Androtics P100 and P101?

When I look at the Androtics sales site, they don't have any info describing what these do. It just has the product, cost, and "out of stock". The forum was not much help either. So I'm asking Mara or Danna if you can post here what these do? There's a couple of the sale items with these.

When I look at the Androtics sales site, they don't have any info describing what these do. It just has the product, cost, and "out of stock". The forum was not much help either. So I'm asking Mara or Danna if you can post here what these do? There's a couple of the sale items with these.

Mara is not a distributor of Androtics putatives anymore, but putatives are unkowns.

There is in fact info on these (P100 + 101) on Pherotalk ,but you have to do a proper search for them.

Use their search system for posts about P100, ect.

Unless I have been erased from their system, I have a thread in which Dolly and I go back and forth about these putatives when they were still new.

I have literally years of research on their forum,unless im erased.

Thier forum (not the company) right now is less than helpful IMO, otherwise Id be there.

Most their veteran users have left for personal reasons, so many still dont know how the putatives behave.

I wont say anything more, except that your better off with the tried and true stuff unless you have the money to blow on unknowns, because thats in fact what they are-

unknowns.

You also can call their help center, I cant say enough about the helpfulness you will get there, if you reach anybody. Make a list of your questions, they will answer them all.

Edited by Lor

I did search on their forum and found little info. Like you said, it is less than helpful.

Since they're being sold here, I'd like to know why they were originally put in products here. That would help me decide to buy them here or not.

Unless I have been erased from their system, I have a thread in which Dolly and I go back and forth about these putatives when they were still new.

I have literally years of research on their forum,unless im erased.

If that thread still exists, then in it, you would be talking to yourself.....because I was COMPLETELY vaporized.....could be interesting reading though, if you were answering your own questions....

If that thread still exists, then in it, you would be talking to yourself.....because I was COMPLETELY vaporized.....could be interesting reading though, if you were answering your own questions....

Wow, so I take it that they've done some seriously house cleaning around that forum, eh? I haven't been on much lately because everything I was interested in has been out of stock for months. I love making my own phero blends but I can't seem to get what I need there. One of the things that has led me here and so far I really like the phero blend in Miss Right... Now. Can't wait for my custom with that in it!

Since they're being sold here, I'd like to know why they were originally put in products here. That would help me decide to buy them here or not.

Occasionally Mara has created add-ins with some putatives she had in her library. My interpretation (having bought some of these bottles over the years) is that she would select a fragrance which is congruent with the purported effect of the pheromone.

Edited by luna65

last time I was there Dolly, about 6-7 months ago, our conversation was alive (with you in it) because my replies had your quotes in them :)

we were both trying out the P100's together and reporting back what they did.

at this point I would have to log back on to see whats going on there, but if they are out of stock as you say SnoopyAce, then nothing has changed.

Bums me out.

last time I was there Dolly, about 6-7 months ago, our conversation was alive (with you in it) because my replies had your quotes in them :cry:

we were both trying out the P100's together and reporting back what they did.

at this point I would have to log back on to see whats going on there, but if they are out of stock as you say SnoopyAce, then nothing has changed.

Bums me out.

It is unfortunate, but they've been out of a lot of the putatives since at least October. All the things that the more advanced users had been buying to make their own mixes. They just restocked some of the MX's in the last few days but not the ones that people were really clamoring for. I loved experimenting with the products there but I'm just tired of waiting for things.