Did Leather do it..or am I just that annoying?

Ok. I don't want to be one that blames pheros for every time somebody doesn't like me, but I swear if I hit the town in Dominance or Instant Sexiness A, I piss a woman off! I'm not sure if there is a shared molecule in these mixes or what, but today when I wore Leather I had the same thing happen. It's interesting because it seems I piss off old ladies sometimes more than the young ones! I just got my box of LP's and put on my new Enticement amped in Leather and EOW and went and did some shopping. It seemed fitting since I was wearing a leather fitted jacket and leather boots and black jeans. :Polar-Kiss: First I had to pick up 2 things at the grocery store and was standing in line to checkout. Someone had left a StarBucks container on the edge of the counter, not touching the conveyor belt. When I went up to the counter the cashier asked who's StarBucks container it was and seemed peeved it was left there and looked at me all suspicously. Nobody said it belonged to them. She seemed to get instantly ticked off, almost enraged. Again she asked if it was mine and I answered, "no". I handed her my grocery key on my keychain and she noticed a Starbuck strawpaper on the counter near the cashout point and said it had fallen from my purse, which is most definitely did NOT. She loudly said, that cup of coffee is yours! I'm like "Lady, It's NOT my freakin' coffee!!" She was well in her 60's and one of those really old bitty looking ladies. I swear from the minute I got near her in line, she had been glaring at me and then she had her meltdown in the check-out aisle! I also had another woman in her early 50's giving me the stink eye earlier because her husband noticed me walk by. I am REALLY nice to women. Men, hmmm..not so much, but I treat women and especially older women VERY kindly and politely. Now I'm thinking that maybe me and Alpha-Androstenone don't mix so well with the ladies but BI has it in it. I've noticed some negativity when I wear BI with the fairer sex, but it's rare and not as harsh. I'm wondering if it's a smaller dosage or something. I do know that Instant Sexiness/A really did a number on me. I felt like a Bitch on Wheels and sorta wanted to kick men where they pee and women were always glaring and acting odd when I wore it around them. Dominance, I learned early on, that I could only wear it in the bedroom. Every time I wear it I get negative reactions from women.

Anyway men seemed very enticed by Leather. They watched me walk by, did a lot of looking, but the eye contact wasn't all aggressive like it is with BI and none approached or did or say anything stupid. It seemed to be a real attention grabber with the guys. It gave me no self affects. If anything, it might have made me feel a bit more aloof and strutty, but nothing over the top. I was surprised I didn't get anything from the EST and Alpha-Androstenol. I pretty much just noticed all the "Dominance" in it.

Who knows, maybe the Nazi-Grocery Clerk was just having a REAL bad day!

By the way...I LOVE Gobin Market Enticement!! Tomorrow I'm giving Lace a whirl!

Edited by Geena

I felt like a Bitch on Wheels ......

I've got a bumper sticker that reads: I can go from zero to BITCH in 2.5 seconds !

and if that doesn't work, I have another next to it that reads: If you're gonna ride my a$$....than the least you can do is pull my hair, hee !

when I decided to reply to your post this all made sense, but not so much now, heh-heh :Polar-Kiss:

eta: bitch, bumper sticker, leather, pulling hair...nevermind, I'll go to bed now

Edited by liz

Being that you are Tall and Gorgeous, well, I can see where any dominant signature would make the average woman feel very inadequate. :Polar-Kiss: And you know, all Respect to the Crone, but yeah, you get cranky at that age (hell, I'm cranky now!) So it makes sense that these molecules would have that effect on other people. With men, it seems the EST perhaps made them more respectful then when you wore BI (was it?) in public. It does have that effect, I find.

Hmm I have to agree w/ Luna. Dominance is a bit of an intimidation blend, & B/I is well blatant. So I'm getting that you are being seen as 'competition' not so subconsciously. That could have a lot to do w/ the cops..... Although older women, i.e. postmenopausal don't usually seem as bothered by them in my personal experience.....

