Placed my first order from here :)

I ordered a bottle of Shelly B's Naughty, Sweet and Dirty, with 2 trial vials.

My first and second choices were : Heart & Soul and BAM! sugared vanilla and honey. My alternate choice was neanderlicious.

I'm excited ;)

Hey there sweets. Just to let you know the full strength phero blends do not come in sample sizes, due to cost. The Heart & Soul / BAM would fall into this category. If you want to try H&S, 7 minutes to Midnight is enhanced with this blend. The difference being that the phero-enhanced perfumes are about 1/3rd the strength of the unscented or add in pheromones. If you would like to try cops., Pherogirl:original is available in sample size also. I hope this helps.

Edited by Beccah1

I think Heart and Soul will be my next full bottle :lol: I wish I was a millionaire!!!!!!!!!

well, the LAM that Carrie is sending you is going to be your new BFF, LOL.

you'll LOVE it.

Do try the Heart and Soul when you get a chance, I have a perfume boosted with it, and its freaking GREAT!

well, the LAM that Carrie is sending you is going to be your new BFF, LOL.

you'll LOVE it.

LAM.....OMG! You can say that again!

I'm wearing my LAM now, and I keep sniffing myself. I think I'm getting a pheromone headache as well HAHA. I'm not complaining though!

I posted in the General LPMP discussion and listed ALL of the wonderful sniffies I got from Carrie along with the full bottle of LAM:)