Charisma

Robert

Ok, I must sing its praises before I retire for the evening.

For self-effects, I get this energy & confidence boost. Not like, jittery or cocky, but capable. It made me feel like if I wanted to accomplish something, I could, but without any kind of chest-beating machismo about it.

I TOTALLY got some star treatment, too. Strangers were greeting me, people let me cut ahead of them in lines, etc. Even at work, stupid thankless retail, every customer thanked me for MY time. Ladies smiled, men shook my hand. Supervisors that normally talk down to me were very courteous. THIS STUFF ROCKS MY SOCKS!!

The only drawback is that when it wore off at the end of the night, I felt so drained. Respected, but drained.

:)

Edited by Robert

Oh yay! But yeah, just like with a successful working, I find one of the hallmarks of a really effective phero blend is if it leaves you a bit tired. Come to think of it...okay, let me stop the analogies now. :)

Edited by luna65

Oh yay! But yeah, just like with a successful working, I find that is one of the hallmarks of a really effective phero blend is if it leaves you a bit tired. Come to think of it...okay, let me stop the analogies now. :)

oooh, is miss luna thinking naughty? but, in all seriousness, i do recommend charisma for an all-purpose male phero blend...business, social, even sexual situations would benefit. g'night all!

I'm glad to see another guy who likes this phero blend. I was LOVING the effects from it in Miss Right... Now. The scent of the cologne combined very nicely with the attention I was getting from the phero blend. I just got my PE (Mark's Tonka Tobacum) with Charisma added and I can't wait to try it out. Great stuff!

Glad y'all are enjoying & reporting for those of us that do the fragrance buying in our houses, lol. Can't wait to get some of this for my sweety! thanks so much Robert. Just wait till you try it out for a night on the town. People will offer drinks abundantly, yet ironically you'll prolly want to watch it (pheros can lower your alcohol tolerance).

This is going to be the add-in in DH's next bottle. He likes Miss Right Now too - keeps it at work to dab on just before he has to see anyone "difficult"

Now just to choose the fragrance....hmm....

Ok, I must sing its praises before I retire for the evening.

For self-effects, I get this energy & confidence boost. Not like, jittery or cocky, but capable. It made me feel like if I wanted to accomplish something, I could, but without any kind of chest-beating machismo about it.

I TOTALLY got some star treatment, too. Strangers were greeting me, people let me cut ahead of them in lines, etc. Even at work, stupid thankless retail, every customer thanked me for MY time. Ladies smiled, men shook my hand. Supervisors that normally talk down to me were very courteous. THIS STUFF ROCKS MY SOCKS!!

The only drawback is that when it wore off at the end of the night, I felt so drained. Respected, but drained.

:)

Hey Robert, I was wondering if you had tried other phero products before? I noticed when I was wearing 'Miss Right... Now' with the Charisma (Actor's Magic) that I was getting a lot of positive attention but it seemed more natural than with some other phero blends.

It is hard to explain what I mean by natural but with some phero products people seem almost like they are in a trance or SO over the top in their reactions that it seems forced somehow. DO you know what I mean? The reactions from this just seem very genuine, like people are very interested and the wearer is almost magnetic.

I know what you mean about the pheros wearing you out. I get that way sometimes.

Hey Robert, I was wondering if you had tried other phero products before? I noticed when I was wearing 'Miss Right... Now' with the Charisma (Actor's Magic) that I was getting a lot of positive attention but it seemed more natural than with some other phero blends.

It is hard to explain what I mean by natural but with some phero products people seem almost like they are in a trance or SO over the top in their reactions that it seems forced somehow. DO you know what I mean? The reactions from this just seem very genuine, like people are very interested and the wearer is almost magnetic.

