come cry with me...

Egads!! sock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gifThat is crummy! But, consider it is still '09, you have a *wonderful* new year to look forward to - this is just a lil "exit wound"!

(Hope you mopped up w/cotton balls to preserve!)

That's right, 2010 will be AMAZING!! My little bath rug sopped it up, so I'll leave it to perfume my bathroom until laundry day.

And, it's not like I don't have 1 or 2 perfumes to get me by until I order a replacement...LOL!!

We're off to dinner, thank you katz for commiserating!!

im so sorry.

like katz said, its still 2009 and the year usually goes out with a bang.

hopefully with all that BI floating around there will be alot bangs to come.

(couldnt resist)

Can you stick your bath mat in the dryer with some other clothes to make the whole load smell yummy???? Waste not want not. :666:

I dropped and broke my beta spray of BIx2 w/ LP Black. Happy Friggin' New Year!

Oh, no! I'm sorry Lynne...that really sux! It's always the favourite one isn't it! I don't know what I'd do if I spillt one of my Constant Cravings...

I managed to tip out a bottle of UN-BI (or EoW, can't remember which now)... in my bed! It stunk up my whole room LOL On the upside though...I did get a new mattress :666:

Awwwwwww... yup I have to agree exit wound from 2009. Just think we have a whole new decade to look forward to. Better dab some Protection oil on your surviving & replacement bottles sweety :666:

Thanks Calii!! I'm almost over it...and, of course, I'll be replacing it as soon as I wrangle my credit cards!! I think I'll create bubble wrap "sleeves" for the rest of my sprays!! Kind-of sad that I have to...I'm not taking any chances!! Could this be considered a Mercury Retrograde accident? I always thought MR was all about mechanical and electrical things...but, maybe not.

Edited by goddesslynne

I agree with using it as a room scent as long as possible! And a big dryer sheet! LOL!

Well, the lovely scent in the rug is gone, so it will go in the wash tomorrow. I've already ordered it's replacement, which Mr. Goddess thought was insane!! Little does he know... :D That "insane" perfume is what got him such a lovely romp NYE!!!