New Releases for DECEMBER 2009

Potion Master

Can I please say Princess Luna Fluffy Pillow, please? Lol @ Moon Pie Mama. Buster is a handsome tomcat isn't he( just wants to pet teh fluffy kittehs).

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, a better pic of the little Moon Pie.

Didn't she do a great job of growing that tail? She was a thin-tailed scrawny thing when I got her. I'm so proud. I knew she could do it. :blushing:

PuffyWillow.jpg

Soooo... Big D wants me to tell you the Big Nuge story from Precious Metal days...

When we were recording, I think our second album, the Damn Yankee guys came over to our studio to check us out. We didn't know them, they just heard we were recording and wanted to check out the chicks. Bands often drop in on each other like that, uninvited. So it was all three of them, Jack Blades from Night Ranger, Tommy Shaw from Styx, and Ted Nugent. We were recording in a studio in a residential neighborhood. A converted private home...I think it was owned by Chuck Norris. So Jack and Tommy come in, and I'm talking to them, and then Ted Nugent follows them in a couple of minutes later, saying, 'damn, wish I brought my crossbow, there's lotsa squirrels in the back yard.' My jaw dropped. Tommy rolls his eyes, and Jack SNAPS at him, "You are NOT shooting at squirrels! Cut it OUT!" and Nugent replies, "What? They're good eatin'." It was so clear they could barely stand each other. To use Danna's term, what a goober.

uuuuu, me likey your new avi Katz !

Tips hat, does "jazz paws"...

we need MOAR Luna pix! *unless she is under no-photo contract* :blushing:

ETA: Glad you heard me, Moon Pie Mamma! (ETA ETA "Luna Mama" just sounded wrong!)

also: big FEH on that goober!

Edited by katz

ok, a better pic of the little Moon Pie.

Didn't she do a great job of growing that tail? She was a thin-tailed scrawny thing when I got her. I'm so proud. I knew she could do it. :blushing:

PuffyWillow.jpg

Soooo... Big D wants me to tell you the Big Nuge story from Precious Metal days...

When we were recording, I think our second album, the Damn Yankee guys came over to our studio to check us out. We didn't know them, they just heard we were recording and wanted to check out the chicks. Bands often drop in on each other like that, uninvited. So it was all three of them, Jack Blades from Night Ranger, Tommy Shaw from Styx, and Ted Nugent. We were recording in a studio in a residential neighborhood. A converted private home...I think it was owned by Chuck Norris. So Jack and Tommy come in, and I'm talking to them, and then Ted Nugent follows them in a couple of minutes later, saying, 'damn, wish I brought my crossbow, there's lotsa squirrels in the back yard.' My jaw dropped. Tommy rolls his eyes, and Jack SNAPS at him, "You are NOT shooting at squirrels! Cut it OUT!" and Nugent replies, "What? They're good eatin'." It was so clear they could barely stand each other. To use Danna's term, what a goober.

Bwahaha, can I even imagine? Oh yes I lives in Missouri! That kitty is so pretty :great:

Hey Liz...Thanks for the Facebook MoneySpell, how did you know?

Edited by Beccah1

So Jack and Tommy come in, and I'm talking to them, and then Ted Nugent follows them in a couple of minutes later, saying, 'damn, wish I brought my crossbow, there's lotsa squirrels in the back yard.' My jaw dropped. Tommy rolls his eyes, and Jack SNAPS at him, "You are NOT shooting at squirrels! Cut it OUT!" and Nugent replies, "What? They're good eatin'." It was so clear they could barely stand each other. To use Danna's term, what a goober.

awwww teh moonpie iz so kute fluffeh!

I love Ted Nugent. That man rocks my socks. He's hilarious. I saw the entire series "Surviving Nugent" in one night till about 3 or 4 in the morning and nearly laughed my innards out. I totally believe he'd do something like that, right on. The man douses himself in deer piss to go hunt bucks for goodness' sake, and he thinks it's a manly cologne.

I'm going to hack into Youtube right through the block they put on it at this office and play Stranglehold right now...

awwww teh moonpie iz so kute fluffeh!

I love Ted Nugent. That man rocks my socks. He's hilarious. I saw the entire series "Surviving Nugent" in one night till about 3 or 4 in the morning and nearly laughed my innards out. I totally believe he'd do something like that, right on. The man douses himself in deer piss to go hunt bucks for goodness' sake, and he thinks it's a manly cologne.

I'm going to hack into Youtube right through the block they put on it at this office and play Stranglehold right now...

Tell me how you hack thru that block. Damn Wyndham Network cendant is alwys keeping me from looking @ the fun stuff. Especially Just a Little Naughty, I mean c'mon. It's only a little naughty!

Tell me how you hack thru that block. Damn Wyndham Network cendant is alwys keeping me from looking @ the fun stuff. Especially Just a Little Naughty, I mean c'mon. It's only a little naughty!