I know what you mean about the pheros wearing you out. I get that way sometimes.

yes, i was using androtics. but here in texas, the pure alcohol products diffuse so fast & furious that it seemed like a waste of money...especially with the harsh "fragrances" they use and always running out of stock, etc. oh, and i couldn't stand what i saw on the boards, either...so hostile sometimes.

yes, i was using androtics. but here in texas, the pure alcohol products diffuse so fast & furious that it seemed like a waste of money...especially with the harsh "fragrances" they use and always running out of stock, etc. oh, and i couldn't stand what i saw on the boards, either...so hostile sometimes.

I know what you mean. I'm in Illinois but I found that the oil based products work a lot better for me. I'm tired of waiting for things to get back into stock as well. They've been revamping all of their scents but I do like the ones here MUCH better!

If I was one of the hostile ones over there, I apologize. I always try and treat people with respect but if I ever posted anything hostile or offensive to you, sorry.

I know what you mean. I'm in Illinois but I found that the oil based products work a lot better for me. I'm tired of waiting for things to get back into stock as well. They've been revamping all of their scents but I do like the ones here MUCH better!

If I was one of the hostile ones over there, I apologize. I always try and treat people with respect but if I ever posted anything hostile or offensive to you, sorry.

oh, no, you weren't. i just meant there was a lot of that PUA stuff and what not that didn't interest me. :)

oh, no, you weren't. i just meant there was a lot of that PUA stuff and what not that didn't interest me. :)

Hehehe...

I was foolish enough to try that stuff several years ago. Then I Figured out that just treating a person with respect and making them laugh was all I needed. If you can make a person laugh (with you) then you have their interest!

Hehehe...

I was foolish enough to try that stuff several years ago. Then I Figured out that just treating a person with respect and making them laugh was all I needed. If you can make a person laugh (with you) then you have their interest!

exactly! my best friends have always been girls and reading about things like subtly putting them down to make the "artist" more appealing just to love 'em and leave 'em irked me.

So good to guys out here!!

I am SO looking forward to try that Actor's magic, for women!!

Sometimes with phero blends that make you the center of attention, or just allow you to get a lot more attention (whether sexual or social) I feel like I have to step up to the game. So just that, in itself, can be draining. It is an adjustment. A fun one though!

Then there's the whole neurotransmitters thing!

• 3 weeks later...
Haven't posted in awhile but just purchased Charisma. How much are u applying and does it need a cover scent?? Happy New Year everyone!

I think if you bought the Un-scented version you'd need some sort of cover scent. But if you got an LP scent boosted with Charisma then obviously you wouldn't need additional cover scent.

In terms of how much to use.... Everyone is slightly different in how much they use so you need to try a few different doses to see which one seems to give you the best responses. I don't know if you are also a customer over at Androtics or not, but if you are I wouldn't compare the amounts that you normally use of their products to the ones you can buy here.

The LP phero's are very concentrated so you'd likely need less but it also depends on which form of phero you bought. Did you get the spray (1oz/30ml) or the roll-on (1/3oz)? If you got the roll-on did you get the oil (DPG) or the silicone (CPS/D5)?

The easiest way to figure out how much you should use is to just give it a try. A few swipes on the wrists and/or along the neck might be a good place to start :)

Haven't posted in awhile but just purchased Charisma. How much are u applying and does it need a cover scent?? Happy New Year everyone!

i only got it as a gift of a boosted bottle of my pe (thanks again mara), so i can't speak on the coverage issue. but, i personally got effects from swipes between wrists, behind ears, and on the back of the neck.

I think if you bought the Un-scented version you'd need some sort of cover scent. But if you got an LP scent boosted with Charisma then obviously you wouldn't need additional cover scent.

In terms of how much to use.... Everyone is slightly different in how much they use so you need to try a few different doses to see which one seems to give you the best responses. I don't know if you are also a customer over at Androtics or not, but if you are I wouldn't compare the amounts that you normally use of their products to the ones you can buy here.

The LP phero's are very concentrated so you'd likely need less but it also depends on which form of phero you bought. Did you get the spray (1oz/30ml) or the roll-on (1/3oz)? If you got the roll-on did you get the oil (DPG) or the silicone (CPS/D5)?

