I need popularity, confidence+sexy female pheromone

Hello everyone, I am new here, and new to the whole pheromone thing, so I am looking for a particular pheromone that would be perfect for a class reunion for ages 24-26. I haven't seen them in a while so I want to exude great confidence, socialbility, but yet a low key vibrant sexiness. Any suggestion?

anything you pick that resonates with your personality is going to be perfect.

its all about congruence.

a shy person wearing something that makes others social with you for instance may just make you uncomfy.

I found great social experience with Heart and Soul.

Of course, Im a teensy-bit agressive so Im always adding cops or something sexxay in thar, so do what makes you feel good.

Hello everyone, I am new here, and new to the whole pheromone thing, so I am looking for a particular pheromone that would be perfect for a class reunion for ages 24-26. I haven't seen them in a while so I want to exude great confidence, socialbility, but yet a low key vibrant sexiness. Any suggestion?

Hi Angelrose. For the socialbility, I'd go with a little bit of Open Windows. You can get that in a spray or in an oil roll on. I have the spray 60/40 myself and I really like it. Two or three sprays ought to do it. It has mostly alpha androstenol and makes people around you friendly and happy and sort of attracted to you. If you are in your lower twenties, you probably produce a good amount of copulins still, but you can get OCCO (overt cops for covert ops) here in a variety of flavors. Copulins are produced when females are ovulating and cause a rise in mens' testosterone levels. Thus, making them think of you as sexy. Look at the descriptions to see which one suits you best (white = vanilla; black = dark resin; red= mostly cinnamon, etc.....). If you want a low key sexy, then don't put on too much occo. Just maybe a dab behind each ear, dab split b/t both wrists, and maybe one on cleavage. I personally find Heart & Soul a good social phero as well. Just a few dabs (or rolls) on inside of forearms, frontal pulses of neck, etc. On me, it seems to get people talking a little more deeply...and wanting to know about me. Oh, and of course top it off with your favorite scent. You might want to make sure it compliments whichever occo flavor you choose, if you get some. If you get these pheros, try them out separately first to see what reactions you get before combining them.

Anyway, that is my two cents. I hope it helps. There are ladies on this forum who are truly experts in pheros. I have been using pheros for about 9 months. Some, like Dolly, have been using them for years. Everyone here is always willing to help. Good luck!

Oh, one other thing: you might want to check out LAM (it works really well all on its own --contains alpha androstenol and cops and you can get it in different flavors).

Rosegirl :)

Welcome Angelrose!

I agree with the Open Windows for the social side of things, and a dab of OCCO for the sexxaaaay vibe.....if you personally need confidence you could always do one spray (or dab) of Leather to your chest where YOU are being affected by it more than those around you.....

Welcome Angelrose!

I agree with the Open Windows for the social side of things, and a dab of OCCO for the sexxaaaay vibe.....if you personally need confidence you could always do one spray (or dab) of Leather to your chest where YOU are being affected by it more than those around you.....

I love the spray of leather to the chest for confidence. Awesome idea! I don't have leather but I think I'll use dominance with a shot of est for those days I'm off my game. Thanks!!!

I love the spray of leather to the chest for confidence. Awesome idea! I don't have leather but I think I'll use dominance with a shot of est for those days I'm off my game. Thanks!!!

OH YEAH, DOM would be good too....if you get self effects, that is......if you are a responder, and get good self-effects from DOM, and you need confidence, just do a shot of that to your chest where it will waft up to you.....

Hi ladies! Thanks for the answers. I am going to do a quick research and decide from there. I will definitely keep everyone posted on the results from whatever one I chose. Thanks again.

Have fun! Half of it is just finding what works for you and rockin' it.

Lor is totally right on the congruence part though- whatever makes you more you - takes the best of your personality and amps it - is likely to be the Phero you reach for again and again.

Personally I'm loving Cougar and Dom these days. Dom plus COPS - DAYUM I love myself. So I just can't wait for the Leather to ship...add some OCCO and I am counting on scaring my bad self.