Cougar questions

Does Cougar affect all men? Or only younger men...older men? Going by the name, I'm going to assume its targeted towards younger men, but I could be wrong. My DH is 6 years older than me, and I was wondering if Cougar would affect him?

Sorry I'm so ignorant when it comes to all these blends.

here is a generic rule of thumb:

all the pheromone mixes should have "little" to "alot" of effect on everyone.

the idea is that various pheromones that we give off naturally say something about our reproductive health, and inclinations.

If I wear something geared towards younger men,like Cougar, it only means the mix was created specifically to target this type of person the most.... but should have a positive affect on most people.

Although pheromones do have negative affects on some, its usually because the dosage was too high . More often than not, reactions are pretty postive or nuetral.

The stuff you'll find here are dosed pretty fool-proof.

pheromones are not sexual attractants in of themselves

(that we are aware of or has been proven) but that becomming aware of the "messages" the pheromones send can "inspire" something sexual in someone who could have leaned that way to begin with.

If I wear something geared towards younger men,like Cougar, it only means the mix was created specifically to target this type of person the most.... but should have a positive affect on most people.

Although pheromones do have negative affects on some, its usually because the dosage was too high . More often than not, reactions are pretty postive or nuetral.

The stuff you'll find here are dosed pretty fool-proof.

:D

Cougar basically gives off a sparkly, popularity-type vibe.....makes most wearers appear young and vibrant, for lack of better terms......so while it may be geared toward younger men, I have found it useful in a number of scenarios.....if it is a sexual reaction you are looking for, add some extra cops to it, and you'll have lift-off!

It also makes some of us females horny (particularly Shelly and I (I am her evil twin, after all).....we are both in peri-men and have raging hormones anyway......but this one seems to really set both of us off).....

Edited by Dolly

LMBO^^ You ladies are funny.

We found out, quite by accident, when Shelly came on the scene, that we must have been separated at birth!

:yeahthat:

It also makes some of us females horny (particularly Shelly and I (I am her evil twin, after all).....we are both in peri-men and have raging hormones anyway......but this one seems to really set both of us off).....

GREAT. ;)

why dont I just give you my CC and you can choose my purchases for me??!?

My chocolate is taken care of this month thanks to the holiday,

so I suppose I could just give up my next haircut.

*looking for a Cougar trade,peoples*

:)

;)

I have to tell you that the Beta Scented Cougar with the 2 X Cops plus 2 X additional UN Cougar? Which really should be considered MEGA Cougar - is horny juice to the max.

Dolly - seriously - the fantasies...DAYUM, I need a man! While I am wearing this.

I totally felt like I was having a Samantha moment - which was dramatically hindered by the lack of a man - physically present. The long distance boys had some interesting suggestions on how to resolve the problem. :)

I love Lace already - don't get me wrong - but I will never, ever never be without Cougar. (Seriously - HORNY juice.) And I suspect I'm going to love Leather better than Lace - but that's because Dolly does and we really are twins separated at birth.

Nonetheless - this place has great Pheroblends and a great community.

I have to tell you that the Beta Scented Cougar with the 2 X Cops plus 2 X additional UN Cougar? Which really should be considered MEGA Cougar - is horny juice to the max.

Dolly - seriously - the fantasies...DAYUM, I need a man! While I am wearing this.

I totally felt like I was having a Samantha moment - which was dramatically hindered by the lack of a man - physically present. The long distance boys had some interesting suggestions on how to resolve the problem. :)

I love Lace already - don't get me wrong - but I will never, ever never be without Cougar. (Seriously - HORNY juice.) And I suspect I'm going to love Leather better than Lace - but that's because Dolly does and we really are twins separated at birth.

Nonetheless - this place has great Pheroblends and a great community.

OH YES, Cougar is a staple.....I have a bottle of spray that I added cops and Nasty Habits to.....it is almost LEWD.....

I can't wait until you try Leather! It is Dominance, softened JUST ENOUGH....add cops, and it is on FIRE! I have a bottle of 2X Leather spray on it's way in my most recent package!

OH YES, Cougar is a staple.....I have a bottle of spray that I added cops and Nasty Habits to.....it is almost LEWD.....

I can't wait until you try Leather! It is Dominance, softened JUST ENOUGH....add cops, and it is on FIRE! I have a bottle of 2X Leather spray on it's way in my most recent package!