The easiest way to figure out how much you should use is to just give it a try. A few swipes on the wrists and/or along the neck might be a good place to start :rolleyes:

I used Androtic Products years ago. the only thing that I like over there is A314.. the rest well... I have bought quite a few products here ove rthe last few years and enjoy them...

I purchased the oil. Oil has always worked good for me.

Hehehe...

Haha it's okay sweety. Girls can be PUAs too. You would surprised how many guys are looking for an emotional bond, & the girls are looking for 'Mr.Right Now'.....

When I spray TT with DIY spray of Popularity that I made. I always spray the back of his hands, the back of his neck, wrists, even inner elbow. I got that in C5 originally, so it's a spray that needs to be shaken. However we do get an 'oil spray effect'. Makes it last longer. He's about 300 lbs of powerlifter muscle right now, so he runs hot! Oils diffuse well on him even in this frigid weather,lol.

• 1 month later...

I received a thank you call from a male customer who's not a board member...he said that I may relay his results. :)

This guy is a first time phero user, and was somewhat of a skeptic. He's shy, and usually keeps to himself at work. For the past month, he has been testing some of the men's products at work - Charisma, Intellectual Man, Wanted Man. He says Wanted Man is too alpha for him, makes him feel self-conscious. Intellectual Man makes him feel "comfortable". And Charisma turns him into a bit of a 'star'...

He's been working at this place for a few years and rarely gets much attention from his coworkers. When he wears Charisma, people stop by his office to chat, they hang out with him for conversation. I asked if he thought that wearing it made HIM more sociable, but he says no, it's other people that initiate conversations with him - in the elevator, in the hallway, etc., and he says that's never happened to him before. And people who he has to talk with in the normal course of doing biz, end up hanging out for a long time, and chatting about non-business-y things. He's experimented by wearing Charisma on random days, and nothing on other days, and says that he definitely sees a warmer, more interested response in people around him when he wears it. Last night he went out with some people from work for drinks for the first time.

Interesting stuff - just a little bit of difference, can make a lot of difference in a person's life.

Oh, and by the way - he tested all three phero blends lightly scented with the same scent - Synch II.

• 1 year later...

Posting this with permission of the fellow who emailed me. He was wearing the now sold out Legend fragrance, enhanced with Charisma pheros:

Here's one for you: I was at a funeral yesterday, and wearing Legend. The daughter of the deceased looked at me and said "Do I know you?" There was no way, given her profession, that we'd ever met, so I replied "No" with absolute certainty. Her co-workers showed up to support her, and one of them asked me if I was an actor. I said no. She said, "Well, you should be." A third one told me I looked like James Bond. "Which one?" I asked, hoping for Connery or Dalton. She said, "That's the odd part. You don't look like any of them, you just look like someone who SHOULD play James Bond." And here's the punch line: They were all nuns. Guess that Charisma Phero works, yes? :-):-) :-):-)

Heee! :)

• 1 year later...

Charisma is a great social blend that you can wear anywhere to include work. Just about anybody with experience with pheromones will tell you that pheromones make you more … you. You with just a little more ooomph or pizzaz. And this is what Charisma will do for you. You will seem to shine and really stand out from the crowd. I find that the people around me seem to be that much more positive, more receptive to my comments or leadership and more willing to go along with my ideas and suggestions. Charisma also seems to give the impression to people that I am younger than I really am. This really is a great "every day" pheromone mix.

• 1 month later...

Luna suggested getting this for BF, (long story that I think I've posted all over the board by now), so I'm going to buy a bottle for him in my next order. A surprise. He'll be so pleased! I'm totally crossing my fingers that it'll work for him - better than my Stealing Heaven! :lol:

• 4 months later...

Tried this product for the first time today after reading a few of the reviews on it.

While running errands today I could sense people taking casual glances at me. As others have said, it is very subtle...very smooth. I also felt tired after 5 hours or so as Robert mentioned earlier in this thread. I took a B-complex. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, so I think if I had dressed up a bit maybe people would have been more open to approach me. There were some dilated pupils too. The smoothness keeps anyone from showing strong negative reactions.

