anytime I've seen him so I don't know if the Ail's Heart & Soul had any effect. The only thing that makes me think he noticed the copulins at all was a comment he made at the end of the date. We had gone to see a movie after dinner and I was freezing (as always) so he cuddled me to keep me warm. I was worried my hair was getting in his face so I brushed it away from him (exposing the back of my neck, forgetting about the copulins). At the end of the date he made the comment he had had a lot of fun, enjoyed having sushi with me, enjoyed watching the the movie with me, and enjoyed sniffing my hair. When he made the comment I had assumed he was just getting the smell of my shampoo or something, it was only later that it hit me that he would have been positioned right in a perfect spot to get a wafting of copulins. He had seemed very affectionate during the movie but was it the copulins? I just don't know. He's an affectionate kind of guy already so it's hard to tell.

We are going out again tonight (he asked me out for this weekend also in advance so I'll be spending time with him on Sat & Sun too) and I think I'll brave some BI this time. Seems more appropriate tonight since we'll be heading to an Irish pub, drinking, frolicking, etc. Now that I've worn the Ail's Heart & Soul around him so I know he hasn't gotten JUST the "sex kitten" vibe from me, I may be a bit more daring tonight ;)

We are going out again tonight (he asked me out for this weekend also in advance so I'll be spending time with him on Sat & Sun too) and I think I'll brave some BI this time. Seems more appropriate tonight since we'll be heading to an Irish pub, drinking, frolicking, etc. Now that I've worn the Ail's Heart & Soul around him so I know he hasn't gotten JUST the "sex kitten" vibe from me, I may be a bit more daring tonight :666:

Keep us posted, and let us know how it goes!

We are going out again tonight (he asked me out for this weekend also in advance so I'll be spending time with him on Sat & Sun too) and I think I'll brave some BI this time. Seems more appropriate tonight since we'll be heading to an Irish pub, drinking, frolicking, etc. Now that I've worn the Ail's Heart & Soul around him so I know he hasn't gotten JUST the "sex kitten" vibe from me, I may be a bit more daring tonight ;)

Frolick away! Just make sure you tell us how the BI went over tomorrow. :666:

I'm going to have to settle for watching the Hangover and seeing who is "winking" at me on Match.com.

This whole dating again thing - weird. Totally weird.

I'm reminded again that the ones I think are hot - not so interested - and the ones I don't - want me badly. God/or the Goddess - has a really rude sense of humor.

Seriously oh Omnipotent Power - I need an SP - and this Sh*t is getting old. Can the really cute guy that goes diving please oh please take me up on the offer for coffee? Just this once? And please make the dude that looks like Santa after a drunken bender - go the h*ll away.

Sighs.

This crap is going to make Mr. Shelly look good.

Frolick away! Just make sure you tell us how the BI went over tomorrow. :666:

I'm going to have to settle for watching the Hangover and seeing who is "winking" at me on Match.com.

This whole dating again thing - weird. Totally weird.

I'm reminded again that the ones I think are hot - not so interested - and the ones I don't - want me badly. God/or the Goddess - has a really rude sense of humor.

Seriously oh Omnipotent Power - I need an SP - and this Sh*t is getting old. Can the really cute guy that goes diving please oh please take me up on the offer for coffee? Just this once? And please make the dude that looks like Santa after a drunken bender - go the h*ll away.

Sighs.

This crap is going to make Mr. Shelly look good.

Been there, done that with the whole online dating thing....that is how I met the gem I have now....I met a lot of really nice guys (many of whom I am still friends with).....but met a lot of wierdos too.....if you want to chat, or vent, or whatever.....you have my email!!

Edited by Dolly

Been there, done that with the whole online dating thing....that is how I met the gem I have now....I met a lot of really nice guys (many of whom I am still friends with).....but met a lot of wierdos too.....if you want to chat, or vent, or whatever.....you have my email!!

I do - and I'm grateful for that dear one!

I think I should drop the mouse - step away from the keyboard, get a bite to eat - and watch a movie. I think if I keep hanging out online - watching weird men wink at me from Florida - I'm going to get all depressed.

This feels like a Gelato and red wine night for sure.

Will check in on ya'll later - hoping against hope - there will be news on the New Release Front...dying to hear how the new Shelly PE came out...

LOL Shelly,

I remember Match.

been there,done that!

its funny, I met someone a week into it and we hung out and got to know eachother a little bit, and then they took their pic and app off the site!

I said why did you do that?

They said oh I found someone and I dont need to be there anymore (winkin'at ME)

Shoot,Shelly, you could always get one of those !!!

They said WHY is YOUR stuff still up?

*yikes*

some on there think your married when you meet!

as for attracting the ones you arent interested in?

you need to make your vibe there real specific.

otherwise they just jump on the newbs!

You can still befriend everyone.

I did.

Made friends, had laughs.

75% of those on there are good people looking for a positive experience, even if it is only you sayin' hi to them once a week.

You can still befriend everyone.

I did.

Made friends, had laughs.

75% of those on there are good people looking for a positive experience, even if it is only you sayin' hi to them once a week.

Exactly.....I still have some male friends that I made on Match.com about 5 yrs ago.....and most of them, to this day, would run to my aid if I have trouble.....or just be there to chat if I need an ear......

Edited by Dolly

you need to make your vibe there real specific.

otherwise they just jump on the newbs!

Lor - Lovey!

I could not be more specific on Match. I want an alpha male with a distinct POV. I want one who wants a challenge.

Alpha males who want a mousy quiet female need not apply.

Those that have huge laugh lines should apply. Those that think the word Sassy is a plus - should apply. Those that like curves should apply.

Those that want to get married again should tab over my picture and keep going.

Those that want to crack up over a coffee should apply.

I fail to see how I could be much more specific. :001_tt2:

Actually -looking at that - it's a miracle at all that drunk Santa winked at me.

Awwwww........ F'm if they can't take a joke. Or a real statement. That I really meant. Because I really did mean it. Just sayin'.

I'm wondering if life would be easier if I liked girls. Sadly - I'm not into girls so it's a moot point. But still.

As to the movie the Hangover. So - it's pretty much both my Freshman and Senior Years of college. Sans Bengal Tiger. (I do have a Mike Tyson story but it's strictly hearsay from my time in Atlantic City and I'm not sharing as a result.)

We didn't have Tigers in the Mitten. Or the desert. We did however have a sh*t pot of snow - and ice arenas - that (at the time) seemed to need climbing to the roof - in the icy Jan. Temps - high as two kites as well as rip snorting drunk - in penny loafers.

Penny Loafers don't have the traction to climb a rather steep metal roof grade. So you might just fall off and scar your left foot forever when you hit the cement buttresses. Theoretically speaking. Of course. :666:;)

Hey - where's my friend Cheesie when I need her?

Cheesie - tell them this is normal Mitten Winter Behavior!

I'm wondering if life would be easier if I liked girls. Sadly - I'm not into girls so it's a moot point. But still.

I keep tellin' y'all...they ain't! In fact, compared to women, men are ridiculously easy to please sexually. The analogy I like to make is...think if you were dating yourself. Yeah. Now you get it. :lol:

Guys are *much* easier.

Think about that no more.

I love the coffee and laugh lines description-

wish mine had been as specific.

BTW, Santas try because they are old enough to know you only go this way once,

nothing ventured,nothing gained!