Newbie :)

lindseyb

Hi, my names Lindsey. Seems like all I do lately is sign up for pheromone boards :lol: I live in Oklahoma, and have a gorgeous husband and beautiful 2 year old daughter. They are the light of my life.

I'm hoping to get to know everyone here. I came over from pherotruth. com and pherotalk.com. I've heard great things about lovepotion's products and I'd love to try some out.

If anyone would love to give suggestions, I'd like to know what the most "sexually exciting" pheromone mix you have is? I'd love to get my DH all riled up :)

Hi. :lol:

It really depends on what he responds to best...I'm assuming you have tried various molecules on him and whatnot.

Blatant Invitation and OCCO are the most direct routes to arousal, but if he prefers a certain aura, then something with EST, or a-nol/b-nol, or TAH might work better. There's a wide wonderful variety available to discover what Happy Sauce you need to spice things up, along with plenty of discussion in the Pheromone Arena subforum.

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here, this is a fabulous place :)

A word of caution though...Although LP's phero's are great (Oh, yes they definitively are :) ) the regular perfumes are just as (if not more) addicting! You will become totally addicted before you know it :lol:

Although LP's phero's are great (Oh, yes they definitively are :) ) the regular perfumes are just as (if not more) addicting! You will become totally addicted before you know it :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Lindsay!!! :)

I totally second what Rosebud said...take Passion & Desire for example, that is one extremely sexy scent, and I didn't even get mine amped with pheros! It's just totally eat-you-alive.

Hi Lindsey :) . The strogest sexual reaction I've gotten in general was from the LPRed amped w/ H&S over LAM sandalwood. The strongest reaction from my husband was when I wore Garland & Lace. I hope that helps :lol:

Hi! Welcome!

I'm going to echo that Blatent Invitation is the one that gets me the most sexual attention and I also like to wear Like A Magnet. I am not brave enough to wear coplins without a little phero blend in there. Many of the perfumes by themselves are real head-turners. What works will depend on what scent makes you feel sexy and what he likes and it may take a little (FUN) experimenting to figure out just the right combo. It is kind of like the perfume is the little black dress and the pheros are the push-up bra underneath. :lol: Beware, you may soon have a whole closet full of miracles. LOL!

I decided to put on my first EoW application tonight. :lol: It actually doesn't smell as bad as I thought.

I sprayed some victorias secret slice of heaven over it, and I can still smell the cops, but its not too bad.

The OCCO line is designed to give you EoW "on the go" with the fragrance blended in so all you have to do is apply and let dry down and you're ready to...whatever. :lol:

But there are many fragrances here which cover EoW wonderfully - like LP Red and Sugared Honeycomb.

I'd vote for something with self effects. If you are feeling it - you are WAY more likely to rock it.

For self effects - that are more sexy - I'd vote Dominance (spiked with EOW or OCCO) or Cougar. My Lace and Leather are both on their way - so I don't know personally - if they have self effects.

Luna and Dolly would say yes - and I trust their judgement. I just can't personally attest to it.

And personally - I prefer the Beta Sprays for both Dom and Cougar. But those are all about diffusion - at least to me.

you know though, I do get self-effects from cops alone sometimes.

I wear cops and Im nicer,lol, and Im partial to the BAM! because a little beta-nol with cops turns guys into "let me tell you everything sexxay about you because I cant shut up".

Im a huge fan of self effects (or atleast getting into the role of what your wearing) if you really want the message to be clear, and NOT waft the message that it must be comming from the other girl a few feet away.

I want to go bar hopping with Shelly.

I think it should be mandetory so we can learn to use these pheros properly.....

I personally love the self-effects of Lace; it boosts my confidence, makes me feel sexier and happier overall, even more awake. For me at least, it's like an instant pick-me-up in a bottle. Lace supposedly does have turn-on self-effects on some people, but for me it's my happy potion. Unfortunately I don't have a BF at the moment, so I can't report on the exact effect it has on a guy, but I can say that a more confident me must only look better to the male species :Polar-Kiss:

Well...

EoW mission accomplished. My husband came home, and hugged our daughter and me and whatnot...walked off for a bit. Then he came back. I was in the kitchen cooking. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and said, "Mmmmm, are we gonna do it tonight?" Haha. He's very well with words, you see :001_tt2:

Its funny, because thats the exact same thing he said a few days ago when I was wearing Scent of Eros and Instant Sexiness. I've only worn pheros twice since I got them, and he has no idea I have them

:omgwtf: And yes, we did end up DTD.

Well...

EoW mission accomplished. My husband came home, and hugged our daughter and me and whatnot...walked off for a bit. Then he came back. I was in the kitchen cooking. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and said, "Mmmmm, are we gonna do it tonight?" Haha. He's very well with words, you see ;)

Its funny, because thats the exact same thing he said a few days ago when I was wearing Scent of Eros and Instant Sexiness. I've only worn pheros twice since I got them, and he has no idea I have them

:) And yes, we did end up DTD.

He must share a brain with my husband, hehe. Then again you can't blame them for getting right to the point as cops are doing that chemically B) I believe my husbands exact words when he smells them are "My weinie feels tingly." Too funny!