I enjoy wearing Blatant Invitation for the most part. I've been adding a bit more EST and have had guys be a bit "less blatant" but still get a lot of attention and it seems to be more respectful. I like BI because it's so damned consistent. Women don't seem to get as annoyed by me as they do when I wear BI like they do when I wear Dominance. (It still happens on occasion thought) If I'm interacting with a lot of women. I reach for the Cougar. I'm hoping Lace will be one that works well with both sexes. I coulda had a phero cloud around me because I applied in the car not long before I entered the store. Usually I put it on at home before I am finished with my routine. Interestingly, I have often noticed older women getting more aggressive when I wear Alpha type mixes. Their reactions seem to be a bit different though than when younger women react negatively to my pheros. With younger women and women my age it's more of leery, staring, territorial, hostility. Even if they aren't being negative, they seem to stare real hard and always keep an eye out on me. The older women seem quite agitated, flustered, maybe offended. The hostility generally doesn't seem quite as directed right at me. (Well it definitely was with this lady)

When I wear straight cops, I don't really notice all the negative female attention though.

Hmm I have to agree w/ Luna. Dominance is a bit of an intimidation blend, & B/I is well blatant. So I'm getting that you are being seen as 'competition' not so subconsciously. That could have a lot to do w/ the cops..... Although older women, i.e. postmenopausal don't usually seem as bothered by them in my personal experience.....

Don't look at me.

When I wear Dom - I strut. I preen. I am Queen Shel and you may lick my boots. If I give you permission.

Maybe.

Fans self. Sorry - had a hot personal interlude there for a minute.

Fact is - my most prized possesion? Besides my kids and Sassy the wonder cat? It's not my extremely prized bronze statue of a Smithsonian artist - for winning highest performing individual contributor at my previous employer. (Close - but don't get the cigar Monica)

It's my teeny tiny wooden plaque - from my current direct reports - that says "I have Flying Monkeys" - in bold on the top line - followed by small font in the next line that says "and I am not afraid to use them!"

My God I love my team. Rubs eyes....LOVE THEM ALL.

Thanks Luna! I don't want the Women to feel inadequate..just the men..well not all of then but most of them! Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and spritz that mean old lady with Woozy Floozy and bring her a Wild G-spot Rabbit and a Chocolate cupcake and then she won't get her panties in a wad about empty Starbucks cups anymore.

Yes Est does help men have manners. They should spray that stuff in those auto-air fresheners in the men's restrooms and the world would be a much more pleasant place!

Maybe that woman was the real bitch and that's part of the reason why her hubby was looking at you. And maybe the dominance just added to her normally bitchy outlook. Plus it's Christmas time and people are stressed. Some have more cheer. Bitchy and cranky people have their bitchy and crankiness amplified. Maybe she was scrooge in a woman's body since all I've seen of you on here is sweet and friendly. The one rant I remember was the boobs rant which was awesome and made my day and it wasn't even a rant but I think you apologized for it and called it a rant. So even then you were sweet. See? You're sweet. It's that woman who was the bitch!

Thanks Luna! I don't want the Women to feel inadequate..just the men..well not all of then but most of them! Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and spritz that mean old lady with Woozy Floozy and bring her a Wild G-spot Rabbit and a Chocolate cupcake and then she won't get her panties in a wad about empty Starbucks cups anymore.

Yes Est does help men have manners. They should spray that stuff in those auto-air fresheners in the men's restrooms and the world would be a much more pleasant place!

She might just be one of 'those' people with an awful attitude anyway. Straight Est. is the awesomest of pheros. To my nose it smells good as a standalone, people are just kinder & gentler. Pheros or not, I always say kill them with kindness! If you could do a rewind, I would say smile sweetly , pick the cup up & go "This cup, no it's not mine. But since you're so busy, I would be more than happy to throw it away for you. Have a Merry Christmas." Bwahahah B)