Actually I have one of my bosses to thank for that--she hacked through the Facebook block because she's positively glued to FB when she's not on conference calls and would probably have a coronary without it. I have no idea how she did it but apparently it undid the other blocks as well. At least that's what I'm assuming, but it might have been my own happy accident too; I had to do some reserach on best places to work and Google was one of them. Their corporate site had a video on working at Google that linked directly to Youtube, and it might be by way of that "business-related" loophole I got through and then could type in a search for whatever yours truly, the demoness, wanted. ;)

Edited by Invidiana

They have been very busy with putting the new site up. Poor Danna, I've sent in like 2 emails. I hate to bother them. She was very nice to assure me that my happy little package is out the door this week :) Addiction is lovely, isn't it?

Yay ive recieved the notice this morning in regards to my package being shipped. Finally! ive been waiting for 2 weeks. Thank You ladies! I need the December releases with all the many beautiful goodies including all the protection and cleansing LP's. I havent ordered much latley because i want to test these out first see which big bottles I want. Iam going to get at least 2. Deff. either Jink No More or Wall of protection and something for love/desire. eeee! so excited! they should be arriving Monday I hope! :blink:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxoxoxo

YAY! IT has arrived!!! Iam at work right now so I havent had a chance to see my goodies and unfortunatley wont be able to until later tonight because after work iam going for a facial so i wont be able to see them till like 7pm but as soon as I get home iam going for it like a mad women lol! :D

YAY! IT has arrived!!! Iam at work right now so I havent had a chance to see my goodies and unfortunatley wont be able to until later tonight because after work iam going for a facial so i wont be able to see them till like 7pm but as soon as I get home iam going for it like a mad women lol! :D

is there mail today ? so there is still hope ? I can be a mad woman TOO ??!!

is there mail today ? so there is still hope ? I can be a mad woman TOO ??!!

awww shit! you guys are right!! I wont be able to view my goodies until tomorrow now because of the holiday! AHHH!!!! NOOO! :kyrii_maraquan_action:

This week iam deff. going to order a few LP's from the December releases. Right now I have my eye on "Jink No More" and "Return To Me". But iam not 100% sure yet which one I want for sure. Soon as I sniff my babies tomorrow night I will make my decision. Grrr holiday male! :D

Anybody notice that it is almost time for January New Releases?? And the Valentines yummies???? There is always something to look forward to here!!

oh wow thats right. :D

Anybody notice that it is almost time for January New Releases?? And the Valentines yummies???? There is always something to look forward to here!!

I was just thinking about that... I keep running to my mailbox everyday to check for the December Goodies, and now I am runnig here to check for the January teasers :666:

yyeeesssss!!! They have arrived at my mail box says it on the usps website. Soon as I get home from work today iam gonna tear into it like a mad women....hehehehe! I can't wait!!! :666:

First off Paganlady, I'm sorry you havent received your goodies yet. I'm sure there on the way.

I received everything I ordered yesterday. I was so excited. Our mail carrier is a female and I sometime slip her some LP's in our mail box. She always makes a point of waiting for someone to get home in order for her to deliver my goodies. A signature is required. Anywho... I got not 1 but 2 Spell Kits and various other items. That I could not live without. I'm in heaven. I love love love the spell kit. I'm starting out slow and trying one at a time depending on what the mood or environment calls for. My first pick is Jinx No More. I'll keep you all posted.

Morning Ladies,

So I recieved my LP's Spell Kit yesterday and wow wow wow!!! Iam impressed. There are a lot that I really liked. Jinx No More is very nice. I can smell the dragons blood in it along with the other resins. Iam going to take a few days to test out everything before I make my final big bottle purchase decision but by Friday I think I should be able to make a decision.

I just now bought another Deluxe Spell Kit. That makes 3 for me. I also recieved a large bottle of Jinx No More complete with the evil eye floating in it's powerful contents. If I could just win the lottery everything would be great. :lol:

hmmm. I think iam going to order now...lols!!! :) I know I really want/need the

"Jink No More" for protection purposes. I believe my current stash of LP's hardly has any protection LP's mostly LP's for love/lust/money and etc...because i wear the protections oils everyday for work purposes so they go faster then my others which i wear usually around the house or during the weekends/holidays and vacations when iam out at the clubs/parties/or any festive occasions or dining out with my sweetie and friends. Iam just gonna go ahead and order this one first. Iam gonna test out the others and wait for the January releases which should be coming out soon and then order with my January releases package that will give me a chance to save a lil so I could order more next time. :love:

Also, I wanna thank Danna+Mara for all the beautiful goodies i recieved with my package yesterday. :)

xoxoxoxoxo

I hope I'm not too late! I just ordered the *hopefully December* sample set. When it first went up, finances were sketchy at best, but now...... the December ones sound so yummy I had to have them. Silly perfume oil addiction.

But the January releases look awesome, too. Whatever shall I do?? :666:

Edited by court jester