1st - Yes - I have Leather coming - 2X plus 2X cops. I've found just the Beta Spray 60/40 of Dom with an OCCO load makes me one aggressively sexy chick.

Cougar 2X - I sparkle. I'm horny. You want me, you know you do.

Dom 1X plus OCCO - I am flaming hot. You think you want me - but you can't handle me. I am so smoking I will make you beg and you will like it.

So - My excitement about getting a 2X/2X Leather knows no bounds. :666:

2nd - Hits with Mega Cougar.

Things to note - while hair and make up were cute - I was a) pissy mood and B) in sweat pants (the cheap Target 5.99 specials) and an equally cheap t-shirt. To be fair - my leather coat rocked as does my very fashion forward handbag - but still - most men would neither notice nor care.

Men far and wide - loved me. Went to the wine shoppe- was immediately accosted by 3 different employees who wouldn't accept - no - I'm fine - at all. The one with the nose ring and long hair - who is easily 15 years my junior - carried my hand basket, walked me from aisle to aisle - got down hard to reach things, and carried it all to the cash register. With a DIHL look like I can not describe. I'm wearing an outfit that at best - totaled $12 - like 8 pounds sterling Rosebud. That's an appetizer in London without the VAT. Maybe.

And he looked at me like you would look at Angelina Jolie or Sharon Stone - like -ooooooohhhhhhh. I like you.

The old man in line with me - paying me no mind. But the grapefruit yumminess crossed into his senses and WHAMMO! He spins around, he's my new best friend - he's telling people in two lines - I'm with him. (Meh - not so much dude.)

I went to Kroger to get Half and Half and coffee beans - and the teenage checker - DIHL.

I tell you - between the scent and the pheros - blown freely into the atmosphere with the vehicle of the spray - MEGA COUGAR is the best stuff *ever.*

Edited by Shelly B

damn it,Shelly!

someone want to *beam* me some cougar, pronto?

i only vaguely remember sex!

Lor -first - love the tagline about the cat's a**. My very earthy grandma would have said same.

2nd - said in Dirty Harry voice (or Charles Bronson's) - "they will pry my mega cougar out of my cold dead hands"

I will not be separated from the horny juice. And since date is rescheduled to tomorrow -here is hoping we only order in Chinese. :666: because we are ahem - busy - watching the ball drop. Which ball might (hopefully) be up for debate. B)

Edited by Shelly B

Lor -first - love the tagline about the cat's a**. My very earthy grandma would have said same.

2nd - said in Dirty Harry voice (or Charles Bronson's) - "they will pry my mega cougar out of my cold dead hands"

I will not be separated from the horny juice. And since date is rescheduled to tomorrow -here is hoping we only order in Chinese. :666: because we are ahem - busy - watching the ball drop. Which ball might (hopefully) be up for debate. B)

woo hoo !

Have a ball, Shelly, for me :lol:

you do realize i must live vicariously through you now.

Mega Cougar will be my very next special order....but I should keep its original scent and not change it,right?

I love me grapefruit anyway.

LOL@ at cat's ass, my grandmother also used to call all children "pills" .

"your brother is sucha PILL today!" heh heh heh

woo hoo !

Have a ball, Shelly, for me :666:

you do realize i must live vicariously through you now.

Mega Cougar will be my very next special order....but I should keep its original scent and not change it,right?

I love me grapefruit anyway.

LOL@ at cat's ass, my grandmother also used to call all children "pills" .

"your brother is sucha PILL today!" heh heh heh

if today is any good, I'll be happy to let you live vicariously through me.

As to scent - at first Mega Cougar smells like a Grapefruit OCCO. But after a 15 minute drydown - all you have is Cougar yumminess.

It has enough throw in spray for you should not layer oil under it- or you might clear a room. :-).

I went to beta test, ordered a bottle of Cougar in Spray, then had it boosted with 2X Cougar and 2 X Cops.

Seriously - at least for Dolly and I - the stuff is a champ for getting us up and ready to go. :-)

Cougar gets the really young men interested in me and those in my age range and older. Since the men younger than me are still having kids - and I'm clearly not going there - I get less hits in that demographic.

Men my age and a decade older? With Cougar on? I'm am sassy Catnip and a half. (Of course - the boob lift didn't hurt that either.) Anywhoo...

That's how!