First EoW application

Well, it doesn't smell as bad as I thought it would. Thats a plus.

I applied it, then ten minutes later I sprayed some Victorias Secret Slice of Heaven (vanilla-ish scent) into the air and waved my wrists through the scent cloud. Then I lightly sprayed some onto my chest and neck as well.

As I'm sitting here typing, I can still smell the cops, but I have a really sensitive nose. I can always smell things nobody else can.

I'll let you all know how it goes :lol: Hubby should be home in 45 minutes or so.

Well, it doesn't smell as bad as I thought it would. Thats a plus.

I applied it, then ten minutes later I sprayed some Victorias Secret Slice of Heaven (vanilla-ish scent) into the air and waved my wrists through the scent cloud. Then I lightly sprayed some onto my chest and neck as well.

As I'm sitting here typing, I can still smell the cops, but I have a really sensitive nose. I can always smell things nobody else can.

I'll let you all know how it goes :lol: Hubby should be home in 45 minutes or so.

Well Lindsey - that's a start. :-)

And some cop bleed through is required to get the man's attention.

But don't tell him about the cops until you get an honest reaction out of him. Or do what I did - and wait three months when you got busted right after I applied. And I had to explain why I smelled like cheese. Or have him haul me off to the ER because my guts had rotted out.

:-)

Well Lindsey - that's a start. :-)

And some cop bleed through is required to get the man's attention.

But don't tell him about the cops until you get an honest reaction out of him. Or do what I did - and wait three months when you got busted right after I applied. And I had to explain why I smelled like cheese. Or have him haul me off to the ER because my guts had rotted out.

:-)

heh heh heh

i got busted when i heard banging at the door, and my 8 yr old says hey ma i have to use the bathroom baaaaad! hey-

why does it smell like vinigar in here?

:lol: still, you gotta love cops.

lindsey, make it your little secret. otherwise getting an honest reaction is skewed.

Edited by Lor

LOL @ Shelly & Lor. Try getting busted slathering your dear cuz in LAM(Sandalwood), before a night on the town. TT's reaction: "What are you guys going out to whore it up?"

LOL @ Shelly & Lor. Try getting busted slathering your dear cuz in LAM(Sandalwood), before a night on the town. TT's reaction: "What are you guys going out to whore it up?"

Haaaaaaaaaaa !

awesome.

whoring it up is better than making a salad in the bathroom. :lol:

still, im saving up for an OCCO or more straight EoW.

it does its job.

Haaaaaaaaaaa !

awesome.

whoring it up is better than making a salad in the bathroom. :Polar-Kiss:

still, im saving up for an OCCO or more straight EoW.

it does its job.

ROFLMAO - SERIOUSLY!!!!!

My 9 year old got into the car and said - Mom - there is something STANKY in the car.

Now I knew it was the EOW Neat I'd applied so I could have lovely dirty thoughts the whole way home.

But I said - Baby - Mama will play hunt the smell tomorrow.

And the next day - it was stronger - as I was in dry down still.

At which point - she said "Mama - this car REEKS. I'll clean it out myself. Clearly NAME (her little brother) left something gross in here. I'll find it. I'll clean it. But this is just GROSS."

And sadly - I'll admit - I said "Yes - I'm sure NAME left a cheeseburger under the seat. I'll look in the morning when there is light. I promise."

How bad is it when you throw your youngest under the proverbial bus so you can use EOW on the ride home?

Shush. Don't answer that. I know I'm going to hell.

I posted this in the introduction forum but Ill copy and paste my update:

Well...

EoW mission accomplished. My husband came home, and hugged our daughter and me and whatnot...walked off for a bit. Then he came back. I was in the kitchen cooking. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and said, "Mmmmm, are we gonna do it tonight?" Haha. He's very well with words, you see

Its funny, because thats the exact same thing he said a few days ago when I was wearing Scent of Eros and Instant Sexiness. I've only worn pheros twice since I got them, and he has no idea I have them

And yes, we did end up DTD. :omgwtf:

Great job, Linsdsey!

When I first started using EoW, my son was about 4-5 yrs old.....he came in the bathroom saying...."something smells STRANGE in here".....now, he knows that if I have a dropper or pipette, or funnel in my hand, to step away, because you never know what it may smell like!

Yay Lindsey!! Yes, I get lots of "kitchen hugs" (and what follows) with EoW and blends that it contains. Mr. Goddess rarely even notices any fragrances that I wear (and I slather), but apparently the EoW gets through to his brain!

good job, lindsey.

instant sexiness and SoE were faves of mine before here.

still adore them, but they have competition since LP .

LP just is the perfect combo of phero and cover.

LOL @ Shelly and the burger incident