Some positive interactions today that will lead to more testing. I do have to get a better handle on the getting tired part. Any suggestions? The B-complex was only so-so.

Not quite a day, but much better results this morning. I know the theory that "less is more", but don't always follow that strategy. Today I did.

Yesterday was 2 sprays at 2x and today was only 1 (uncovered too). Much more positive responses. Strangers greeting me (which doesn't happen normally). Very smooth. I forget that I have it on until I think about what just happened.

Now I get it. After using it for 3 days the tired feeling went away. After using it for 5 days as Mara recommended, I think I understand it now.

It works! Conversations with people seem easier and more positive than before. I didn't appreciate the subtle quality of the blend, but I do now.

• 4 weeks later...

My experiment with charisma went wonderful as well I used salute wich is enhanced with chrisma

And it smelld very fresh in my opinion but the way it worked was awsome I have some exoperiance with other perfume products but none like this when I wore it I went to the gym to work out and while loungeing at the pool I felt like the center of attention I notice a change in the way I talked to people

Instead saying hi then going about my bisness I would walk past make confidant eye contact and smile I even remember feeling like my brain was telling my body hey turn smile completly say hi make eye contact you knw be more chraming in general, it was like it was my bisness to be a charmer I would tottaly order this stuff again thnks mara for the creation

• 6 months later...

Sadly I have not been able to trial this as I would like. Got the sample Lucero and the man disliked the scent and hasn't worn it but once. I may have to splurge for the full bottle of unscented to give it a proper go...

He was too distracted by the scent to think of much else :(

Things I noticed in others:
While we were out and about, people were extra helpful. My guy has "resting angry face" so sometimes people won't approach him let alone go out of their way to strike up conversation. With Charisma, that didn't seem to be a deterrent :lol:Personally, I think these things are good for him ^_~

Things I noticed about myself:
It seemed to put me in a good mood. It wasn't overtly sexual so much as light and happy and social...that's ok, I have plenty of things of my own to steer things in a more sexual direction :666:This could be a great first date blend for a guy just meeting someone for the first time. I think I would definitely remember you if I first met you and you were wearing this :)

He was too distracted by the scent to think of much else :(

Things I noticed in others:

While we were out and about, people were extra helpful. My guy has "resting angry face" so sometimes people won't approach him let alone go out of their way to strike up conversation. With Charisma, that didn't seem to be a deterrent :lol:Personally, I think these things are good for him ^_~

People are often very aware of the scent of the pheromones when they first try them and think others can smell them. But that is almost never the case. Plus you use a good cologne to cover what little scent there is. Damn - if only we knew a place to find good perfumes and colognes. Does anyone have any suggestions? :lol:

On a serious note - I have resting angry face too and Charisma is a big help for me also.

:D Oh! Oh! I DO! I DO!

Yes, since Lucero wasn't his cup of tea I'm going to have to look into other options. He is very happy with Voracious as a scent and he's warming up to Super. Now I need to find something for Charisma ^_^ I have Brother Brimstone, which I thought would be a hit - but he totally crinkled his nose to it. Cocked and Loaded may be an option. I will find something for him! Some of you fellas can be so difficult...it's so hard to tell the grunt of approval from the grunt of disapproval sometimes :lol:

A guy who likes male foodie scents! If he likes Voracious and Super, maybe try North Pole for Men and Encens de Cafe. North Pole is a gotta have for me. Try Sinner & the Saint (another favorite - a very smooth, sophisticated vanilla) and Steamy Daydreams. The motor oil note is a hoot. The scent makes me think of sex a new car lol.

After that branch out into Bedeviled & the Sand Box.

Then try Sorcerer v2. That is a new favorite. That can lead you into Sands of the Nile and on into Valhalla.

ETA: I edited this based on your thread Into the Mens Realm

Edited by quietguy

Thanks QG! Read it there first...scribbled my notes furiously! Very excited to try them :)